Arcann and the Outlander vs DE Luke and Sedriss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
* All-Out
* Luke and Sedriss as of DE
* Arcann and the Outlander as of the end of KotFE
* Fight takes place on the Invisible Hand
* Starting distance: 6m

The Ellimist
Ngl Luke solos

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1 ftw

JKBart
I don't think DE Luke can even comprehend Arcann's scope of power.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1 ftw
thumb up

Kek @ DE Luke not being ragdolled.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
thumb up

Kek @ DE Luke not being ragdolled.

Sidious was impressed by Luke's power. Sidious would laugh at Arcann and dismiss him without a gesture.

darthbane77
Team 1

Ursumeles
IMHO, Team 2.
Sedriss can at least compete, and Luke beats either in a decent fight.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sidious was impressed by Luke's power.

So was Vader in ESB. Is this supposed to mean something?

Which he could also do to Luke. Maybe it's just hiding somewhere, but for the life of me, I just don't see the point you're trying to make.

Ziggystardust
Sedriss was at least implied to be a threat to Luke's team when drawing upon the energy of Ossus, so he might do ok here and Luke's easily better than either of the team.

MythLord
Team 2.

carthage
Depends on how Sedriss can contend

Luke kills either

Azronger
Either of team 2 solostomp.

Tondemonai
Ngl Luke solos

Lol

Originally posted by Azronger
Either of team 2 solostomp.

Rip in peace

Nephthys
Sedriss probably gets clowned by opponents of this caliber. Don't know if Luke can win after that.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Nephthys
Sedriss probably gets clowned by opponents of this caliber.
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/wollfmyth209/blog/executor-sedriss-respect-thread/128564/

Nephthys
Yes?

That he was the best of Palpatine's pawns mean nothing. The Outlander has crushed the greatest Jedi and Sith of the era, beings superior to a paltry dark jedi.

Ursumeles

Ziggystardust
Sedriss had the potential to be on par with either, but his best feat - killing Bnar was retconned. He probably can compete with either, but his demonstrated power is simply not on this level yet.

Nephthys

Ursumeles
Oh please, Luke's inconsistent as shit. He competes with everyone he faces.

The Outlander and Arcann are the two best duelists in TOR. They're also far more powerful than him. Arcann at least would just ragdoll him.
DE Luke? Nah.

Nice, but Luke is the best duelist of all time.

What has Arcann to suggest so?

Ziggystardust
When did Sedriss compete with Luke? Last time I saw, he was on the receiving end of a Force lolpwnage.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
When did Sedriss compete with Luke? Last time I saw, he was on the receiving end of a Force lolpwnage.
Not getting completly destroyed is enough smile

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Not getting completly destroyed is enough smile

He basically did get destroyed, Luke just didn't maim him because Jedi morals and shit.

Nephthys
Pretty sure he did get completely destroyed. Luke chumped him in a few panels. He and his goon were both choking Kam and Luke casually negated it, easily overpowering both of them at once.

DE Luke? Nah.

Nice, but Luke is the best duelist of all time.

What has Arcann to suggest so?

DE is an old source. Power levels and Lukes abilities relative to the rest of the mythos weren't as well established and those older sources are pretty inconsistent and loose in their portrayals. DE Luke competed with Desann, who even amped was defeated by Kyle Katarn, a combatant far below that of Sidious. Lukes range in which he competes in is easily the largest of anyones.

DE Luke? Nah.

Being far more powerful than Vaylin or Senya who rip apart huge buildings and lift capital ships, tossing around the Outlander whose feats (regardless of which force using class) I'm sure need no establishing, blocking Valkorions lightning.

Ursumeles
He basically did get destroyed, Luke just didn't maim him because Jedi morals and shit.
In the comic, not in the Audiodrama.

Also,

Azronger

He had Luke panting when they dueled in the audio drama.

Azronger
And is there actually any proof that Luke held back in this fight? Just because he held back against Desann (that fight had curcumstances) doesn't mean he held back here.

Nephthys
I didn't say he was holding back, I said Luke is crazy inconsistent.

darthbane77
DE Luke is Vader level at the most lol, Arcann and the Outlander are on the same level. So a shit Dark Jedi and DE Luke vs two Vader level opponents. Team 1 cannot lose lol.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
DE Luke is Vader level at the most lol, Arcann and the Outlander are on the same level. So a shit Dark Jedi and DE Luke vs two Vader level opponents. Team 1 cannot lose lol.
Neither Arcann nor the Outlander are Vader level, DE Luke is at least Vader+level, and Sedriss isn't shit.

darthbane77
Neither Arcann nor the Outlander are Vader level, DE Luke is at least Vader+level, and Sedriss isn't shit. Lol, Outlander and Arcann both have Vader level feats.

Ursumeles
Lol, Outlander and Arcann both have Vader level feats.
...which?

Azronger
I didn't say he was holding back, I said Luke is crazy inconsistent.

