Anakin vs. Palpatine (hand to hand)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
RotS incarnations.

UCanShootMyNova
Blitz.

quanchi112
Palpatine hands him his ass.

Azronger
What's Anakin's mindset?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Azronger
What's Anakin's mindset? It doesn't change the outcome.

Kurk
Palpatine Savage kicks him

Sinious
Originally posted by quanchi112
Palpatine hands him his ass. Where do you rank Anakin overall?

UCanShootMyNova
Fodder tier.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sinious
Where do you rank Anakin overall? Pre suit ?

Geistalt
Palpatine overwhelms him with the Force while physically strangling him into submission.

Geistalt
He doesn't die, tho (after all, he is DA CHOSEN WUN).

Kurk
Pre suit ? There is no post-suit Anakin lol other than his ghost.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
There is no post-suit Anakin lol other than his ghost. Rotj moments before his long awaited death.

Kurk
Rotj moments before his long awaited death.
He's still in a suit

Sinious
Pre suit ? yeah

quanchi112
He's still in a suit His helmet came off.

quanchi112
yeah Why do you ask ? Do you feel I'm too harsh on Anakin.

Kurk
Why do you ask ? Do you feel I'm too harsh on Anakin.
Quit dodging the question and give us your ranking.

Sinious
thumb up Originally posted by quanchi112
Why do you ask ? Do you feel I'm too harsh on Anakin. I have an idea of where you rank characters like Mau, which is higher than most or Sidious/Yoda lower than most. So I'm curious where Anakin would stand based on your logic.

Jmanghan
Anakin is behind the best of the best, Grievous is stronger, Maul most likely is, Obi-Wan handed Anakin his ass in H2H.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Grievous is stronger, Maul most likely is, Obi-Wan handed Anakin his ass in H2H.

LMAO. Anakin was crushing Kenobi's bones and trachea; the same Kenobi that stalemates both GG and Maul in strength-based contests.

This is not to mention Skywalker was overwhelming Dooku with strength, which not even a bullrushing Mace could do, and Mace overwhelmed the grip of a Gundark(which, FYI, crush Rancors).

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
LMAO. Anakin was crushing Kenobi's bones and trachea; the same Kenobi that stalemates both GG and Maul in strength-based contests.

This is not to mention Skywalker was overwhelming Dooku with strength, which not even a bullrushing Mace could do, and Mace overwhelmed the grip of a Gundark(which, FYI, crush Rancors). ...Obi-Wan ****ed Anakin's shit up in seconds in TCW tho.

We've been over this before.

Kenobi was matching him in strength in the ROTS fight.

When was Kenobi beating Grievous or Maul in a "strength-based" contest?

Kenobi tried to hurt Grievous with a kick and ended up hurting himself.

Not to mention Grievous tossing him around like a little *****.

quanchi112
Quit dodging the question and give us your ranking. My former apprentice begging for more of my wisdom. Take note.

quanchi112
thumb up I have an idea of where you rank characters like Mau, which is higher than most or Sidious/Yoda lower than most. So I'm curious where Anakin would stand based on your logic. Well certain guys match up better against others so it's not as easy on placing them ranked saying the guys higher always beat the guys lower on the list.

GM Yoda
Zonakin turns Palpatine into Pulpatine. stick out tongue

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...Obi-Wan ****ed Anakin's shit up in seconds in TCW tho.

We've been over this before.

Kenobi was matching him in strength in the ROTS fight.

When was Kenobi beating Grievous or Maul in a "strength-based" contest?

Kenobi tried to hurt Grievous with a kick and ended up hurting himself.

Not to mention Grievous tossing him around like a little *****.

TCW... Where he had the assistence of Cad Bane and caught Anakin off-guard. In RotS, Anakin was pushing his sh!t in.

Kenobi was kicking around Maul, even as a padawan. Obi-Wan was also injured when he hurt himself on GG's leg; he easily bent his wrist like a cheap spoon before that.

And Grievous can hurl a human... that's nice... This is more a matter of how much weight you can lift, really. Obi managed to actually do harm to him(opening his chest plate and bending his arm), as oppose to Grievous' b!tch slaps being of little consequence to the human pain sponge that is Obi-Wan.

quanchi112
Mythlord stop lying already.

Ziggystardust
Anakin has the strongest force connection of them all. He wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Anakin has the strongest force connection of them all. He wins. So you base the victor on this alone ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.