Trump accusations thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Its2016
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/jerry-falwell-jr-donald-trump-accusers/

He will make a statement, but he asserts they are not true.

There are emails that prove his innocence.

Emails.

Its2016
http://imgur.com/gallery/9KGFr4k
http://imgur.com/gallery/d4VzSnZ

Beniboybling
He has "emails" laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
i appreciate that there's one general thread for this topic. refreshing change.

Surtur
Well if he has emails proving they are lying..where are they? Let's go. We don't have time to waste. Nip this in the butt so we don't have to hear people whining about it.

Time-Immemorial
The airplane accuser already has so many holes through her story.

She said trump lifted the arm rest between the seats, however first class has never had arm rests that lift, not then, not now..

Also the flight she said she was on with Trump, didn't exist.laughing out loud

http://gotnews.com/breaking-nytimes-trump-accuser-jessicaleeds-confirmed-liar-cnn-airplane-details/

Robtard
TBF, it was said in the Juanita Broaddrick thread that most rape victims subconsciously suppress events. Couldn't this be the case here with the victim not remembering every minutiae of detail due to stress of being raped?

Its2016
Just turned on CNN, they are reporting a new accuser.

Deadline
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, it was said in the Juanita Broaddrick thread that most rape victims subconsciously suppress events. Couldn't this be the case here with the victim not remembering every minutiae of detail due to stress of being raped?

You're comparing Trump to Bill Clinton? The difference is that as far as I'm aware nobody accused Trump of rape till he ran for President, Bill Clinton has loads of victims dating back decades.

I think with this most recent case the problem is she didn't tell anyone for 35 years. If something like that happens to you you're bound to tell somebody, but she waits till he runs for president.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Deadline
The difference is that as far as I'm aware nobody accused Trump of rape till he ran for President, Bill Clinton has loads of victims dating back decades

maybe because we didn't hear him bragging about sexual assault until he ran for the presidency?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
maybe because we didn't hear him bragging about sexual assault until he ran for the presidency?

So you're saying his bragging triggered these victims into coming forward?

Bashar Teg
that could well be, but deadline seemed to suggest that the general public is only making an issue over 'pussygate' because he's running for office. i was simply pointing out that nobody knew about this controversy until the tapes were released just days ago. unless i misinterpreted.

Its2016
You're comparing Trump to Bill Clinton? The difference is that as far as I'm aware nobody accused Trump of rape till he ran for President, Bill Clinton has loads of victims dating back decades.

I think with this most recent case the problem is she didn't tell anyone for 35 years. If something like that happens to you you're bound to tell somebody, but she waits till he runs for president. Bill Clinton was known for it and was accused during his presidency bid. Then he became president and sexually abused a woman as president. If someone has a history of sexual abuse, they shouldnt be president. Just like Bill Clinton, Donald Trump has a history of sexual abuse and if history is anything to learn by, these people continue as President or Senator. Kennedy, Edwards, Kennedy for example. Just like these politicians and Bill Clinton, its very unwise to elect a womaniser who may or may not have rapd women. We should learn from history and not vote someone like Bill Clinton into the white house.

Vote for Hillary Clinton.

Petrus
The fact is he's been accused of sexual assault prior to him vividly bragging about it. He was caught bragging about something he was accused of doing. So what, just mere coincidence and bad luck?

Its2016
that could well be, but deadline seemed to suggest that the general public is only making an issue over 'pussygate' because he's running for office. i was simply pointing out that nobody knew about this controversy until the tapes were released just days ago. unless i misinterpreted. The timing is suspicious. These women could have come forward in the primaries and saved us all a massive toss. For all those things that would have destroyed Trump, a rape case certainly would have.

Surtur
that could well be, but deadline seemed to suggest that the general public is only making an issue over 'pussygate' because he's running for office. i was simply pointing out that nobody knew about this controversy until the tapes were released just days ago. unless i misinterpreted.

I didn't think he was talking about pussygate, since he talked about people coming forward with allegations and that isn't what pussygate was, I assumed he was talking about the women who have come forward and not about what was said in the audio.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Its2016
The timing is suspicious. These women could have come forward in the primaries and saved us all a massive toss. For all those things that would have destroyed Trump, a rape case certainly would have.

it's a common phenomenon. I'm particularly reminded of the whole bill cosby situation..and AC now that i think about it. many times a victim can feel empowered to take action if they are aware that they're not alone. could also be liars jumping on a bandwagon. could also be a combination of both.

Robtard

I think with this most recent case the problem is she didn't tell anyone for 35 years. If something like that happens to you you're bound to tell somebody, but she waits till he runs for president.

