Did Sidious legit ragdoll Dooku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
In the scene we he choked him, isn't there an argument to be made suggesting that Dooku allowed Sidious to get past his defenses as resistance would be seen as insubordination?

Or you could argue that Dooku wasn't expecting the attack similar to how he wasn't paying attention when Savage got a hold on him and ventress.

In a 1 vs 1 battle, do you believe that Sidious could ragdoll a prepared Dooku?

Emperordmb
Absolutely.

UCanShootMyNova
Probably not, no.

cs_zoltan
I don't think Sidious could ragdoll a prepared Dooku from across the galaxy, in the same room tho? Yes he could.

Ziggystardust
No it isn't logical to assume Sidious can rag doll the Count based off that showing. More than anything, the amount of time Sidious kept the Count in the air is far to short to be conclusive to whether Dooku could escape or not, and it is not likely that he'd try to in that situation.

Rebel95
If Dooku is prepared then probably not. Yoda didn't

Darth Thor
There's definitely some double standards by the Maul haters.

When Maul gets rag dolled by Sidious it's because he's weak. When Dooku does, then Dooku obviously wasn't trying.

Yoda never went all out on Dooku with TK, so it's hard to compare. Though he probably should have.

Ziggystardust
Sidious isn't needed to prove that Maul is weak. Loosing to four different Padawans is evidence enough.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Sidious isn't needed to prove that Maul is weak. Loosing to four different Padawans is evidence enough.

None of which were his equal in combat..

And 4? You seem to be telling a few fibs Ziggy. Maul didn't "lose" to either Dassant or Ahsoka.

Edit: In fact technically even Kanan wasn't a Padawan, so it remains just the 1 fully trained Padawan who beat him after a long fought 2on1 battle: Maul vs Master and Apprentice.

Ziggystardust
Atoc Kenobi easily surpassed him.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Darth Thor

When Maul gets rag dolled by Sidious it's because he's weak. When Dooku does, then Dooku obviously wasn't trying.

Yoda never went all out on Dooku with TK, so it's hard to compare. Though he probably should have.

It's not that he wasn't trying. It's that Dooku resisting would be pretty pointless and even risky on the Count's part when he knows he's just being punished.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, he did. Dooku is literally nothing beside Sidious, lmao.

Emperordmb
Yes because Sidious is so ****ing petty he'd kill a valuable asset for... trying to resist getting choked like a *****?

UCanShootMyNova
Yeah probably.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yes because Sidious is so ****ing petty he'd kill a valuable asset for... trying to resist getting choked like a *****?

Who said anything about getting killed? Lol if anything, this is even more evidence towards the very obvious premise that Dooku wouldn't try and defend himself in that situation. Why would he if he know's Sidious values him to highly to dispose off?

Kurk
In that case why did he kill Ventress even though he didn't want to?

quanchi112
Who said anything about getting killed? Lol if anything, this is even more evidence towards the very obvious premise that Dooku wouldn't try and defend himself in that situation. Why would he if he know's Sidious values him to highly to dispose off? Dooku is a cuck which is the greatest cuck of all. If you persist on attacking Maul I'll turn my attention towards you.

Azronger
Who said anything about getting killed? Lol if anything, this is even more evidence towards the very obvious premise that Dooku wouldn't try and defend himself in that situation. Why would he if he know's Sidious values him to highly to dispose off?

Well, he obviously thinks of himself as indispensable. When he discovers this is not the case, he literally can't get a word out of his mouth, even though this is his life on the line.
http://65.media.tumblr.com/a2764952015b7a3a9d289270ddbea2df/tumblr_mkpi3kBlLw1rjvrheo1_500.png

quanchi112
The cuck just allowed it. Dooku you worthless son of a ***** stay dead.

Kurk

quanchi112
I only watch the films.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
I only watch the films.
so you're an ignoramus?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
so you're an ignoramus? I consider reading a book based on a film a waste of time you filthy acne ridden nerd. When did I ever say I read these shitty books ?

