"With Scalia's death, we can now end gun control" - Chelsea Clinton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Its2016
MOHH4GrRYA

Time-Immemorial
Wikileaks prove the Clintons were in on it.

The Ellimist
...end gun control? You sure you didn't mistype that?

Bashar Teg
oh dear

Its2016
Originally posted by The Ellimist
...end gun control? You sure you didn't mistype that? its the title of the video, but I think I got end or control wrong.

Its strangely been deleted.

The Ellimist
What's so surprising about this? I guess it's just conservatives feigning PC outrage over Chelsea saying something positive about Scalia's death, as though that were shocking or really all that bad.

Its2016
Im concerned with the confidence in her speech, her obvious script reading the feel of confidence in the video and the suspicious nature of Scalia's death and the wetworks comment.

For the record, wet works may refer to them feeling the bern.

The Ellimist
...what? Since when does her confidence in any manner imply shady business with his death? It just means she made a pretty clear deduction from the news. It would take her like ten seconds to figure it out.

Surtur
I honestly don't care what Chelsea Clinton has to say and I'm shocked that anybody cares?

We need to keep her out of the spotlight lest she get the wrong impression that what she thinks matters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.