This is just not correct; here's why:

-His ex wife (Ivanna) accused him of rape in 1989; then described it in her book in 1993. She has recently recanted.
-In 1997 a woman accused Trump of molesting her in 1992 and 1993.
-Cassandra Searles, former Miss Washington said in 2013 that Trump had on multiple occasions groped her ass and proposed sex.

Its2016
it's a common phenomenon. I'm particularly reminded of the whole bill cosby situation..and AC now that i think about it. many times a victim can feel empowered to take action if they are aware that they're not alone. could also be liars jumping on a bandwagon. could also be a combination of both. I dont know how democratic and free your presidential bids are, but its been over a year of "build a wall" "ban muslims" "gina are taking are jobs and we wanna bring dem back" and his treatment of women has been a central theme throughout.

Why has it taken SO long for this to come out? And why before the last debate?

I sort of understand what youre saying, but he was running for president. Everybody saw and knew who he was. Hes been on the TV a long time. Hes not a nobody.

Surtur

-His ex wife (Ivanna) accused him of rape in 1989; then described it in her book in 1993. She has recently recanted.

So do you think she lied about him raping her or do you think she is lying when she says he didn't rape her? Since to me it would be weird for a woman to cover for her rapist.

Bashar Teg
how does timing impact the credibility of these findings? and yes, of course it was released in october with the sole purpose of derailing his campaign, but lets not pretend that this is not a common practice across party lines.

Petrus
Originally posted by Petrus
The fact is he's been accused of sexual assault prior to him vividly bragging about it. He was caught bragging about something he was accused of doing. So what, just mere coincidence and bad luck?

Its2016
There is another point and I really want to stess it.

Rich and famous people get false accusations a lot. A hot woman will flirt and tease a rich man trying to find something worthy of suing him for money. Sometimes they act alone, other times its set up. Women are ****ing evil, man.

Anyway, as of yet, nothing really happening. Obama is not happy.

Time-Immemorial
Because the left has so been interested in Bill Clintons accuserslaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Rich and famous people get false accusations a lot. A hot woman will flirt and tease a rich man trying to find something worthy of suing him for money. Sometimes they act alone, other times its set up. Women are ****ing evil, man.

from loose speculation to damnation of all women. yikes.

Surtur
how does timing impact the credibility of these findings? and yes, of course it was released with the sole purpose of derailing his campaign, but lets not pretend that this is not a common practice across party lines.

Yes, but this election is hardly a common one either. I'm not saying timing 100% means the person isn't credible. It is indeed possible someone was raped and for whatever reason they just didn't report. Then many years later that same person is in the public spotlight for over a year and it causes you to really think more and more about what happened and you decide you want to come forward so people know what happened.

I don't think it's impossible that is the case, but I also don't feel it is impossible they actually aren't credible either.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
So do you think she lied about him raping her or do you think she is lying when she says he didn't rape her?

Since to me it would be weird for a woman to cover for her rapist.

Don't know. The possibility that she lied about it all along and that she's just covering up for Trump now for whatever reasons (they have history, he paid her etc) are about equal.

Sure, it would normally. But they have history, marriage, a child etc. It's not like Trump's a stranger who raped her.

Anyhow, the point remains, even if we dismiss Ivanna's accusation, Trump has prior history of being a naughty boy before he ran. Which was the issue brought up.

Surtur
Don't know. The possibility that she lied about it all along and that she's just covering up for Trump now for whatever reasons (they have history, he paid her etc) are about equal.

Sure, it would normally. But they have history, marriage, a child etc. It's not like Trump's a stranger who raped her.

I would understand more recanting when the kids were young and if they were still married if she was doing it just for that.

But anyways, all this just reminds me about how important it is for women not to wait when it comes to coming forward about sexual assault.

Its2016
from loose speculation to damnation of all women. yikes. It isnt loose speculation. Ivanna possibly has done this.

Time-Immemorial
Weird a bunch of guys on internet care about all these sexual accusations, has this place turned into the view?

Deadline

-In 1997 a woman accused Trump of molesting her in 1992 and 1993.
-Cassandra Searles, former Miss Washington said in 2013 that Trump had on multiple occasions groped her ass and proposed sex.

Ok some good points and if somebody is accused of rape it should be looked into but I've seen in some cases that it's not credible. If somebody has been accused of rape that doesn't mean they did it we need to look at the evidence. However Bill Clinton still has a much longer history.

With Bill Clinton there's an incident when he was at University in England.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Weird a bunch of guys on internet care about all these sexual accusations, has this place turned into the view?

*assault

Time-Immemorial
Unproven and already debunked.