Solar Power
Dooku wouldn't fight back due to the combination of Sidious being more powerful and respect/fear of his master. I mean, the man has sacrificed so much in pursuit of power, he wouldn't throw it away over a little bit of hurt pride from Sidious establishing dominance. Is Sidious powerful enough to choke out Dooku? Yes. Would Dooku fight back anyway even if he could? Probably not. Dooku knows Sidious won't kill him, he's too valuable a tool, but he also thinks himself a partner to Sidious. It's still a hella good showing for Sidious that is substantiated by Sidious ragdolling both Savage and Maul with ease.

quanchi112
Maul was caught off guard. That's how it works you dimwits.

Kurk
I consider reading a book based on a film a waste of time you filthy acne ridden nerd. When did I ever say I read these shitty books ?
Lol the RotS book is probably one of the best, if not the best, written Star Wars novels. Everyone on these forums will agree. You're missing out.

So you don't read books, but you were glad to discuss Vos's victory over Dooku inDark Disciple back when we were discussing how "slow" Dooku was compared to Kenobi. Here when I use the RotS novel though you want to completely reject it since it's not in your best interest. Lol at the double standards.

juggernaut74
What scene are you guys talking about? I missed Sidious choking Dooku.

UCanShootMyNova
http://i.makeagif.com/media/7-29-2014/bdNoOB.gif

Kurk
But Kenobi wasn't off-guard when Maul rag-dolled him?

Solar Power
Originally posted by juggernaut74
What scene are you guys talking about? I missed Sidious choking Dooku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NYy4cT3Mzc

Edit: ninja'ed

quanchi112
Lol the RotS book is probably one of the best, if not the best, written Star Wars novels. Everyone on these forums will agree. You're missing out.

So you don't read books, but you were glad to discuss Vos's victory over Dooku inDark Disciple back when we were discussing how "slow" Dooku was compared to Kenobi. Here when I use the RotS novel though you want to completely reject it since it's not in your best interest. Lol at the double standards. I saw the scan posted. I saved it and amused myself. It supported my claims prior to. I know and get Star Wars you don't. I didn't need this book to figure this out. I used it to taunt you. I actually had a girlfriend at the time purchase that along with Lords of the Sith and Tarkin. I've yet to read any of them.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
http://i.makeagif.com/media/7-29-2014/bdNoOB.gif I've seen all of the Clone War episodes or I thought I did. What episode is that?

Also shows how powerful Sidious is.

quanchi112
But Kenobi wasn't off-guard when Maul rag-dolled him? Yes, he was as well. When did I say otherwise ? You keep trying to catch me in a double standard only to reinforce my objectivity.

UCanShootMyNova
I've seen all of the Clone War episodes or I thought I did. What episode is that?

Also shows how powerful Sidious is.

It's the one where Sidious orders Dooku to assassinate Ventress I believe.

quanchi112
What scene are you guys talking about? I missed Sidious choking Dooku. It is Robtard fishing for information.

Kurk
I saw the scan posted. I saved it and amused myself. It supported my claims prior to. I know and get Star Wars you don't. I didn't need this book to figure this out. I used it to taunt you. I actually had a girlfriend at the time purchase that along with Lords of the Sith and Tarkin. I've yet to read any of them.
Your claims of what? You've said you would have preferred if Dooku begged to make him less of a cuck so there it is. Either way, he was in shock after realizing this since he was blind up until that point so it's also acceptable for him to just acknowledge his fatal mistake and let Anakin kill him in silence like in the movie.

Kurk
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
It's the one where Sidious orders Dooku to assassinate Ventress I believe.
No it's the syfo dyas episode.

quanchi112
Your claims of what? You've said you would have preferred if Dooku begged to make him less of a cuck so there it is. Either way, he was in shock after realizing this since he was blind up until that point so it's also acceptable for him to just acknowledge his fatal mistake and let Anakin kill him in silence like in the movie. He was in shock but just took it. Lol at you acting like that wasn't a possibility. It doesn't take too many brain cells to argue for your life. He just looked shocked, scared, and accepted his fate. Cuck 101.