And that's a reason to dismiss Sedriss' feat and accolade?

Ziggystardust
He had Luke panting when they dueled in the audio drama.

That is pretty good. Unsurprising from the descendant of Qel Droma.

Azronger

The Qel-Dromas are truly formidable indeed.

Ursumeles
Sedriss is a descendent of Ulic?

darthbane77
...which?
Easily defeating a Darth.
Stomping a pre-prime Outlander
Dominated the Outlander on several occasion with TK
Ragdolled Vaylin despite being severely injured
Tanked Valkorion's lightning
Survived a fall from several thousand feet
Superior overall to Vaylin, somebody with skyscraper leveling TK.
Easily defeating Heskal (whom gave the Outlander a very difficult fight
Completely destroyed HK-55's body with lightning
Overpowered several Sith (presumably at once) on Korriban

I didn't provide any of the pictures because for whatever reason gifs don't like to work well when I post them.

Azronger
Arcann may approach Darth Vader, but I've seen nothing from the Outlander that would prevent him from getting Rahm Kota'd.

Ursumeles
Easily defeating a Darth.
Stomping a pre-prime Outlander
Dominated the Outlander on several occasion with TK
Ragdolled Vaylin despite being severely injured
Tanked Valkorion's lightning
Survived a fall from several thousand feet
Superior overall to Vaylin, somebody with skyscraper leveling TK.
Easily defeating Heskal (whom gave the Outlander a very difficult fight
Completely destroyed HK-55's body with lightning
Overpowered several Sith (presumably at once) on Korriban

I didn't provide any of the pictures because for whatever reason gifs don't like to work well when I post them.
Not impressive, Vader fodderized Masters.
The Outlander was probably weakened
When? Also, Vader dominating Starkiller is probably better
Valk was weakened. Still good.
Many did that.
Nice, but Vaders Cathedral feat, and his domination of 'Killer is better.
K'
Not really impressive
Same

Still thanks.

darthbane77
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4874425-8177709120-rhnwu.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4874427-2341793326-q9UKl.gif

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873793-3948396815-48737.gif

http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/5372619-7183584462-giphy.gif

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873502-8788125619-FtAse.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873513-5157821910-zlhl9.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873517-2305538999-R5p5Q.gif

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11114/111140132/4873021-0141412959-QaomG.gif

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/5372655-0886279691-giphy.gif

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873227-0789302116-Ri02M.gif

Here's some of the gifs for the feats I mention, well, their location link anyway.

The Ellimist
Falling from several thousand feet? AotC Anakin has a better feat lmao.

darthbane77
Falling from several thousand feet? AotC Anakin has a better feat lmao. Anakin is a special case because he does a lot of shit that most Jedi can't do, it doesn't make Arcann's feat any less impressive.

Ursumeles
Anakin is a special case because he does a lot of shit that most Jedi can't do, it doesn't make Arcann's feat any less impressive.
AotC Anakin.
Bane, Dooku and many others have done it too.

Also, none of the feats are Vader level-bar the Valk feat they aren't even Dooku level-, and he pushed Vaylin, he didn't ragdolled her, lmfao.

Nephthys
Arcann may approach Darth Vader, but I've seen nothing from the Outlander that would prevent him from getting Rahm Kota'd.

The Outlander beat Arcann.....

The Ellimist
Anakin is a special case because he does a lot of shit that most Jedi can't do, it doesn't make Arcann's feat any less impressive.

How does being somewhat as impressive as padawan Anakin strengthen the claim that he's Vader level?

darthbane77
How does being somewhat as impressive as padawan Anakin strengthen the claim that he's Vader level? That's one feat, the others I mentioned more than make up for it. Seriously the TOR underrating on this forum is crazy.

darthbane77
Another feat: He's obvious outright superior to the Outlander even up their last duel. And the Outlander has some pretty awesome feats to work with.

Ursumeles
That's one feat, the others I mentioned more than make up for it. Seriously the TOR underrating on this forum is crazy.
Yeah...no. He hasn't any feats -bar possible the Valk lightnings feat- that put him on the Level of Dooku(who threwed Cruisers with ease) or Vader(who dominated Starkiller and collapsed an carhedral-and only growed after that.
The TOR wank is far worse.

darthbane77
Yeah...no. He hasn't any feats -bar possible the Valk lightnings feat- that put him on the Level of Dooku(who threwed Cruisers with ease) or Vader(who dominated Starkiller and collapsed an carhedral-and only growed after that.
The TOR wank is far worse. I'm not wanking, mostly I really don't like Arcann other than he looks cool, but when a character deserves a high placement I give it to them. Heck, Valkorion himself was wary of Arcann; and he thought Arcann and Vaylin together were dangerous to him. That alone speaks to Arcann's power.

