Jaina Quote?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Where is it mentioned Jaina's amped in her fight against Caedus?

The Ellimist
Here.

Context: Caedus sees Luke's face when he's fighting her, and we are told that Luke has mysteriously "zoned out" at around this time. Then Luke comes back out of his trance, Caedus sees Jaina, and Jaina loses her amp.

UCanShootMyNova
Can you link me to where it says Luke comes out of his trance?

The Ellimist
Ehhhh not sure exactly where, although here is a brief snippet (no preview for that page) of where Luke goes into his trance. No idea why tags aren't working.

I think it's very clear that Luke was amping her, and possibly to the same level as himself since Caedus honestly thought he was fighting Luke and didn't think he was super weak or something.

UCanShootMyNova
I do as well. You're fine.

Trocity
After the fight, Jaina's force levels also "return to their normal level" or some such thing.

Emperordmb
It should be obvious they aren't on the same level as duelists when the most Jaina could make against a seriously injured distracted Jacen with one arm later on was a stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.