Trump Supports Using Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Its starting to happen and its working.

Trump supporters are showing up at Bills speeches and to the media.

Its great using the liberals tactics back against them.

jNYGtPyowsE

gDkaW3Q0Qs4

oygVorV46S0

Stigma
Huh.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activism/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals

Surtur
Okay so wait hold on a second. The video with Bill Clinton being heckled..in the beginning it says Bill Clinton was expelled from a college in 1969 because he raped a 19 yr. old woman. They even give the woman's name AND the name of the school.

This just seems, to me, like something that should be easy to prove true or false.

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay so wait hold on a second. The video with Bill Clinton being heckled..in the beginning it says Bill Clinton was expelled from a college in 1969 because he raped a 19 yr. old woman. They even give the woman's name AND the name of the school.

This just seems like something that should be easy to prove true or false.
Well, it seems to say it's explained in the book.

Knowing Bill's infamous track record....

Surtur
I looked it up and according to Snopes there is no real evidence. It claims that the reason Bill left Oxford had to do with the Vietnam draft or something along those lines.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur

This just seems, to me, like something that should be easy to prove true or false.

Snopes could never even disprove it.laughing out loud

http://www.snopes.com/bill-clinton-expelled-from-oxford/

Surtur
If it is true then if I was on the Trump campaign I'd try to get in contact with the woman from the incident.

Assuming of course she hasn't commited "suicide" lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.