Bashar Teg
where were they all 'debunked'? brietbart again?

Time-Immemorial
Nope, and I already posted about it, you ignored it, just like you ignore everything else cause you are pretty much an ignorant and bias person in general.

But here you go, since you are basically unable to comprehend anything unless it comes from CNN..

http://gotnews.com/breaking-nytimes-trump-accuser-jessicaleeds-confirmed-liar-cnn-airplane-details/

Bashar Teg
ah, personal attacks: the cornerstone of any solid argument. thumb up

Its2016
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/media/donald-trump-on-lindsay-lohan

Although hes right in what hes saying........Im pretty sure Hillary wont cause a war with Russia. Is it too late to abandon ship?

Time-Immemorial
ah, personal attacks: the cornerstone of any solid argument.

Nice dodge, predictable. Avoiding any counter argument cause you have no rational one yourself.

Surtur
Okay for all this talk of locker room talk, I have DEFINITELY heard some variation of "crazy chicks are good in bed" many many times.

Time-Immemorial
who knows

Robtard
Ok some good points and if somebody is accused of rape it should be looked into but I've seen in some cases that it's not credible. If somebody has been accused of rape that doesn't mean they did it we need to look at the evidence. However Bill Clinton still has a much longer history.

With Bill Clinton there's an incident when he was at University in England.

It seems like the core of your argument is "Bill is a more prolific rapist", yeah? While that might very well be true, Bill is not running for office.

We also have Trump bragging on audio and video how he does whatever the **** he wants with women, cos he's rich.

So this really just seems like more Bill distraction, which imo, is silly, no offense.

Time-Immemorial
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/media/donald-trump-on-lindsay-lohan

Although hes right in what hes saying........Im pretty sure Hillary wont cause a war with Russia. Is it too late to abandon ship?

The emails prove there will be war with Iran, and Hillary already said she will go to war with Russia,

Russia is already preparing for war.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/ways-russia-telling-people-prepare-war/story?id=42800992

Liberals are just to dumb to see it.

Bashar Teg
Okay for all this talk of locker room talk, I have DEFINITELY heard some variation of "crazy chicks are good in bed" many many times.

agreed. heard it, lived it. however i don't consider the separate issue of bragging about sexual assault to be just "locker room talk".

Time-Immemorial
Strange change of heart, because you have admired people on KMC who have gone after underage women. Did you start caring about women in between the 50 shades of gray novels, or is this a new wedge issue for you?

Robtard
LoLz, dude. Bashar and AC were definitely not friends and very few people knew of AC's true face anyways.

Its2016
It seems like the core of your argument is "Bill is a more prolific rapist", yeah? While that might very well be true, Bill is not running for office.

We also have Trump bragging on audio and video how he does whatever the **** he wants with women, cos he's rich.

So this really just seems like more Bill distraction, which imo, is silly, no offense. see Originally posted by Its2016
Bill Clinton was known for it and was accused during his presidency bid. Then he became president and sexually abused a woman as president. If someone has a history of sexual abuse, they shouldnt be president. Just like Bill Clinton, Donald Trump has a history of sexual abuse and if history is anything to learn by, these people continue as President or Senator. Kennedy, Edwards, Kennedy for example. Just like these politicians and Bill Clinton, its very unwise to elect a womaniser who may or may not have rapd women. We should learn from history and not vote someone like Bill Clinton into the white house.

Vote for Hillary Clinton.

Time-Immemorial
America loses in this battle.

Its2016
LoLz, dude. Bashar and AC were definitely not friends and very few people knew of AC's true face anyways. hes talking about bardock, but your point still stands.

Raisen
I'm not sure if this is the right place to say it but rob has confided in me that Trump grabbed him in the pussyy. Come forward rob. Tell your story

Time-Immemorial
hes talking about bardock, but your point still stands.

Why do you always understand what I say, but Rob never can?

Robtard
see

I stopped reading after a few words because again, Bill Clinton is not running for president.

Robtard
Why do you always understand what I say, but Rob never can?

Oh, in that case you'd be wrong too. Bardock did not have sexual relations with his GF until she was of consensual age in his homeland of Germania.

Time-Immemorial
Defending a sexual predator while accusing Trump of being one, priceless

Robtard
Defending a sexual predator while accusing Trump of being one, priceless

I feel as if you didn't fully read what I wrote.

Time-Immemorial
I did, I dont agree.

Bashar Teg
still?

Robtard
Also curious, where are we to discuss Trump's accusations if not the "Trump Accusation Thread"?

BackFire
This thread is now about the leaked emails of the Clinton campaign.

BOMBSHELL: Clinton campaign staffer said dog was kind of ugly and not as cute as her dog. How will Clinton survive?

