Crossbones Vs The Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/BT_zps97szwpuy.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/CG_zps5q0tvynx.jpg

deathslash
What exactly has the KGBeast done currently?

Supermutant
ha I thought this was old blue and fluffy. Rebirth (kg)Beast couldn't even stop a wounded and poison Batman from getting away so until he does much better, Crossbones ftw.

Zack M
He did own Batman and blow up the Royal Flush Gang with one attack. Bruce was injured a little, but that didn't stop him from taking down a Talon. Beast was also hit by a speeding car, so that had something to do with it.

Flyattractor
Orginal 10 Nights of Beast PWNS CB.

After that he got shoved into Jobber Town and shoved there HARD.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Zack M
He did own Batman and blow up the Royal Flush Gang with one attack. Bruce was injured a little, but that didn't stop him from taking down a Talon. Beast was also hit by a speeding car, so that had something to do with it.

lol Batman wasn't just a little injured. Assassins and normal people looking to cash in on the bounty had been attacking Batman. He had just fought Killer Croc, King Shark, and Amygdala and after that Two-Face was tied to him. Also Cheshire shot him with poison, and Beast doesn't have any feats worth comparing as this was his first Rebirth appearance.

Beast shot an explosive device at the Royal Flush Gang who was asking him a question not expecting an attack. Not impressive at all, and Crossbones can easily replicate that.

This version of Beast have no feats that justify beating Crossbones.

Zack M
Originally posted by Supermutant
lol Batman wasn't just a little injured. Assassins and normal people looking to cash in on the bounty had been attacking Batman. He had just fought Killer Croc, King Shark, and Amygdala and after that Two-Face was tied to him. Also Cheshire shot him with poison, and Beast doesn't have any feats worth comparing as this was his first Rebirth appearance.

Beast shot an explosive device at the Royal Flush Gang who was asking him a question not expecting an attack. Not impressive at all, and Crossbones can easily replicate that.

This version of Beast have no feats that justify beating Crossbones.

Batman's fought his rogues gallery all at once, so it's not that big of a deal. I did forget about Cheshire, though.

point is, KG had him dead to rights, until he was sucker shot by the new character in the car. And he still got up, after that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.