Podesta Email References Events That Lead To Wwii And Nuclear Iran!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Its2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCfK69xigl0

You dont have to watch the whole video, skip to 1.07.00

dCfK69xigl0

Im trying to find the email, ill be back with more info. Understand the context. There IS potential war around the corner, people care more about whos the bigger rapist. Every journalist must lose their ****ing job!

Time-Immemorial
She already said she was going to go to war with Russia.

I almost found the email.

The Ellimist
There's something about you two... mmm

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
There's something about you two... mmm

Yea its about us, not the emails right, you keep saying you are this incredibly intelligent person yet you are focused on two posters on the internet instead of researching Podesta saying the Iran deal condemns us to a nuclear war with Iran. Yea you are real smart alright. You must be all of 15 years old.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Yea its about us, not the emails right?

Earlier today you and I were talking about how you didn't trust polls and use your gut instead. Why do you assume those are all rigged, while 100% of wikileak's unverifiable emails are accurate?

Its2016
Earlier today you and I were talking about how you didn't trust polls and use your gut instead. Why do you assume those are all rigged, while 100% of wikileak's unverifiable emails are accurate? polls are selected by agended pollsters. Wikileaks all have sources and are slowly getting reported.

What is your problem with wikileaks? Theye pretty accurate and mostly give an insight to the policy of Obama and Clinton. Not that I care about their policies. Thats not what im trying to find. Im looking for damning evidence of things reporters will not tell us.

Time-Immemorial
Earlier today you and I were talking about how you didn't trust polls and use your gut instead. Why do you assume those are all rigged, while 100% of wikileak's unverifiable emails are accurate?

Were the polls right in Brexit?

The Ellimist
@TI so you stand behind earlier today when you told me that you don't look at polls?

Time-Immemorial
Did you find the email yet?

The Ellimist
No don't worry, I have a point. Just answer yes/no to your earlier remarks about polls in my other thread.

Time-Immemorial
You have no point other then avoiding the topic cause you are spineless. You have no ability to talk about anything outside of your pseudo intellectual conjecture.

The Ellimist
So I'll take that as a yes?

Time-Immemorial
No idea what you are going on about, nice distraction. "the polls! the polls!

Thats all you can talk aboutlaughing out loud

nuclear war>"the polls!"

Its2016
So I'll take that as a yes? what are you getting at?

Time-Immemorial
Dude, he ran into another forum to talk shit, lol.

Its2016
Why?

Time-Immemorial
Spineless

The Ellimist
Its2016 doesn't need to be told that. If you know it, he already does. You know, because you're the same person. thumb up

Its2016
Its2016 doesn't need to be told that. If you know it, he already does. You know, because you're the same person. thumb up Youre a retard. We are not the same person.

Time-Immemorial
Its2016 doesn't need to be told that. If you know it, he already does. You know, because you're the same person. thumb up

Actually no.

Its2016
Hurr durr only two people care about wikileaks. Same person! Same person!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Its2016
Youre a retard. We are not the same person.

Have you found the email yet? Dont get distracted by this sideshow.

Its2016
Im trying.

Time-Immemorial
its titled "you call it."

Time-Immemorial
GOT IT

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/727

The Ellimist
LMFAO

Also, I had the communication about the polls with Its2016, not TI. But strangely, TI showed no disbelief over my attributing it to him. Hmmmm.

Its2016

Time-Immemorial
lol

Its2016
LMFAO

Also, I had the communication about the polls with Its2016, not TI. But strangely, TI showed no disbelief over my attributing it to him. Hmmmm. Im not TI.

The Ellimist
If you both have smartphones, you can show me dated pictures of your "current location", blacking out anything but the city name for your own anonymity.

Time-Immemorial
If you ignore the troll, they go away.

Its2016
If you both have smartphones, you can show me dated pictures of your "current location", blacking out anything but the city name for your own anonymity. i have a tablet how do i prove to you im not him?

Time-Immemorial
This kid claims to be smartlaughing out loud

Bada cant stand him, just keep reporting for trolling, till he gets another ban which will be a perma ban.

He claims to be smart but makes the dumbest star wars threads there is, literally.

Time-Immemorial
Ok so he is saying "yup" cause he is confirming what Sen. Mark Kirk said?

Its2016
It sounds like he agrees with the quote. The title is "you call it"

For the sake of rationalising that this isnt Clintons chief of staff wanting ww3 and John Anzole telling him to call it, lets suppose call may mean "call him out" or he "called" this quote to happen or reach buzzfeed.

I also find it hilarious that politicians read buzzfeed.

But, is the new deal close to war with iran and ww3 around the corner? This is a pretty big deal. Whether Trump groped women on planes, or Clinton, rather, or raping children, or whatever they want to debate about, my point is why arent journalists jumping on the wikileaks? This is their dream, right?

Time-Immemorial
If this was Trump's wiki leaks they would be all over it.

My guess is that nuclear war is something they court because they want to get the population down.

Engineer the Crisis by courting irrational people and giving them all the tools.

Allow the crisis to happen by making the worst decisions possible along the way but convince people through identity politics that it is a good deal.

Blame "republicans"

Say they can fix it with a global reaching UN.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.