Arcann vs. Exar Kun (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place on neutral ground

The Ellimist
Sabers: Kun ~ Dooku, Arcann ~ TCW Obi Wan, Kun wins

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Arcann ~ TCW Obi Wan, Kun wins
*internally screams*

Nephthys
lol.

It's a pretty good fight. Kun can probably win, but I could see a case for Arcann. He's crazy underrated, as you can see.

FreshestSlice
Arcann can't even keep his footing when a ship is blowing up.

Nephthys
Its a common problem in the Old Republic era.

The Ellimist
They are pretty lackluster with their footwork and other dueling essentials, yes.

FreshestSlice
Not the Outlander.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
*internally screams*

Nephthys
The Outlander can tank ships exploding like a boss. I rammed those suckers in chapter 1 without hesitation.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
*internally screams*

What skill feats does he have?

Deronn_solo
The same could be said about Kun, honestly. The Hero's hype with a blade matches Exar's and Arcann was stalemating him.

I see this match going either way, honestly.

SunRazer
More or less even. Kun's "unorthodoxy" might give him the slight majority.

Beniboybling
They are pretty lackluster with their footwork and other dueling essentials, yes. thumb up

Geistalt
Arcann should win narrowly, imo; Kun's lightsaber feats are sorely lacking (aside from stalemating the ambiguously-tiered pre-Sith Ulic Qel-Droma and killing Vodo-Siosk Baas with a strike he blocked).

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Nephthys
lol.

It's a pretty good fight. Kun can probably win, but I could see a case for Arcann. He's crazy underrated, as you can see.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
The same could be said about Kun, honestly. The Hero's hype with a blade matches Exar's and Arcann was stalemating him.

That's because Arcann was more powerful. As soon as they reached parity, Arcann got demolished.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

Exar is far stronger in the Force than the Hero.

Deronn_solo
Dafaq Force power has to do with sabers only, Eli?

The Ellimist
I mean they use the Force when they duel too.

Deronn_solo
Sure, but this is sabers only, lmao.

The Ellimist
...no, I mean they use the Force to augment their abilities and sense one another's actions.

Deronn_solo
Well, sure, but being more powerful in the Force doesn't make one auto better in those regards.

The Ellimist
It usually correlates. And Kun has that beskar feat.

Deronn_solo
But not always. The person Arcann was stalemating proves that already.

The Beskar feat is great, but don't think it specifically proves anything. I mean, Kun is great and all, but I find his skill with a blade to be over blown.

The Ellimist
I think the simple answer is that the Hero may have had a high augmentation : offensive ratio (seems to be the case with high potential that hasn't been reached yet), and/or been more skilled with a blade.

Ursumeles
Leaning Kun.

Geistalt
I mean they use the Force when they duel too. That's how Kun murdered Master Vodo to begin with; he'd never have been able to shatter his Forcestaff without the use of the Force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.