Barriss Offee vs. K'Kruhk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Barriss Offee has Ventress' lightsabers. How does she do against these three incarnations of K'Kruhk?

Incarnation 1: Clone Wars
Incarnation 2: Dark Times
Incarnation 3: Legacy

Battle takes place on Raxus Prime.

Ursumeles
Honestly, K'Kruhk takes probably all.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Honestly, K'Kruhk takes probably all. Why?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Why?
He seems more powerful to me, and similar, if not as, skilled.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Ursumeles
He seems more powerful to me, and similar, if not as, skilled. I'm not sure about the second part, since K'Kruhk got tooled by an early-CW Ventress, even with allies.

Ursumeles

|King Joker|

Ursumeles

MythLord
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I'm not sure about the second part, since K'Kruhk got tooled by an early-CW Ventress, even with allies.

No he wasn't. She bladeclashed with him and Jeisel, kicked a padawan then Force Pushed them all aside before fleeing.

Later on, K'kruhk fought Asajj about as long as Mace fought Sora, which we know is a decently long timeframe, so he effectively held his own against her.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MythLord
No he wasn't. She bladeclashed with him and Jeisel, kicked a padawan then Force Pushed them all aside before fleeing.

Later on, K'kruhk fought Asajj about as long as Mace fought Sora, which we know is a decently long timeframe, so he effectively held his own against her. Just reread the fight, and yeah, he does hold his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.