5 most powerful Jedi versus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
So for this thread the 5 most powerful Jedi barring Luke and Yoda are dropped into random eras. How does their presence effect history.

Group

Galen Marek, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Kyp Durron, Anakin Skywalker.

Eras

Great Hyperspace War.
Maria Ragnos's Reign.
Exar Kun's Reign.
Mandalorian Wars.
Revan's Sith Empire.
The Triumvirate.
SWTOR.
DBT.
PT era.
OT era.

darthbane77
They all wind up dead by SWTOR. They would like have started dwindling in number before that, leaving probably Galen, Jacen and maybe Jaina by the time of SWTOR. Then they would have been made members of the strike team that attacked Vitiate and ended up dead. If not, they would have died somewhere within the events of the SWTOR expansions.

MythLord
They rise to the top of the rank in every era until PT.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by MythLord

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by MythLord

Ok but how do they change events.

The Ellimist
All of the sith would take quite an interest in Anakin, though I'm not sure if any of them could've turned him, especially with no Padme and no PT era Jedi Council.

If they stick together they basically win every era's war.

UCanShootMyNova
The 5 of them are enough to win the war against Vitiate's Empire?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
the 5 most powerful Jedi barring Luke and Yoda

Nah.

UCanShootMyNova
That honestly surprises me if you're not joking NewGuy.

DarthAnt66
Uh, Revan and Mace Windu?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion ensnares Anakin. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Mace Windu?

True and NG doesn't seem to place Kyp all that highly.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Uh, Revan and Mace Windu?

You don't know Syn lowballs the shit out of Mace?

True and NG doesn't seem to place Kyp all that highly.

Only people who wank the shit out of his non-combat TK feats rate him high.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You don't know Syn lowballs the shit out of Mace?

What do you mean? I place Mace around Dooku level.

Tondemonai
I'm assuming that the changes they make in one era do not effect the next one after they change eras?

They lead the Republic to victory, and maybe (unlikely) even stop Vitiate from creating his Empire

A) nice typo. Maria Ragnos, the greatest Sith to ever live, dwarfing her father and even Darth Sidious in power. Free Fanfiction idea smile B) why is this after the GHW? Anyway, they just live their lives in the Republic until the GHW, I guess.

They lead the Jedi to victory, ending the war faster than it originally did, and probably without redeeming Ulic.

They stand with Revan and Malek to crush the Mandalorians, and then travel to Dromund Kaas with them (Jaina and Kyp might not), and they all fall prey to Vitiate, and not two, but five new Sith find the Starforge and set out to destroy the Republic.

If we were to continue from after the five new Sith return to the galaxy, they wreck the Republic, then destroy themselves in their infighting. If we were to start new with the group getting dropped off in the Republic at the start of the JCW, they lead the battle against the Sith, probably make up most of the strike team to down Revan, succeed, then defeat Malek and his Starforge. At least 2-3 of them die, however.

A few things could happen. A) they could all (or most) have been on Katarr, and then Nihilus becomes too powerful for the Exile and he noms on the galaxy, B) they help Meetra take down the Triumvirate, or C) they all scatter and some of them get killed in the Purge, then it just ends like it originally did, but the remaining group members help Meetra.

Depends. If they get dropped in at the start of the GGW, then they help lead many battles, with at least one or more of them dying, and then the Treaty of Coruscant still happens. If they get dropped in during or near the end of the Cold War, (most of them) probably help instigate the Galactic War starting. They then become major leaders in the Galactic War, some of them getting put on the Council, at least one of them dying over the war's progression, probably more, and eventually join Braga's strike team to take down the Emperor. The result is probably similar, with the team getting TP'd in the end, but it's more of a battle than the clean sweep that the original team experienced. Vitiate then takes a deep interest in Anakin, Jacen, Jaina(?), and probably Galen, too, assuming they're all alive, makes them his bitches, and pursues to wreck the Republic and completes his galaxy-consuming ritual.

It's not listed, but just for shits and gigs, I'm going to do one for if they were dropped in KOTFE. If it's before Marr dies, they probably are in the fleet (or on the same ship) as Marr and the soon-to-be Outlander, where they all are captured, brought before Valkorion, where he takes an interest in the twins, Anakin, and Galen. He would likely make all seven of them an offer to join him, promising power beyond imagination. After oneshoting Marr, he would make it again, where I see Jacen accepting his offer. After he does that, Jaina and Kyp would likely try to get him to stop, which I see resulting in Valkorion killing Kyp, given that I don't see Valky having any interest in him. He would then order Arcann to take the prisoners away. At this moment, he would say to the Outlander and other Jedi they should try to kill Valkorion, which would result in Valkorion subduing them all and killing Arcann with lightning and TP. I see this happening because he only let himself get "killed" so he could hang around with HoTlander, but meeting the Chosen One and his descendants would likely change everything. He would likely spend many days breaking the Jedi, and feeding Jacen his teachings, grooming him to become something of a Wrath. After breaking and enslaving Anakin, he would pack his bags and set up shop in his new house (Skywalker). After that I can't say what would happen, but that's my guess of events up to then.
If they were dropped in after the Outlander was thawed out, they would probably join the Outlanders alliance. Valkorion would, as usual, take particular interest in Skywalker and the Solo's, potentially changing his initial plans for HoTlander and doing something with them. Hard to say what, but it would be very interesting.

Probably take out 70% of the Brotherhood of Darkness with the Army of Light on Ruusan, end up killing Bane, and finish off the fleeing Sith after the carnage.

I mean, it's just some extra people for Sidious to try to exploit and enslave. Don't see much new happening.

Umm, no Vader? Empire potentially gets overthrown, but too many variables given Anakin and Vader and bleh.

The Ellimist
The 5 of them are enough to win the war against Vitiate's Empire?

Yeah, especially as Anakin's power grows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.