Kurk
He was in shock but just took it. Lol at you acting like that wasn't a possibility. It doesn't take too many brain cells to argue for your life. He just looked shocked, scared, and accepted his fate. Cuck 101. ***** I've been saying that in every thread before this. If you're in shock, you're not thinking rationally. Surely you know that. I told you before that the original script calls for Dooku to beg but Lee refused to act it out. Since you want him to beg there's the novel.

quanchi112
***** I've been saying that in every thread before this. If you're in shock, you're not thinking rationally. Surely you know that. I told you before that the original script calls for Dooku to beg but Lee refused to act it out. Since you want him to beg there's the novel. The novel isn't the film. Since Lee didn't agree to beg that became canon. If someone held a gun to your head you'd be in shock. Would you be for your life and just sit there while someone shot you in the head ?

Kurk
The novel isn't the film. Since Lee didn't agree to beg that became canon. If someone held a gun to your head you'd be in shock. Would you be for your life and just sit there while someone shot you in the head ?
Your given scenario is very subjective. Anyway there's nothing to debate here. I've said for a while that Dooku didn't do shit because he was in shock. You've finally accepted that.

The Ellimist
I don't think he did, but he probably could if he wanted to.

quanchi112
Your given scenario is very subjective. Anyway there's nothing to debate here. I've said for a while that Dooku didn't do shit because he was in shock. You've finally accepted that. I never said he was not in shock but a man in his what 80's is too retarded to say a thing when he's shocked according to you. Lee disagrees so you already nixed your case.

Kurk
I never said he was not in shock but a man in his what 80's is too retarded to say a thing when he's shocked according to you. Lee disagrees so you already nixed your case. Lee didn't think it was appropriate for someone as arrogant and aristocratic as Dooku to beg like a baby since he's an 80 year old man.

quanchi112
Lee didn't think it was appropriate for someone as arrogant and aristocratic as Dooku to beg like a baby since he's an 80 year old man. So it was not shock it was cuck. You just sank your own battleship.

Kurk
So it was not shock it was cuck. You just sank your own battleship.
cuckold means someone who is weak and easily intimidated. Not at all Dooku's character. Maybe you should learn what a word means before you start throwing it around. Someone like Sha'a Gi is a cuckold. Or C3PO.

MythLord
Obviously Dooku wouldn't resist that choke, but he'd still get overwhelmed, and easily, Force wise by Sheev.

UCanShootMyNova
I agree he'd be overwhelmed in short order but not outright ragdolled.

Darth Thor
Atoc Kenobi easily surpassed him.

Evidences are not on your side.

Darth Thor
All this logical reasoning for why Dooku wouldn't resist the choke. You guys do realise when you're getting choked or beat on then Logic goes out of the window right? Reflex kicks in. And you naturally try to defend yourself.

quanchi112
cuckold means someone who is weak and easily intimidated. Not at all Dooku's character. Maybe you should learn what a word means before you start throwing it around. Someone like Sha'a Gi is a cuckold. Or C3PO. So in a situation in which he was crushed in combat and at his opponents mercy while being in shock you don't think he was intimidated ?? laughing out loud laughing out loud that isn't the definition anyways but it still passes go.

the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

Palpatine was the adulteress and Anakin was the new man meat. Dooku just took it in true cuck fashion. You're obviously ignorant there, sport.

Beniboybling
cuckold means someone who is weak and easily intimidated.confusedsmile thumb up

EmperorSidious2

Nah maul is just weaker.

cs_zoltan

That's hardly the same. Maul was in combat, Dooku was talking over a holo, lmao.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
That's hardly the same. Maul was in combat, Dooku was talking over a holo, lmao.

You're right it's hardly the same choking a guy right in front of you and choking a guy in another star system lmao

Didn't Dooku also get choked by Savage once while IN COMBAT lmao

cs_zoltan
An enraged Savage when Dooku ignored him. Any more shitty argument for the day?

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Nah maul is just weaker. Prove it.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Rebel95
If Dooku is prepared then probably not. Yoda didn't Ah, but Yoda didn't expressly intend to kill him (nor are Jedi fond of using Force Choke and other forms of TK to subjugate their opponents), and he was distracted by trying to ensure Anakin and Obi-Wan's safety.

Darth Thor
An enraged Savage when Dooku ignored him. Any more shitty argument for the day?

