Details In M1 M2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BEST TRINITY
M1 They keep going to same hotel.
M2 They keep using the same chair(MORPHEOUS) the purple one.
M1 the numbers in the doors 101, 303
M2 here someone made a reference at the number 101 dont remember who.
M1 The Alice in wonderland thing. I think this story has much to do with it.
M1 The Blu and Red pill, the cookies (oracle)Neo ate that cookie)
M2 The red candies, the chocolate cake (Neo didnt eat it this time)
M1 Agent bored humans
M2 The word (exilied) that was a people from The Bible (ZION)?
They said the programs but i doubt it coz the exilied were humilieted.
M1 Cypher going into the Matrix with no one who receive him in the Nab.
M2 Smith going into the real word.
M1 the spoon
M2 the spoon again
If you have more please post it coz we have to analize them.

alaba
i got more..
M1- the red pill to neo's left
M2- the other door to neo's left
M1- the oracle fortelling neo breaking the vase( which he did)
M2- the oracle fortelling neo siiting down(which he did)
M1- trinity doing the eagle claw move to kick the officer at the beggining when she was being held by bullet time
M2- trinity repeating the eagle claw move against the agent during her battle before her death.
M1-M2- smith still reffering to neo as mr anderson.
m1- why the ship is called the nebuchadnezar
m1- the old blind man bowing to morpheous when they got to the oracles place( the old man was blind, yet morpheous bowed and he bowed in return)
i'll post more when i remeber...good notice trin....

Tevesh
Nebuchadnezzar was an ancient Babylonian king who sought the meaning to his dreams. According to the Bible, the Lord used him to destroy the city of Jerusalem because the people of that city had turned their back to God.

alaba
so if old neb in the bible was used to wipe out jerusalem, then is it to destroy zion? at last?(kidding)

BEST TRINITY
Remember the speech with the oracle that Neo made her belive. IN HIM?????? MAYBE????????? ARENT SHE BELIVED IN HIM BEFORE???

BEST TRINITY
I read here before that quote, What about the people in M1 and M2 using white clothes.
Persephone, the bad girl of Merovigian, Switch(M1), The twins, Seraph, I think Ghost, who else>????????? what do you think about it?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.