Wikileaks Confrims Clinton Campaign Started Birther Conspiracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7860

BackFire
I don't see anything on there about him being born in another country.

Sidenote: I find it funny how they have to phonetically spell his name out for themselves in this email next to every point.

Time-Immemorial
You find it just funny? But if this was Trumps emails, you would label it racist, not funny.

BackFire
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You find it just funny? But if this was Trumps emails, you would label it racist, not funny.

No I wouldn't. Phonetically spelling his name out isn't racist. It just makes them look stupid, which is why I found it funny.

Time-Immemorial
Whatever, you wont find any fault no matter what is released. But thats where we disagree.

BackFire
Whatever, you wont find any fault no matter what is released. But thats where we disagree.

If there's something actually damning then I would. But there just isn't much in these emails so far. They just reinforce the idea that she's a shady lifelong politician. Most already know this about her and dislike that aspect of her, which is why her approval ratings are bad. No one is reading these going "Oh Gee, I thought Clinton was a straight shooter who I could trust".

Something more needs to come out for these emails to be particularly damaging, especially in the face of Trump's utter meltdown and accusations of assault.

Time-Immemorial
And destroying evidence after a congressional subpoena?

BackFire
And destroying evidence after a congressional subpoena?

That is proven without a reasonable doubt in these email leaks?

Time-Immemorial
It was proven from the FBI investigation.

BackFire
It was proven from the FBI investigation.

Eh, kind of.

While true that the emails were deleted after the subpoena, the evidence available, as I understand it, suggests that the order to delete the emails came months before there any subpoena, but the deletion never happened. Then once the subpoena came whoever was supposed to delete those emails panicked because they never did and deleted them. Which yes, is bad. However there is little if any proof that Clinton gave any order after the subpoena to delete the emails.

Time-Immemorial
She also lied under oath to congress.

Time-Immemorial
DAMN!!

http://freebeacon.com/politics/scarborough-shreds-sam-stein-spinning-clinton-worlds-polling-obamas-muslim-ties/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.