Oh he was ignoring him? LOL Yeah it's not like he was fighting Ventress + Opress right?

Oh and it was an ENRAGED Opress? Yeah because enraged Opress is more powerful than Palpatine right?

Again the shit be dripping off you.

UCanShootMyNova

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Geistalt
Ah, but Yoda didn't expressly intend to kill him (nor are Jedi fond of using Force Choke and other forms of TK to subjugate their opponents), and he was distracted by trying to ensure Anakin and Obi-Wan's safety.

Dooku was also analyzing if Dooku really had turned "powerful you have become Dooku, the dark side I sense in you."

Plus Yoda was likely conflicted going up against his former Padawan.

And yeah, even though Luke does it once in ROTJ, Force choke isn't really a preferred Jedi move.

Beniboybling

Kurk

And yeah, even though Luke does it once in ROTJ, Force choke isn't really a preferred Jedi move.

Nonsense big grin

http://img.lum.dolimg.com/v1/images/poggle-the-lesser-bio-10_7b641948.jpeg

http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/5/4477/bad_Anakin_chocking.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3DeBFZqup9A/UXC4i6606HI/AAAAAAAAIL8/dsABphd9gAE/s1600/Anakin+choking+the+queen.jpg

Petrus
Yoda never tried to ragdoll Dooku, and he rarely goes on the offensive with TK unless it's a defensive offense, like against Sidious. Sidious, however, clearly abuses TK and lightning and he'd indeed be able to ragdoll Dooku if going all-out against the Count.

Kurk
In a fight between the two, I see Dooku being overwhelmed quickly rather than straight-out rag-dolled. Unlike Maul, he actually knows how to put up a defense. So I can see him maybe attempting to use tutaminis against Sidious's lightning only to get blown away in a couple seconds. He could probably resist Sidious from breaking down his barriers for 5-10 seconds, but it would exhaust his force reserves and then he get's ragdolled. He would be on the defensive the entire time obviously with time only telling how long until he goes down.

I don't know how many people on here are familiar with the Eragon series, but I basically say that mental barriers/attacks work similarly to force barriers/attacks.

Are there examples of individuals breaking out of a TK choke hold? Because my interpretation is that if you get past someone's defenses (e.g Dooku not paying attention to Savage) you have no chance of releasing their hold over you.

Also notice how when Savage choked Dooku, or when Ventress choked Anakin and Kenobi, the victims remained somewhat calm in that they're not frantically clutching their throats like when Sidious choked Anakin or Dooku. This suggests that while they were caught off guard, they were able to resist somewhat and get a defense going. Sidious Dooku and Anakin on the other-hand suggests that there was no room for a defense.

McP

Not at all. In that new Canon, it seems, that when you are once taken off-guard, it's really hard to free yourself. Both Dooku and Maul were taken off-guard at some point. But Dooku once, while Maul twice (first time, it was clear, that he was off-guard, second, hard to tell, but Sidious pulled him and Savage without much difficulty).
And I'm not writing it as Dooku's fanboy. In my opinion, Dooku would have the same kind of problem against Kenobi. He has to overhelm/throw off-balance him, before he will TK him.

quanchi112
It has always been about tking when someone is off balance or not ready for it. This forum really needs my help.

cs_zoltan
Oh he was ignoring him? LOL Yeah it's not like he was fighting Ventress + Opress right?

Oh and it was an ENRAGED Opress? Yeah because enraged Opress is more powerful than Palpatine right?

Again the shit be dripping off you.

https://m.popkey.co/abf6c4/ZR90_f-maxage-0.gif

Maybe read my first post in this thread before you make retarded strawmans. I know Sidious can ragdoll Dooku, I just pointed out your usual retarded way of thinking.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by McP
Not at all. In that new Canon, it seems, that when you are once taken off-guard, it's really hard to free yourself. Both Dooku and Maul were taken off-guard at some point. But Dooku once, while Maul twice (first time, it was clear, that he was off-guard, second, hard to tell, but Sidious pulled him and Savage without much difficulty).
And I'm not writing it as Dooku's fanboy. In my opinion, Dooku would have the same kind of problem against Kenobi. He has to overhelm/throw off-balance him, before he will TK him.