Ursumeles
I'm not wanking, mostly I really don't like Arcann other than he looks cool, but when a character deserves a high placement I give it to them. Heck, Valkorion himself was wary of Arcann; and he thought Arcann and Vaylin together were dangerous to him. That alone speaks to Arcann's power.
I would do that too, if he would actually deserse being a equal to Vader. But he doesn't. Probably an "Ventress+Dooku are a threath to Sidious"-thing.

Azronger
The Outlander beat Arcann.....

When he was amped. And I see no proof that Outlander could have prevented himself from being ragdolled again, if Arcann got a hold of him.

darthbane77
I would do that too, if he would actually deserse being a equal to Vader. But he doesn't. Probably an "Ventress+Dooku are a threath to Sidious"-thing. I never said he's equal to Vader, I said he's Vader level. Meaning in the same general level of power as Vader. In a 1v1 Vader is superior.

Ursumeles
I never said he's equal to Vader, I said he's Vader level. Meaning in the same general level of power as Vader. In a 1v1 Vader is superior.
Yeah, Vaders level is still too high, imo.
He is <~Dooku, imho.

Nephthys
When he was amped. And I see no proof that Outlander could have prevented himself from being ragdolled again, if Arcann got a hold of him.

The OP says "* Arcann and the Outlander as of the end of KotFE" so thats an irrelevant point.

The TOR wank is far worse.

Lol. That Dooku feat has been debunked and the cathedral feat isn't better than Vaylin and Senya's, let alone Arcann. Vader also lost to Starkiller, so he didn't dominate him, lol.

I also like how you keep saying "bar the Valk lightning feat" as if we can just ignore that when judging him.

Azronger
The OP says "* Arcann and the Outlander as of the end of KotFE" so thats an irrelevant point.

I'm referring to the end of KotFE, lol.

Nephthys
You mean, when the Outlander beat Arcann? At the end of KotFE?

The Ellimist
Without Jadus scaling there's really no case to put Arcann on Vader's level.

Nephthys
There really is. The protags feats can easily support it as can the likes of Senya and Vaylin, all of whom Arcann displays superiority to. Not to mention his own highly impressive barrier feat.

Sinious
Without Jadus scaling you wish smile

Nephthys
Also whats up with Urs and El both going "without evidence for him to be this good, he isn't that good", lol.

Ursumeles
Also whats up with Urs and El both going "without evidence for him to be this good, he isn't that good", lol.
What? So, we don't need evidence to place an Character now?
Nelani Dinn > Valkorion, then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Azronger
You mean, when the Outlander beat Arcann? At the end of KotFE?

Yes.

Nephthys
No, I'm referring to both of you saying Arcann isn't Vader level as long as we ignore this certain piece of evidence.

The Ellimist
Ragdolling the protags means nothing if the protags hasn't done anything, ditto with scaling off of the others. Likewise, the barrier feat was against a weakened Valkorion.

As for Jadus scaling, we could also all scale the modern era from padawan Anakin's deadnaught feat.

Nephthys
Ragdolling the protags means nothing if the protags hasn't done anything, ditto with scaling off of the others. Likewise, the barrier feat was against a weakened Valkorion.

As for Jadus scaling, we could also all scale the modern era from padawan Anakin's deadnaught feat.

Um..... I'm pretty sure.... the protags have done things...... confused And I'm also pretty sure Vaylin and Senya have as well. All the more impressive for Valkorion, since it was still immensely powerful lightning that blasted out of the back of the building and took out several ships with its mere cast off.

That feat is overwanked, its not like it wasn't floating or anything. Regardless it was an OCW feat. Try scaling off Rivi Anu if you want for all I care.

The Ellimist
Lol so all OCW feats can be dismissed just 'cause?

What has the Hero done that is more impressive than Kota's space station busting? And we know how Vader vs. Kota looked...

As for the lightning, it wasn't actually destroying ships, it was just killing the pilots.

Nephthys
They should be taken with a healthy dose of salt and skeptocism, yes.

Lol, you know perfectly well what the Hero's done and she ain't ****in' Kota.

oh i see shit feat then durrr. That level of power with just the excess is still easily among the greatest lightning feats and Arcann was blocking it.

The Ellimist
And why don't we do the same with Jadus's, when we see him lose to non-Force sensitives? Seems like a double standard to me.

She isn't Galen Marek, and not in a good way, so I don't see how ragdolling her puts Arcann on Vader's level. You know, because Vader f*cks up Starkiller and then grows stronger to RotJ.

How is killing pilots a great feat? How is it more impressive than Vader taking Galen's suicide blast, or heck tanking any of Starkiller's attacks, given that he can bust a frigate?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
So was Vader in ESB. Is this supposed to mean something?

ESB Luke did get hits in on Vader, yeah. But perhaps more precisely, DE Luke was just Force harmony from a barely trained Leia away from handily defeating the most powerful sith lord in history, more powerful than the Valkorion that oneshotted Arcann.

You seriously think that Arcann would be a better fight for Wankatine than Luke?

SunRazer
Anakin was also involved in the Force Harmony, for what it's worth.

The Ellimist
I meant for the duel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.