Its2016
I stopped reading after a few words because again, Bill Clinton is not running for president. You fail to understand the hypocrisy or youre just not paying attention.

Do you honestly think Hillary running for president somehow means Bill, a sexual predator, will not be in the white house? Please explain how you come to that conclusion and why you think thats even a logical argument.

Its2016
Also curious, where are we to discuss Trump's accusations if not the "Trump Accusation Thread"? I agree. As weve learnt from history, Bill Clinton sexually assaulted someone whilst he was working in the whitehouse. We should not let people like this in the white house.

Vote Hillary Clinton.

Bashar Teg
WE GET IT. one way or another, a pervert will live in the whitehouse for the next four years.

i'd rather that pervert not also be a confessed rapist and commander in chief.

Robtard
You fail to understand the hypocrisy or youre just not paying attention.

Do you honestly think Hillary running for president somehow means Bill, a sexual predator, will not be in the white house? Please explain how you come to that conclusion and why you think thats even a logical argument.

So your argument is all about keeping Bill outside of the White House. LolZ. Guess what, as a former President he can go whenever he likes.

As far as hypocrisy, Trump's as "guilty" as Bill, since they're all accusations, with the added benefit of Trump bragging about his rapes, yet you not only want Trump in the White House, you want him as POTUS and not just spouse to the president.

/killedit

Time-Immemorial
Trump accuser: "I was fine with him touching me all over, until he reached under my skirt"

This isn't sexual assault, this is any other guy that fails to get to second base.

Also Jessica Leeds told Anderson Cooper on CNN that she flew on a Braniff International Airways 707 from Dallas to New York City in 1979.

However, Braniff didn’t have 707 flights from Dallas to New York City, only 727s.

laughing out loud

0yoNUWOdkGU

Its2016
WE GET IT. one way or another, a pervert will live in the whitehouse for the next four years.

i'd rather that pervert not also be a confessed rapist and commander in chief. The allegations against Trump are rumours at best. Bill was impeached.

Bashar Teg
The allegations against Trump are rumours at best. Bill was impeached.

by 'allegations' are you referring to trump's own words? because i am.

Time-Immemorial
This story has already been debunked by her own words.

"I was fine with him touching me all over, until he reached under my skirt"

Its2016
So your argument is all about keeping Bill outside of the White House. LolZ. Guess what, as a former President he can go whenever he likes.

As far as hypocrisy, Trump's as "guilty" as Bill, since they're all accusations, with the added benefit of Trump bragging about his rapes, yet you not only want Trump in the White House, you want him as POTUS and not just spouse to the president.

/killedit see

The allegations against Trump are rumours at best. Bill was impeached.

Time-Immemorial
by 'allegations' are you referring to trump's own words? because i am.

Like anyone here is stupid enough to believe you care about women after just objectifying them in your earlier post. you are a fcking joke dude.

Its2016
by 'allegations' are you referring to trump's own words? because i am. Grab em by the pussy is not confirming hes a rapist.

Robtard
see

Monica Lewinski was not rape, it was consensual.

Time-Immemorial
Go ahead and name anyone Trump has raped besides "Jane Doe"

Trump accuser: "I was fine with him touching me all over, until he reached under my skirt"

Also that fight she was on does not existlaughing out loud

Rob hows it feel to suck up all these lies? And literally be on the wrong side of every issue the past 8 years.

Its2016
Monica Lewinski was not rape, it was consensual. at this point, trump is innocent until proven guilty.

Bashar Teg
Grab em by the pussy is not confirming hes a rapist.

actually, kissing and groping a woman without consent is sexual assault. don't believe me? try it out.

Robtard
This story has already been debunked by her own words.

"I was fine with him touching me all over, until he reached under my skirt"

If someone says stop and you don't, it ceases to be consensual at that point in time

Time-Immemorial
And when did she say he didnt stop? As usual, you didn't listen to her own words.

Robtard
at this point, trump is innocent until proven guilty.

And wouldn't that work for Bill as well?

Also, Trump admits he does whatever the **** he wants sexually and gets away with it because he's rich. Some would call admission of guilt pretty solid proof.

Robtard
And when did she say he didnt stop? As usual, you didn't listen to her own words.

I think you should reread that quote from the woman you keep posting, especially the last bits.

Time-Immemorial
actually, kissing and groping a woman without consent is sexual assault. don't believe me? try it out.

Your alligator tears are pretty pathetic.

Time-Immemorial
I think you should reread that quote from the woman you keep posting, especially the last bits.

I think you should read the part where the flight she said she was on, didn't exist.