Well at least you're consistent.

I've said for a while that Dooku Tk's Kenobi twice in ROTS because he simply outfought him twice.

That said, if Dooku and Kenobi were equally powerful in the Force, then I doubt those TK hits would have had the same effect. So power in the Force/TK does still matter as well.

Darth Thor
https://m.popkey.co/abf6c4/ZR90_f-maxage-0.gif

Maybe read my first post in this thread before you make retarded strawmans. I know Sidious can ragdoll Dooku, I just pointed out your usual retarded way of thinking.

"Retarded" arguments that you've always failed to counter.

Seriously You're the last person on here who gets to decide whose arguments are retarded.

But hey, Keep pulling faces and failing to produce anything productive thumb up

cs_zoltan
If you think getting ragdolled in combat and out of combat is the same, then I have nothing else to say.

PS: And you get to decide who's retarded, because you did...what exactly?

quanchi112
https://m.popkey.co/abf6c4/ZR90_f-maxage-0.gif D. Thor is as retarded as they come. He also won't ever dare to do a judged debate because deep down he knows he's retarded.

#dthorlivinginshame

Darth Thor
If you think getting ragdolled in combat and out of combat is the same, then I have nothing else to say.

PS: And you get to decide who's retarded, because you did...what exactly?

It's like you just put your hands in your ears and block everything out.

1)Choking someone from another system is LOGICALLY harder than choking someone right in front of you. And likewise blocking a choke coming from another system is logically harder than blocking a choke coming from right in front of you. Logic is your friend.

2) Dooku has been choked in combat by someone far less powerful than Palpatine.

Listening yet? Anything productive to add this time? No.. Didn't think so.

I don't throw around the term Retard just because I don't like and can't really counter an argument. But I've been around on these boards a lot longer than you and eaten shits like you for breakfast. So bring it B**** cause you'll lose every time

cs_zoltan
1) Yes it's harder if the circumstances are the same. But they aren't. Maul had his defenses up, Dooku didn't. Don't know how many times I have to point it out to you.

2) It's amusing that even after I pointed it out your ridiculous strawman you are keep doing it. I KNOW SIDIOUS CAN RAGDOLL DOOKU. Can you comprehend it now, or do I need to use bigger fonts? Maybe even make it bold and underlined?

3) Hilarious, so because you are a nice guy that means you are better? And I don't give a shit that you are here longer. Quanchi is here longer than you, does that make you his *****?

quanchi112
It's like you just put your hands in your ears and block everything out.

1)Choking someone from another system is LOGICALLY harder than choking someone right in front of you. And likewise blocking a choke coming from another system is logically harder than blocking a choke coming from right in front of you. Logic is your friend..

I don't throw around the term Retard just because I don't like and can't really counter an argument. But I've been around on these boards a lot longer than you and eaten shits like you for breakfast. So bring it B**** cause you'll lose every time laughing out loud

You are really upset.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Prove it.

Than Sidious do I honestly need to? laughing out loud

Darth Thor
1) Yes it's harder if the circumstances are the same. But they aren't. Maul had his defenses up, Dooku didn't. Don't know how many times I have to point it out to you.

2) It's amusing that even after I pointed it out your ridiculous strawman you are keep doing it. I KNOW SIDIOUS CAN RAGDOLL DOOKU. Can you comprehend it now, or do I need to use bigger fonts? Maybe even make it bold and underlined?

3) Hilarious, so because you are a nice guy that means you are better? And I don't give a shit that you are here longer. Quanchi is here longer than you, does that make you his *****?

1) Complete speculation and yet talks as though he's telling us obvious facts.

2) Concession accepted dumb ass. I took on your "not in combat" argument and now you're back pedalling.

3) It's not about being a nice guy or a prick. It's about adding something productive to a debate newbie. Like I said I've eaten shits like you for breakfast for many years. Guys like you and Quanchi only know how to Troll and release your frustrated anger out on others on the internet. Then when you get put in your place you get all obsessed and have nothing left to say except "Retard!" Carry on Loser thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Than Sidious do I honestly need to? laughing out loud Try speaking in complete sentences for a change. Thanks, kid.

cs_zoltan

2) Concession accepted dumb ass. I took on your "not in combat" argument and now you're back pedalling.

