Darth Caedus - sabers only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
THE RULES
* Sabers only.
* In character.
* Neutral ground.
* Fully restored after each round.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Valin Horn | Bazel Warv
2. Kazdan Paratus | Bol Chatak
3. Anoon Bondara | Bastila Shan
4. Aayla Secura | Volfe Karrko
5. Qui-Gon Jinn | Saesee Tiin
6. Ki-Adi Mundi | Tholme
7. Kam Solusar | Kenth Hamner
8. Sha Koon | Roan Shryne
9. Naga Sadow | Ludo Kressh
10. Kit Fisto | Corran Horn
11. Kyle Katarn | Saba Sebatyne
12. Mara Jade Skywalker | Yaddle
13. Darth Maul | Ulic Qel-Droma
14. Jaina Solo | Obi-Wan Kenobi
15. Count Dooku | Galen Marek
16. Mace Windu | Exar Kun
17. Darth Plagueis | Asajj Ventress
18. TPM Palpatine | DE Luke Skywalker
19. Anakin Skywalker | Scourge

Ursumeles
12-15 have a very good shot, and might take him, but 16 is where he definietly falls

The Ellimist
16-18.

darthbane77
Originally posted by The Ellimist
16-18.

Ursumeles
16-18.
Hiw does he possibly beat 16 and Plagueis+Distraction?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Hiw does he possibly beat 16 and Plagueis+Distraction?

Mace and Kun hover around Dooku's level as duelists; I think Caedus as a duelist is remarkably close to RotS Sidious, and the gap between Sidious and pre-vaapad Windu is monstrous. Also the duo won't have very good chemistry, especially with Kun's space intensive style. But I'm not sure, hence why I said 16-18.

Well, I'd say Caedus >= Plagueis as a duelist, and Ventress may be a non factor.

As for why I have Caedus near Sidious, in addition to the Luke duel he faced with one arm a Jaina who was amped, I would say to Luke's level given Caedus's belief it was him and lack of comment about "Luke" being weak, and did pretty well. Much like early Luke/Anakin/etc his Force augmentation may be high relative to his other abilities.

Geistalt
Stops at 13.

Ursumeles
Mace and Kun hover around Dooku's level as duelists; I think Caedus as a duelist is remarkably close to RotS Sidious, and the gap between Sidious and pre-vaapad Windu is monstrous. Also the duo won't have very good chemistry, especially with Kun's space intensive style. But I'm not sure, hence why I said 16-18.

Well, I'd say Caedus >= Plagueis as a duelist, and Ventress may be a non factor.

As for why I have Caedus near Sidious, in addition to the Luke duel he faced with one arm a Jaina who was amped, I would say to Luke's level given Caedus's belief it was him and lack of comment about "Luke" being weak, and did pretty well. Much like early Luke/Anakin/etc his Force augmentation may be high relative to his other abilities.
Wow. You actually highered my opinion on Caedus!
Edit: I would say Plaggy~Caedus as duelist, tbh. Even someone like Ventress could change the Outcome.

Geistalt
Realistically speaking.

DarthDuelist9
13-14 is enough to stop him

UCanShootMyNova
14-16.

MythLord
16-18.

The Ellimist
Also what's the point of Scourge's presence in the last round?

carthage
14-15

JKBart
Also what's the point of Scourge's presence in the last round? I mix up some configurations:
- two guys on similar level (Qui-Gon and Saesee),
- two guys on rather similar level with one being clearly better and carrying more of the fight (Corran and Kit),
- two guys with one clear MVP and some small distraction-addon (Plagueis and Asajj).

In case of Scourge I went for option 1. Anakin or Scourge are individually worse than Palpatine etc. but they're an equal team that should be solidly above Plagueis/Asajj for instance.

The Ellimist
Like I'm not sure if Scourge's existence would have any statistical effect beyond the margin of error on the probability distribution of potential outcomes.

GM Yoda
Stops at 14.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.