Bashar Teg
Your alligator tears are pretty pathetic.

Time-Immemorial
You have no argument actually..go ahead and make the flight she said she was on, magically appear

Adam_PoE

Ivana Trump signed a prenuptial agreement. Yet, mysteriously after she softened her language from "he raped me" to "he violated me," she received $20 million, a $14 million home, and $350,000 a year in alimony. You do the math.

Its2016
actually, kissing and groping a woman without consent is sexual assault. don't believe me? try it out. If found to be true, then he shouldnt be president.

And wouldn't that work for Bill as well?

Also, Trump admits he does whatever the **** he wants sexually and gets away with it because he's rich. Some would call admission of guilt pretty solid proof. its speculative. Bill was infact impeached. The cases are actually very different. I just think theres a bigger case against Bill because of more evidence, despite being first lady and generally, more likeable. He gave Hillary a job in the white house and people talk about Bill in charge of the economy. Hes going to be a senior figure in the white house acting presidential and we all know what happened LAST time.

The media is super focused on Trump rumours and attacking his silly choice of words in private meetings. There is currently zero evidence against Trump. As Basher put it, youre parroting the media who are crying shitwolf.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Ivana Trump signed a prenuptial agreement. Yet, mysteriously after she softened her language from "he raped me" to "he violated me," she received $20 million, a $14 million home, and $350,000 a year in alimony. You do the math.

Adam, remember when you were talking about one of the reasons you are gay is cause you hate women?

Yea dont come in here acting like you are some big feminist.

Deadline

So this really just seems like more Bill distraction, which imo, is silly, no offense.

Yea of course the the fact that he's married to Hillary is irrelevant lets just suspend common sense because we are on the internet.

I really didn't like listening to that audio and I really didn't want to sit through all of it but I don't hear him say anything about him touching women against their will.

I don't think Trump is a rapist and I don't know about all of those cases but I've seen him accused of all sorts of things and seen them debunked. Lot's of famous people get accused of rape doesn't mean they're rapists, but when you got somebody like Bill who has an accusation of rape going as far back as 1969 it's unlikely that they're all made up.

Its2016
The rape rumours against Bill dont even come close to the fact that someone who was impeached for abusing his position of power as president is likely to be the next first lady. To go from Michelle Obama to Bill Clinton is odd. Heck, I dont think any first lady has ever abused their position of power to get close to women. Or any form of sexual harassment. Its assault btw. When a boss sleeps with a colleague, he can get sued for sexual harassment. Abusing a position of power and wasting government time and federal tax money. Its a big deal.

Time-Immemorial
I like how all the liberals are like "bill isn't running for president"

Actually, he kind of is.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/16/news/economy/hillary-bill-clinton-economic-job-growth/

Deadline

Actually, he kind of is.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/16/news/economy/hillary-bill-clinton-economic-job-growth/

It's stupid argument anyway. Liberals like to suspend common sens when they feel like it.

Beniboybling
Well if he has emails proving they are lying..where are they? Let's go. We don't have time to waste. Nip this in the butt so we don't have to hear people whining about it. Because it's bunk obviously. How are you people so naive?

On topic, when it gets to the point where we should be discussing who hasn't accused Trump of being a dirty, tiny-handed pervert, I think we can safely conclude that he is.

Its2016
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Because it's bunk obviously. How are you people so naive?

On topic, when it gets to the point where we should be discussing who hasn't accused Trump of being a dirty, tiny-handed pervert, I think we can safely conclude that he is. I prefer concrete evidence.

I understand a trial must take place, but smear campaigns are a thing.

Robtard
Yea of course the the fact that he's married to Hillary is irrelevant lets just suspend common sense because we are on the internet.

I really didn't like listening to that audio and I really didn't want to sit through all of it but I don't hear him say anything about him touching women against their will.

I don't think Trump is a rapist and I don't know about all of those cases but I've seen him accused of all sorts of things and seen them debunked. Lot's of famous people get accused of rape doesn't mean they're rapists, but when you got somebody like Bill who has an accusation of rape going as far back as 1969 it's unlikely that they're all made up.

Because it's not fair to Hillary, she's the one running; not Bill.

You should listen to all of it before deciding, imo. He literally brags how he does things to women and he can, because he's rich. There's also audio of him bragging how he walks in on the Miss America contestants while they're naked.

See above. Trump has accusations going back, sure not 1969 of rape. It's odd that accusations for Bill = guilt, but accusations for Trump (never mind him bragging) = not guilt. IMO, it's should be equal rules for both of them.

Time-Immemorial

Actually, he kind of is.