3) It's not about being a nice guy or a prick. It's about adding something productive to a debate newbie. Like I said I've eaten shits like you for breakfast for many years. Guys like you and Quanchi only know how to Troll and release your frustrated anger out on others on the internet. Then when you get put in your place you get all obsessed and have nothing left to say except "Retard!" Carry on Loser thumb up

1) There's nothing speculative about it. Give me a good reason why Dooku would've had his defenses up when making a phone call.

2) Damn, you are retarded. How am I backpaddling when I said Sidious can ragdoll Dooku before you even entered you imbecile ass in this thread?

I don't think Sidious could ragdoll a prepared Dooku from across the galaxy, in the same room tho? Yes he could.

3) Well that's the thing. You didn't add anything of value, because what you said is retarded erm

And I might be trolling a lot, but so does 90% of people here. That doesn't make you a better debater lol.

The irony:

3) Then when you get put in your place you get all obsessed and have nothing left to say except "Retard!" Carry on Loser thumb up

quanchi112

3) It's not about being a nice guy or a prick. It's about adding something productive to a debate newbie. Like I said I've eaten shits like you for breakfast for many years. Guys like you and Quanchi only know how to Troll and release your frustrated anger out on others on the internet. Then when you get put in your place you get all obsessed and have nothing left to say except "Retard!" Carry on Loser thumb up Post links showing us you eating pieces of shit.

https://media.giphy.com/media/tbOLhwvffdS36/giphy.gif

cs_zoltan
thumb up

DT:
http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/south-park/clip-thumbnails/season-10/1007/south-park-s10e07c03-cartman-vs-super-nanny-16x9.jpg

quanchi112
D. Thor acts like attacking someone not in a combat situation with their guard down is the same thing as in a combat situation with their guard up. I guess he also doesn't believe in sucker punches. D. Thor is the worst.

Rebel95
Post links showing us you eating pieces of shit.

https://media.giphy.com/media/tbOLhwvffdS36/giphy.gif
I was totally thinking of that scene when D Thor said that laughing out loud

McP
2) Dooku has been choked in combat by someone far less powerful than Palpatine.
That means nothing. Ventress choked Obi-Wan and Anakin both at once. Does it mean, that Dooku, who is far superior to her, can do the same whenwver he want? Not at all.
That's how new canon works. I will also repeat, that even Maul can be able to choke/catch Sidious, if he will be off-guard or lower his guard enough. That scene may not be included to Canon, but simply explains how it works in TCW/CW and perhaps in the movies as well.

It wasn't much of a feat. Unprepared Force user is not harder to choke, then non-Force sensivity man. Dooku couldn't fight back, Sidious was still his master and had any rights to punish him for his fails.

quanchi112
Keep eating those pieces of shit, Darth Thor. It's ironic how little he understands about force users yet he proclaims himself to be knowledgeable. Laughable. He has retreated just as he did from the Khan/Vader battlezone.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Quanchi you want to see me eating pieces of shit, just go to any of the Khan versus threads where I've constantly embarrassed you.

Originally posted by McP
That means nothing. Ventress choked Obi-Wan and Anakin both at once. Does it mean, that Dooku, who is far superior to her, can do the same whenwver he want? Not at all.

Well no, because it's not like Ventress can do that any time she's in a rage either. But it does show it's not beyond Dooku to do that to the duo at that point in their development.

And it also just adds to the evidence that Sidious legit ragdolled Dooku.

Darth Thor
1) There's nothing speculative about it. Give me a good reason why Dooku would've had his defenses up when making a phone call.

2) Damn, you are retarded. How am I backpaddling when I said Sidious can ragdoll Dooku before you even entered you imbecile ass in this thread?

3) Well that's the thing. You didn't add anything of value, because what you said is retarded erm

And I might be trolling a lot, but so does 90% of people here. That doesn't make you a better debater lol.

The irony:

1) You should look up the meaning of speculation, and then ask me your questions. Then I might be kind enough to educate your dumb ass.

