X2, Kam Solusar, Corran Horn vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
These guys are in the same Tier as duelists, so meh.

3 of the best of the NJO vs Count Dooku.

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

JKBart
They win sabers imo - 3v1 is just too much. Each of them is clearly inferior to Dooku, but would put up a fight; 3 guys that would put up a fight against you at once = you're getting murdered.

Dooku wins Force though. If he targets Corran last (and in a Force only fight he can easily see Corran's... weirdness), it makes Corran far less useful. He won't save X2 and Kam from getting ragdolled and then Dooku deals with Corran 1 on 1.

Dooku loses all out, not much of a place for him to truly abuse his Force power.

Jmanghan
I think X2 has the better TK Feat between him and Solusar, killing a rancor with TK is nothing to scoff at.

MythLord
X2 isn't in Corran's or Kam's tier, lel.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
X2 isn't in Corran's or Kam's tier, lel. Then where do you rank him as far as the NJO goes? erm

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Then where do you rank him as far as the NJO goes? erm
Sub-Kam/Kenth.

Jmanghan
The foruns disagree with you guys.

Ursumeles
The foruns disagree with you guys.
...And? Which of X2 feats are similar to besting an Vong Commander, holding his own against Saba, being implied to be > Kenth as duelist or fighting agaionst Corran, and holding his own against DE Luke?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
...And? Which of X2 feats are similar to besting an Vong Commander, holding his own against Saba, being implied to be > Kenth as duelist or fighting agaionst Corran, and holding his own against DE Luke? Nice list, Urs.

He didn't really hold his own, imo.

Luke holds back a lot of the time.

Ursumeles

JKBart
Nice list, Urs.

He didn't really hold his own, imo.

Luke holds back a lot of the time. looks like my listing

MythLord
Then where do you rank him as far as the NJO goes? erm

Around on par with Saba, superior to Kenth.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
looks like my listing
Ur listning was good.

Jmanghan
Around on par with Saba, superior to Kenth. A lot of respect gained tbh.

MythLord
Sorry, I was referring to Corran and Kam. X2 is somewhat inferior to Kenth... not a lot, though, I guess.

Ursumeles
Saba > Corran, but not by much.

Jmanghan
Sorry, I was referring to Corran and Kam. X2 is somewhat inferior to Kenth... not a lot, though, I guess. In sabers?

MythLord
They seemed to stalemate each other in a spar; they seem close enough, IMHO.

Ursumeles
They seemed to stalemate each other in a spar; they seem close enough, IMHO.
Nah, Saba dominated him. They are very close, tho.

MythLord
> Dominated him
> Are very close

What u talkin' about, Urs?

Ursumeles

MythLord
If the gap isn't big, then she didn't dominate him, LMAO. And there was no upper hand to be given, at least from what we know of the fight.

Both adopted a formalized stance, Saba then advanced on Horn, and Corran attacked and she defended. That's all there is to the fight.

Ursumeles
If the gap isn't big, then she didn't dominate him, LMAO. And there was no upper hand to be given, at least from what we know of the fight.

Both adopted a formalized stance, Saba then advanced on Horn, and Corran attacked and she defended. That's all there is to the fight. We have a different stance on the meaning of "domination", it seems.

MythLord
The definition of dominate:

To have power or influence over, to subjugate, bring under control by conquest.

Essentially, it's being the clear superior by a considerable margin, something Saba is not n comparison to Corran. There is no sign of domination.

Ursumeles

MythLord
Based on?

Ursumeles
Reasons smile

I am just mocking you

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Reasons smile

I am just mocking you Yep, definitely the new Quan.

Only more annoying.

Ursumeles
Yep, definitely the new Quan.

Only more annoying.
Lol. Did you ever heard the word joke?
Did you also lost against Quan, then?

Ursumeles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.