How Long Has.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Quan been so ****ing retarded? Seriously, he's one of (if not the single worst) debater I've ever encountered. His opinions lack any form of substantiation and his actual arguments are so poorly made and badly executed that my 4 year old little brother would find it offensive. How long has he been like this? Is there any way to save him?

quanchi112
Looks like I've really gotten into the head of another poster. Let the meltdown commence.

Ps. Keep ignoring the facts while stamping your feet.

Jmanghan
Lmao.

darthbane77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Looks like I've really gotten into the head of another poster. Let the meltdown commence.

Ps. Keep ignoring the facts while stamping your feet. I'm not ignoring shit. You have yet to provide any facts. You wanna finish the debate, do it on the debate thread. This is for general discussion. You're not getting into my head lol, you're lack of basic logic and reasoning skills has me perplexed; which is why I came here to seek advice for how to best deal with somebody of your "special" nature.

quanchi112

darthbane77

Kurk
Ever since he's said Dooku was slower than Kenobi a year back

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthbane77
You gave me nothing lol. You have spouted nothing but opinion, I have provided sources and quotes all with citations as where they were obtained. I'm the only one of us that has provided any solid facts, try again and make the attempt to not appear borderline brain-dead. Facts aren't opinions, dummy. You really are upset. I feed off your emotions and wish to continue this meltdown further. Take my hand as we go on a journey to hell and back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Ever since he's said Dooku was slower than Kenobi a year back He is. You're still upset over it to boot. I'm fan****intastic.

darthbane77
@Kurk thumb up

quanchi112
@Kurk thumb up Another convert.

darthbane77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Another convert. Another believer in how ****ing retarded you are.

Trocity
He's a troll, duh.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Trocity
He's a troll, duh. He seems to have too much conviction to be a troll.

quanchi112
Another believer in how ****ing retarded you are. Let your hatred flow within you. With every passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

Darth Abonis
You shouldn't make a thread devoted to insulting someone. This sh!t wouldn't be tolerated at jedicouncilforums

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
You shouldn't make a thread devoted to insulting someone. This sh!t wouldn't be tolerated at jedicouncilforums I am a member on that forum. Rarely post. Is this an invitation ? I'm the biggest First Order fan out there. Forums only grow with me and progress.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
You shouldn't make a thread devoted to insulting someone. This sh!t wouldn't be tolerated at jedicouncilforums I've seen it done before a little while back.

Jmanghan
Lol @JediCouncilForums.

Badabing
Quan been so ****ing retarded? Seriously, he's one of (if not the single worst) debater I've ever encountered. His opinions lack any form of substantiation and his actual arguments are so poorly made and badly executed that my 4 year old little brother would find it offensive. How long has he been like this? Is there any way to save him? Don't turn your nonsense into threads. Member threads and member bashing threads are against the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.