2) I don't give a shit what your stance was when I came in. You accused my reasoning of people making excuses for Dooku as being shit, because he wasn't in combat. I have a myriad of reasons why that doesn't matter, at which point you felt the need to explain you think Sidious would ragdoll Dooku laughing out loud

3) Yeah saying that didn't prove anything. You'd have to actually break my arguments down first. Which you've done such a terrible job of that Quanchi has your back thumb up

No what makes me a better SW debater than you is your poor understanding of the source material. Like when I brought up the perfectly relevant example of comparing Kenobi taking on a 10 year out of experience Maul after a bit of slapping around, to Kanan giving the Inquisitor his best fight yet after days of torture. To which your response was "Shit Argument cause AMP!"

You should actually learn the meaning of Amp before "contributing" in future. But you're right, you do fit in well with the forum Trolls

Darth Thor
thumb up

DT:
http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/south-park/clip-thumbnails/season-10/1007/south-park-s10e07c03-cartman-vs-super-nanny-16x9.jpg

You do realise that you're the shit right?

But nice attempt at saving face via a picture.

cs_zoltan
1) You should look up the meaning of speculation, and then ask me your questions. Then I might be kind enough to educate your dumb ass.

2) I don't give a shit what your stance was when I came in. You accused my reasoning of people making excuses for Dooku as being shit, because he wasn't in combat. I have a myriad of reasons why that doesn't matter, at which point you felt the need to explain you think Sidious would ragdoll Dooku laughing out loud

3) Yeah saying that didn't prove anything. You'd have to actually break my arguments down first. Which you've done such a terrible job of that Quanchi has your back thumb up

No what makes me a better SW debater than you is your poor understanding of the source material. Like when I brought up the perfectly relevant example of comparing Kenobi taking on a 10 year out of experience Maul after a bit of slapping around, to Kanan giving the Inquisitor his best fight yet after days of torture. To which your response was "Shit Argument cause AMP!"

You should actually learn the meaning of Amp before "contributing" in future. But you're right, you do fit in well with the forum Trolls

1) Assuming people out of combat don't have their defenses up is not speculation, it's common sense. Not surprised you don't have it though.

2) Right, you have a myriad of reasons, still couldn't list any for over 2 pages of shit posting. And you think yourself of some good debater lmao.

And I felt the need pointed out I think Sidious can ragdoll Dooku, because of your ridiculous strawmans.

3) You have no argument tho, so there's nothing do break down.

4) Lmao you bring up that shit again? You specifically said Kanan performed better than usual when he was tortured, yet you neglected to mention he was amped. And then you got triggered again as always and started moving the goal post.

Seriously you are more easily triggered than a gun in an american child's hand.

Your superiority complex is cute though.

quanchi112
Quanchi you want to see me eating pieces of shit, just go to any of the Khan versus threads where I've constantly embarrassed you.

Well no, because it's not like Ventress can do that any time she's in a rage either. But it does show it's not beyond Dooku to do that to the duo at that point in their development.

And it also just adds to the evidence that Sidious legit ragdolled Dooku. If that had any merit you wouldn't have backed down from supporting Vader in a battlezone you previously agreed to the day of. You are one of those gutless cowards routinely mocked in life.

You can only use the force attacks when someone isn't ready for them. It's plain to see. Your rage excuses is indeed laughable and isn't logical. You're probably eating a big turd right now.

eek!

Darth Thor
1) Assuming people out of combat don't have their defenses up is not speculation, it's common sense. Not surprised you don't have it though.

You talk as if Dooku was having some normal conversation with a random and then Sidious just came out of nowhere and started ragdolling him LOL

Tell me, you think that's the first time Sidious ever attacked Dooku or put him in his place, and that dummy Dooku never learned to be on his guard when talking to his Master over a hologram, especially when his Master was angry?

You also think once the Choke starts then that's it, nothing can be done to resist it?

Oh wait, that would require you to think. My bad.

2) Right, you have a myriad of reasons, still couldn't list any for over 2 pages of shit posting. And you think yourself of some good debater lmao.

