Mace Windu vs Kyp Durron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

Geistalt
1. Mace
2. Kyp
3. Kyp

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Geistalt
1. Mace
2. Kyp
3. Kyp

JKBart
1. Mace, all rounds.
2. Kyp, all rounds.
3. Mace, huge majority.

MythLord
1. Mace
2. Kyp
3. Kyp

The Ellimist
1. Mace
2. Kyp
3. Kyp

^ if Kyp is competent, then yeah.

NewGuy01
He's not, though, so Mace.

Deronn_solo
Kyp wrecks Force, Mace takes 'sabers, all-out....not sure.

Emperordmb
Kyp takes Force, Mace takes the others

RHaggis
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kyp wrecks Force, Mace takes 'sabers, all-out....not sure.

This, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
And you call yourself a Kyp wanker. Disgusting.

Emperordmb
Not everybody has Mace Windu at ****ing Ventress level Syn :/

RHaggis
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
And you call yourself a Kyp wanker. Disgusting.

Or maybe it's because I wank Windu too. Considered that? I'm sorry I don't wank my character to such an unreal level (Galen) and then proceed to b**** when you think others to do the same with another character (Anakin).

Deronn_solo
I rate Mace pretty damn high these days, yeah.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by RHaggis
Or maybe it's because I wank Windu too. Considered that? I'm sorry I don't wank my character to such an unreal level (Galen) and then proceed to b**** when you think others to do the same with another character (Anakin).

Considering you have a Kyp avatar and are known for your Kyp related wankery you've made it clear who you favor.

Um? Cool bro? I don't really care what you or most others think of Galen which is why I don't address people when I disagree with their stance on him. Just their flawed arguments.

When an entire forum is saying a character stated to be below Vader is Yoda/Sidious level claims of their wankery become fact.

UCanShootMyNova
Seriously, chill. It was just a prank bro.

RHaggis
Considering you have a Kyp avatar and are known for your Kyp related wankery you've made it clear who you favor.

So because I've got a Durron avatar and like him as a character (hence why I support him) suddenly means I think he beats Windu and should back him in every thread? That's quite the assumption. Also, I actually have said in the past that I go back and forth on this match up, not sure if you've noticed before. Obviously not.

Um? Cool bro? I don't really care what you or most others think of Galen which is why I don't address people when I disagree with their stance on him.

Never said you had to care. Rather that, unlike you in my view, I try to be at least somewhat rational and admit that Kyp loses or gets stalemated by certain characters even if I like Durron more. You on the other hand have, in the past, suggested rather over bloated interpretations of Galen that many seem to view as excessive. And even when you do admit Galen loses to someone, I'm not going to jump down your throat simply because you class yourself as a supporter of his. lol.

Just their flawed/invalid arguments.

And perhaps the Anakin wankers view your arguments against him as "flawed/invalid". My point still stands.

When an entire forum is claiming a character stated to be below Vader is Yoda/Sidious level claims of their wankery become fact.

Wasn't aware a handful of people constituted an entire forum, but okay. :/

RHaggis
Seriously, chill. It was just a prank bro.

What made you assume I was angry?

UCanShootMyNova
What made you assume I was angry?

Oh I don't know...

"Considered that? I'm sorry I don't wank my character to such an unreal level (Galen) and then proceed to b**** when you think others to do the same"

Probably just my overactive imagination.

UCanShootMyNova
So because I've got a Durron avatar and like him as a character (hence why I support him) suddenly means I think he beats Windu and should back him in every thread? That's quite the assumption. Also, I actually have said in the past that I go back and forth on this match up, not sure if you've noticed before. Obviously not.

Never said you had to care. Rather that, unlike you in my view, I try to be at least somewhat rational and admit that Kyp loses or gets stalemated by certain characters even if I like Durron more. You on the other hand have, in the past, suggested rather over bloated interpretations of Galen that many seem to view as excessive. And even when you do admit Galen loses to someone, I'm not going to jump down your throat simply because you class yourself as a supporter of his. lol.

And perhaps the Anakin wankers view your arguments against him as "flawed/invalid". My point still stands.

Wasn't aware a handful of people constituted an entire forum, but okay. :/

I'm referring to an assumed bias. Obviously we're all realistic debaters that try to look at matches logically and without bias. But for the purposes of the joke you have a Kyp avatar and being known as a big fan of him makes more sense to tell a joke about rather then commenting how much of a Mace wanker you were. And no I have not seen you say that before.

I have simply pointed out the facts before stating my opinion based on said facts. If that's too much for you I understand but don't accuse me of being irrational. Please and thank you.

They can view it that way if they like. It doesn't change the actual facts.

It's called hyperbole friend. And you're probably unaware as you aren't active here but the vast majority of the forum do hold such a belief.

UCanShootMyNova
You wanna end this now? Because honestly this is becoming a little tedious over something I meant to be a joke. Sorry if you were offended.

RHaggis
I'm referring to an assumed bias. Obviously we're all realistic debaters that try to look at matches logically and without bias. But for the purposes of the joke you have a Kyp avatar and being known as a big fan of him makes more sense to tell a joke about rather then commenting how much of a Mace wanker you were.

Clearly the joke didn't get many giggles considering both DMB and Derron responded in ways in which it seems they didn't perceive it as one also.

And no I have not seen you say that before.

Like I said, obviously you've not.

However, an opinion is an interpretation of something. So if you're posting a 'fact', let's say a statement or feat, and say what you think of it, surely it can be misinterpreted, no?

If that's too much for you I understand but don't accuse me of being irrational. Please and thank you.

Very well, I won't claim you're irrational. But could you at least give me the courtesy in return to not act like I'm stupid. Too much for me? Not at all. I'm just not arrogant enough to act like I'm some prophet spreading the word of God around the forum.

They can view it that way if they like. It doesn't change the actual facts.

So your views are based on facts, but the Anakin Brigades isn't? So you don't like to be called irrational or non-factual, but you're fine to suggest so about others? Seems a tad hypocritical.

It's called hyperbole friend. And you're probably unaware as you aren't active here but the vast majority of the forum do hold such a belief.

Hyperbole or not, the point still stands. I've not seen that many rank him in the ballpark of Yoda/RoTS Palpatine tier unless he's in 'The Zone'. And actually, I'm relatively active on here, just don't post that much.

Anyway, I'd rather not cause further tensions between us. Wouldn't want it to harm our synergy for the CaV.

RHaggis
You wanna end this now? Because honestly this is becoming a little tedious over something I meant to be a joke. Sorry if you were offended.

Didn't see this before I typed the above post. Sure. Wasn't so much offended, more so that I misinterpreted your joke and thought you were genuine. Like I said, would rather not cause more of a rift.

Rebel95
Everyone gets so worked up over star wars debates its hilarious

UCanShootMyNova
Well, I'm sorry you misinterpreted then Haggis.

Even if I had it wouldn't have changed the joke. Like I said joking that you wanked Mace when you currently sport a Kyp avatar wouldn't be as good of a lead in.

Sure but I'm saying that my stances and opinions arise from the facts which I honestly don't think you or many others who accuse me of wanking bother to look at or take into account.

Well I would but when you tend to blow up at a joke that makes it hard to take your perception levels seriously.

It's not hypocritical when it's true. As I said their stance can be blatantly proved wrong and has been many times. Mine has never been by any logical argument.

Your point doesn't stand actually because it's based off the idea that what I was saying was meant to be taken literally which as I just said, it was not. I don't care what state anybody thinks Anakin's in. He's never been Yoda/Sidious level and never will be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.