Robtard
If found to be true, then he shouldnt be president.

its speculative. Bill was infact impeached. The cases are actually very different. I just think theres a bigger case against Bill because of more evidence, despite being first lady and generally, more likeable. He gave Hillary a job in the white house and people talk about Bill in charge of the economy. Hes going to be a senior figure in the white house acting presidential and we all know what happened LAST time.

The media is super focused on Trump rumours and attacking his silly choice of words in private meetings. There is currently zero evidence against Trump. As Basher put it, youre parroting the media who are crying shitwolf.

Bill was impeached for lying, not for rape. The sex between him and Monica was consensual. Your insistent of this being different shows you're either uninformed or trolling.

Since when is someone admitting they did something not evidence? Trump on the tape isn't saying that "he could"; he's saying "he has" groped and grabbed women and gets away with it because of his fame/fortune.

Time-Immemorial
Just like this khan job airplane story was consensual " I was fine with him touching me all over.."

Robtard

Actually, he kind of is.

You've claimed on multiple occasions that Bill has dementia and will likely be hospitalized soon. So why worry now about Bill being the secret POTOS?

Time-Immemorial
Cute. you really like to troll dont you?

Robtard
Just like this khan job airplane story was consensual " I was fine with him touching me all over.."

You forgot the important part: "until he reached under my skirt"

pZwvrxVavnQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwvrxVavnQ

IMO, all the Trump apologist should watch that short video.

Time-Immemorial
And then it stopped, on the flight that never existed. Do you feel like you are going to win this? Is that what you are going for?

Prove any of this happened Rob.

Its2016
Because it's not fair to Hillary, she's the one running; not Bill. How do you feel about Hillary Clinton's spouse having rape allegations against him and abusing his position of power to have his cigars taste like pussy? How do you feel that this wasted federal tax money and government time during years of terrorist scares that lead up to 911? Will Hillary Clintons spouse have any involvement in government policy and seniority as part of the administration?

I Recall a presidents spouse does indeed have involvement and can act like a role model, in the 90s we had Hillary Clinton do just that, and her efforts were not well received by some, and praised by others.

Will such things repeat themselves? And if not, why not?

The case for Hillary's spouse have more conviction.

Time-Immemorial
NcOzlnXzXII

Its2016

pZwvrxVavnQ

IMO, all the Trump apologist should watch that short video. If they're unconscious, dont make them tea.

That was hilarious how he shifted tone of voice! laughing

Robtard
How do you feel about Hillary Clinton's spouse having rape allegations against him and abusing his position of power to have his cigars taste like pussy? How do you feel that this wasted federal tax money and government time during years of terrorist scares that lead up to 911? Will Hillary Clintons spouse have any involvement in government policy and seniority as part of the administration?

I Recall a presidents spouse does indeed have involvement and can act like a role model, in the 90s we had Hillary Clinton do just that, and her efforts were not well received by some, and praised by others.

Will such things repeat themselves? And if not, why not?

The case for Hillary's spouse have more conviction.

I believe Bill's a scummy guy and while I'm not happy he's going to be FHOTUS; he's a packaged deal with Hillary and unfortunately it's either Clinton or Trump in 2016, so I'll go with a rapist FHOTUS in the Oval rather than a rapist POTUS. The lesser of two evils/rapist.

Because you refuse to believe someone admitting to sexual assault matters when it's Trump.

Time-Immemorial
Proof Trump raped anyone?

Robtard
Trump admitting he has sexually assaulted women and gets away with it because he's rich/famous, and that.

Bashar Teg
Trump admitting he has sexually assaulted women and gets away with it because he's rich/famous, and that.

but he bragged about sexual assaulting women in a private conversation. that means it was just 'locker room talk', which is totally okay.

Beniboybling
You should listen to all of it before deciding, imo. He literally brags how he does things to women and he can, because he's rich. There's also audio of him bragging how he walks in on the Miss America contestants while they're naked.*teen Miss America contestants.

Its2016
I believe Bill's a scummy guy and while I'm not happy he's going to be FHOTUS; he's a packaged deal with Hillary and unfortunately it's either Clinton or Trump in 2016, so I'll go with a rapist FHOTUS in the Oval rather than a rapist POTUS. The lesser of two evils/rapist.

Because you refuse to believe someone admitting to sexual assault matters when it's Trump. Okay, I understand your reasoning, but this is only valid if Trump is actually found out. Having said that, we need evidence against Trump. I did want a Trump thread after all.

Robtard
but he bragged about sexual assaulting women in a private conversation. that means it was just 'locker room talk', which is totally okay.