Kicking your ass though laughing out loud

And I felt the need pointed out I think Sidious can ragdoll Dooku, because of your ridiculous strawmans.

No, you felt the need to point that out, because your attack on me failed. Nice try though to save face thumb up

3) You have no argument tho, so there's nothing do break down.

The answer I'd expect from someone failing badly to break down arguments LMAO

4) Lmao you bring up that shit again? You specifically said Kanan performed better than usual when he was tortured, yet you neglected to mention he was amped. And then you got triggered again as always and started moving the goal post.

The point, my low IQ friend, which was clearly lost on you, was Kanan gave the best performance of his life despite being tortured for a few days. You pretending he was on some kind of massive Light side Nexus or something is a desperate attempt to defend Kenobi getting beaten by Maul that first time.

Kanan's "amp" came from within himself. He was simply properly focused. Not to mention he wasn't battling an Inquisitor 10 years out of practice.

So yeah your attack was stupid, and displaying your ignorance of the source material due to to bias.

Seriously you are more easily triggered than a gun in an american child's hand.

Nah I'm fine. Just putting the little trolls in their place.

Your superiority complex is cute though.

It's not actually a superiority complex. It's more just laughing at your inferiority thinking your actually making legit attacks on other people's arguments Lol

cs_zoltan
You talk as if Dooku was having some normal conversation with a random and then Sidious just came out of nowhere and started ragdolling him LOL

Tell me, you think that's the first time Sidious ever attacked Dooku or put him in his place, and that dummy Dooku never learned to be on his guard when talking to his Master over a hologram, especially when his Master was angry?

You also think once the Choke starts then that's it, nothing can be done to resist it?

Oh wait, that would require you to think. My bad.

Complete speculation and yet talks as though he's telling us obvious facts.

Also Sidious was enraged, I'd say checkmate but apparently you don't care about that sort of thing if Kanan vs GI is any indication.

Kicking your ass though laughing out loud

Your narcissism rivals 2015 Ant's, that's quite the feat.

No, you felt the need to point that out, because your attack on me failed. Nice try though to save face thumb up

Don't be so insecure. The world won't end if you own up to your strawmans.

The answer I'd expect from someone failing badly to break down arguments LMAO

I already did to the only coherent part of it. You just can't see it while howling with rage. If you are so easily triggered you'll never be able to debate properly here. Try CV, that's a safe place, your emotions won't be hurt there. I promise.

The point, my low IQ friend, which was clearly lost on you, was Kanan gave the best performance of his life despite being tortured for a few days. You pretending he was on some kind of massive Light side Nexus or something is a desperate attempt to defend Kenobi getting beaten by Maul that first time.

Calling me low IQ is pretty rich coming from the guy who doesn't recognize strawman, and goes on a 3 paragraph sepculation on the same page he told me not to speculate.

Anyhow I pretended nothing. I pointed out the circumstances of the duel you deliberately failed to mention, because that's the only way you can debate. Then you got salty as usual and started moving the goal post to save some dignity.

Kanan's "amp" came from within himself. He was simply properly focused. Not to mention he wasn't battling an Inquisitor 10 years out of practice.

Who the **** cares if it comes from within? So did Ventress', Savage's, Mace's, Maul's, Anakin's, yet no one takes them at face value.

So yeah your attack was stupid, and displaying your ignorance of the source material due to to bias.

I wasn't even debating there lmao. I just pointed out your retardness (same as here) and then I was forced to clean off the menstruation blood you squirted all over me.

Nah I'm fine. Just putting the little trolls in their place.

You are too emotionally invested. Not healthy, try to limit your salt.

It's not actually a superiority complex. It's more just laughing at your inferiority thinking your actually making good points.

It's really sad how you are trying to convince yourself you are not an utter failure. I wish you good luck with it.

quanchi112
D. Thor is exposed once again as the mental midget and crybaby he's known for. He also has delusional tendencies when he's being mocked. He really believes he owns people when in the end he just makes a fool of himself.

The nail in the coffin is he probably realizes this as he proclaims himself a great debater but backs down from any judged debate vs. me. Most people have more pride than he does but apparently being spineless doesn't make him feel bad at all.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.