Obama preparing to start another war in the Middle East.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-options-exclusiv-idUSKCN12D2B2

Wasn't this the guy who said he was going to get us out of all these wars? We went from 2 to now 4. And he said he would get us out of the first 2.

Fail

Bashar Teg
"start" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time-Immemorial
Is that all you got?

Bashar Teg
wasn't being a spelling nazi. i just find it ridiculous how you're suggesting that there isn't a brutal war already in syria.

Time-Immemorial
That we are not in, that Obama is going to put us in, and end up having a direct confrontation with Russia.

So you're excuse is, they are already at war, we might as well get involved.

Sounds extremely smart.

Bashar Teg
keep shooting down points that i never made.

anyway, obama seems to be preparing to join a war, not start one. good? good!

Time-Immemorial
Join a war? Does that sound like a good idea when the opposition is Russia?

Bashar Teg
is it a good idea to prove time and time again that we are intimidated, obedient, and docile towards russia's actions?
if putin gets zero push-back, why should he show any restraint?

Time-Immemorial
The Hillarys Russian reset, and the red line in the sand in Syria that Obama didn't enforce is why we are here. Can you blame Russia when we give them tons of Urianium and does nothing to enforce to stop their advances until Obama leaves office?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
The Hillarys Russian reset, and the red line in the sand in Syria that Obama didn't enforce is why we are here. Can you blame Russia when we give them tons of Urianium and does nothing to enforce to stop their advances until Obama leaves office?

are we agreeing, then? i can't tell anymore.

Time-Immemorial
Why allow it to get to this point. Obama said he would end all the wars and usher in world peace.

Robtard
IIRC, Trump wants to go into Syria as well. So are you against the US operating in Syria outright, or just Obama doing it?

The Lost
Probably just Obama, as Russia is seemingly not an enemy of Trump, whose balls rest firmly in Time-Immemorial's mouth.

Time-Immemorial
IIRCC blah blah blah "Trump said"

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
IIRCC blah blah blah "Trump said"

interesting.

Time-Immemorial
Thats the only thing Rob can do is turn tables on a un elected person who has never made a single policy decision, weak, but par for the course.

Robtard
I'm asking you if you're outright against going into Syria as that's what we're going to get with Trump (he told O'Reilly in Aug) as well should he win, considering you're Trump's #1 supporter. It's a fair question.

Time-Immemorial
Well played. Anything else?

Robtard
Yes. Are you against the US going into Syria outright?

Time-Immemorial
Nice again. Are you going to be here all day from the usual times 10:30-7pm?

Robtard
I'll likely be on less today. See, I answer your questions.

Time-Immemorial
I guess because I dont agree with everything Trump says that means what exactly? Go for it, do your Robtard thing you like to do.

Robtard
It says you're human. Not sure why you were so defensive about it.

Personally, I find Trump's view on Syria to be more of his more reasonable approaches.

"Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing, frankly, if we actually got along with Russia and worked out some kind of a deal where we go and knock the hell out of ISIS along with NATO and along with countries that are in the area? Wouldn't that be wonderful as opposed to fighting?"

Probably a pipe-dream working with Russia, but the ideology of a joint operation is nice.

Time-Immemorial
I have no problems getting along with Russia, just like Obama has no problems getting along with Iran.

Robtard
Wait, so you are or you are not for the US going into Syria? Seemed like you were not just a post ago.

Time-Immemorial
Dude, why do I have to spell out everything?

I have no problems getting along with Russia, just like Obama has no problems getting along with Iran.

Does that mean I want to go to war in Syria?

Robtard
Alright, I'm going to take that as you're against the US going into Syria.

Time-Immemorial
US and Russia could 'start Third World War over Syria conflict', says Turkey
'If this proxy war continues, let me be clear, America and Russia will come to a point of war'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/us-russia-third-world-war-syria-conflict-aleppo-turkey-deputy-prime-minister-numan-kurtulmus-a7366571.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.