Don't want to start a flame war, but I'm starting to believe that some people here are so far down the Trump'-hole, that if Trump sexually assaulted them, they'd find a way to excuse Trump and blame themselves.

"I shouldn't have been wearing that shirt, I should have known better."

Bashar Teg
Okay, I understand your reasoning, but this is only valid if Trump is actually found out. Having said that, we need evidence against Trump. I did want a Trump thread after all.

i'm sure that if bill clinton was caught on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women, you'd be just as skeptical.

Its2016
Trump admitting he has sexually assaulted women and gets away with it because he's rich/famous, and that. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
but he bragged about sexual assaulting women in a private conversation. that means it was just 'locker room talk', which is totally okay. What if these women say he is allowed to grab em by the pussy? What if rich and famous people do infact get away with that because women want rich men to grab em by the pussy?

Robtard
Originally posted by Beniboybling
*teen Miss America contestants.

The Howard stern show interview where he brags, iirc, wasn't about the teen one.

Beniboybling

pZwvrxVavnQ

IMO, all the Trump apologist should watch that short video. Great video. thumb up

Its2016
i'm sure that if bill clinton was caught on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women, you'd be just as skeptical. No I wouldnt. Lewinsky was working for the government and Bill abused his position of power. Trump has never done anything like this.

Beniboybling
The Howard stern show interview where he brags, iirc, wasn't about the teen one. Well just add it to the list.Originally posted by Robtard
Don't want to start a flame war, but I'm starting to believe that some people here are so far down the Trump'-hole, that if Trump sexually assaulted them, they'd find a way to excuse Trump and blame themselves.

"I shouldn't have been wearing that shirt, I should have known better." laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
What if these women say he is allowed to grab em by the pussy? What if rich and famous people do infact get away with that because women want rich men to grab em by the pussy?

if they gave consent, then it's not sexual assault. however if you just start kissing and grabbing pussies as a way of saying "nice to meet you", that's not automatically consentual just because you're rich. he was just lucky enough (in some cases) to have consent after the fact.

Its2016
if they gave consent, then it's not sexual assault. however if you just start kissing and grabbing pussies as a way of saying "nice to meet you", that's not automatically consentual just because you're rich. he was just lucky enough (in some cases) to have consent after the fact. This needs evidence.

Bashar Teg

Robtard
"I don't even wait", that would be one particularly rape-y part

Its2016
You miss out the part where beautiful women jump onto rich and successful people. You miss the part where rock stars get to do anything to women because of their fame. You see Trump as someone who sees a woman and grabs her by the pussy automatically because of his shortcomings, I see a man talking to his friends about how bimbos will jump all over him for his money.

Bashar Teg
You miss out the part where beautiful women jump onto rich and successful people. You miss the part where rock stars get to do anything to women because of their fame. You see Trump as someone who sees a woman and grabs her by the pussy automatically because of his shortcomings, I see a man talking to his friends about how bimbos will jump all over him for his money.

he obviously depicted situations of groping women without consent, regardless of how you try to bro-splain it.

"I don't even wait"

Robtard
You miss out the part where beautiful women jump onto rich and successful people. You miss the part where rock stars get to do anything to women because of their fame. You see Trump as someone who sees a woman and grabs her by the pussy automatically because of his shortcomings, I see a man talking to his friends about how bimbos will jump all over him for his money. Like I said, if Trump grabbed your little piss-pump without permission, I'm sure you'd excuse it.

Its2016
Like I said, if Trump grabbed your little piss-pump without permission, I'm sure you'd excuse it. No I wouldnt. Hes being sued. If its found that hes a rapist, he can **** off.

Its2016
he obviously depicted situations of groping women without consent, regardless of how you try to bro-splain it.

"I don't even wait" Bro, he doesnt wait for da best hoe, just grab em by da pussy.

Its2016
This is what really bothers me, and you call this what you will.

Trump brought about the problems with Bills abuse and Hillary being crooked when the mainstream media apparently forgot all of this. Hes reminding people that their presidency werent that well received by many even if Bush and Obama were terrible. Unfortunately it seems Hillary has been shoehorned into presidency quicker than you can say "economy"

Ever since these attacks, Trumps integrity, economic record, treatment of women and all the things he criticise the clintons for are biting him back. Its getting to the point where i wouldnt be surprised to see Glenn Beck bash Trump for anything that can be seen as a legit criticism of the Clintons and the msm will circle jerk Glenn Beck as finally being sensible. Its still eery to me.

Nephthys
The Republicans cried wolf too many times for anyone to give a shit about any controversy about Hillary anymore. It's frankly laborious to pay attention to all the whinging now.

Meanwhile, part of Trumps main appeal to his voters is that he's kind of a shitty guy who says shitty things. Of course people will pay attention to that shit. He opened himself to it with his strategy of saying ridiculous shit for attention. His campaign was built on controversy.

Beniboybling
Trump's been sloshing about in the gutter for a while now yeah, and he's finally beginning to drown in his own crap.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Republicans cried wolf too many times for anyone to give a shit about any controversy about Hillary anymore. It's frankly laborious to pay attention to all the whinging now.

Meanwhile, part of Trumps main appeal to his voters is that he's kind of a shitty guy who says shitty things. Of course people will pay attention to that shit. He opened himself to it with his strategy of saying ridiculous shit for attention. His campaign was built on controversy.

Clintons main appeal to her voters is that she's kind of a shitty girl who says shitty things. Of course people will not pay attention to that shit. She opened herself to it with her strategy of lying about everything shit for attention. Her campaign was built on lying and redirecting blame..

The Ellimist
Sucks for you, she's going to win. thumb up

Nephthys
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SqBBQ5J9BrA/hqdefault.jpg

Your tears are delicious.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sucks for you, she's going to win. thumb up

Sucks for you that you are a pussy in real life.laughing out loud

The Ellimist
TI, if you struggle so much in school and at work compared to your peers, as you've admitted to me that you do, why do you think you're going to reason better fiscal and social policies?

Time-Immemorial
I struggle in school now? Anymore baseless accusations? Once again you prove you are nothing but a liar, just like your gal Clinton.

The Ellimist
Baseless? You told me yourself - who do you think you're kidding?

Not that I needed your confession to be able to tell.

Time-Immemorial
To bad I never said that, as usual nothing more then a liar.

The Ellimist
To bad I never said that, as usual nothing more then a liar.

You deny saying in private that you aren't very book smart, and need to study really hard to get good grades?

Time-Immemorial
I never knew studying hard was a bad thing. I guess that is a crime?

Nephthys
TI really lies? No dignity!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nephthys
TI really lies? No dignity!

Lied about what?

The Ellimist
I never knew studying hard was a bad thing. I guess that is a crime?

I mean you conceded your relatively low cognitive ability to me, that's what I'm getting at. Not my insult; it's your own words.

My question is, you acknowledge that you aren't brilliant in most areas, so why do you think you can jump in and start lecturing everyone about your amazing political stances?

I was kidding. Not that anyone should care.

Time-Immemorial
Actually thats not what I said, nice try. Reported for baiting and trolling any lying. I remember the class I was having trouble with was Texas history, cause its dry and the book sucked. I like how you exaggerate and just lied about everything.

The Ellimist
Actually thats not what I said, nice try. Reported for baiting and trolling any lying.

What part isn't true?

Is it true that you said you weren't very book smart?

Time-Immemorial
Nice keep going. I said I was having trouble with a history class and had to study more then usual. I guess that makes me a complete dumbasslaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
What part isn't true?

Is it true that you said you weren't very book smart?

Is it true you live at your moms house still and dont have a gf?

The Ellimist
Nice keep going. I said I was having trouble with a history class and had to study more then usual. I guess that makes me a complete dumbasslaughing out loud

You also told me you weren't book smart. Do you deny this?

I'm not saying it's a good or bad thing, I'm just asking (multiple times since you keep ignoring the question); do you deny this?

Time-Immemorial
Do you deny this, do you deny that. Is that all you got? We already proved you were pretty much a pussy in real life, remember?

The Ellimist
Do you deny this, do you deny that. Is that all you got? We already proved you were pretty much a pussy in real life, remember?

Why are you changing the subject? You're acting just like you think Hillary is acting with her deleted emails. Show some personal responsibility man.

It's a yes or no question, and you're evading like a politician. You know, like you accuse Hillary of doing...mmm

Time-Immemorial
You said I'm not book smart, but studying from a book to get smarterlaughing out loud

I guess I am book smart.

The Ellimist
You said I'm not book smart, but I studying from a book to get smarterlaughing out loud

I guess I am book smart.

Wrong. You said you weren't book smart. Why are you lying? You do realize that I have the messages on record, right?

Time-Immemorial
Go ahead post all the messages and wind up with another ban. What is your ultimate goal here? All you are doing is proving my point.

The Ellimist
Go ahead post all the messages and wind up with another ban. What is your ultimate goal here? All you are doing is proving my point.

Well, my original point was to ask you why you think your racist, bigoted gut feeling is so important to spam the forum with 10 threads a day when you admitted that you aren't really that bright (again this is you), and don't seem to have anything to compensate.

But now my new point is that you're acting just like you accused Hillary of acting with her emails.

But whatever.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>