Dooku vs Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Vote

RHaggis
This match is so overdone.

quanchi112
Windu. Quit recreating the same threads, dolt.

Rebel95
I don't really care just vote lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
I don't really care just vote lol Votes do not matter only evidence matters.

Rebel95
Windu currently in the lead. More votes plz, I'm interested to see what everyone thinks.

quanchi112
I may not vote just to spite you.

Rebel95
Well I already know you think Windu would win so HA

Kurk
I said stalemate. Though I give Windu an edge, it's still not solid enough of a victory.

Though after Stupendous wave's video I might give Windu the solid win after his point about Vaapad requiring the user to have some pretty strong feelings against the person they're fighting for it to be truly effective. The level of emotion required can not be achieved through sparring matches. It explains why Windu can lose to jedi Dooku in sparring matches, but might defeat him in actual combat now that he's a true adversary. It also better explains the "amp" Windu got against Sidious as shown in the RotS novel.
"More than his life: each whirl of blade and whipcrack of lightning was a strike in defense of democracy, of justice and peace, of the rights of ordinary beings to live their own lives in their own ways. He was fighting for the Republic that he loved. "

MythLord
Tyranus wins.

SunRazer
Dooku isn't threatening to tear apart the Republic in the same way that Sidious was. Mace wouldn't be amped to such an extent.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MythLord
Tyranus wins. Idiocy. Windu wins.

MythLord
Originally posted by quanchi112
Idiocy. Windu wins.

I will say this topic is debatable... But you're still an idiot.

quanchi112
I will say this topic is debatable... But you're still an idiot. So you just conceded your strength of conviction on this very matter to me. You're weak and a top five kmc moron.

Deronn_solo
Windu, yeah.

GM Yoda
Win, duh.

Emperordmb
Seven have strayed from the righteous path. May God have mercy on their souls.

MythLord
So you just conceded your strength of conviction on this very matter to me.

Say what now? All I did was note the actual fight is debatable.

You're weak and a top five kmc moron.

Thank you. If an idiot calls me an idiot, that means I'm smart. smile

Darth Thor
Windu.

quanchi112
Say what now? All I did was note the actual fight is debatable.

Thank you. If an idiot calls me an idiot, that means I'm smart. smile I have no doubt in my position you do hence you conceded. I accepted.

Run along, top five dummy.

UCanShootMyNova
Who are the other 4 Quan?

Emperordmb
now there are ten souls that need to be purged.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Who are the other 4 Quan? D. Thor, Robtard, Kurupt Thanosi, H1.

Geistalt
THEY'RE MULTIPLYING

TenebrousWay
Dooku

McP
Dooku barely, or split.

D. Thor, Robtard, Kurupt Thanosi, H1.
Lol. Kurupt Thanosi's posts and opinons are very similar to your. I even suspected, that you both guys are the same person. Perhaps along with Juyomaster.

MythLord
I have no doubt in my position you do hence you conceded. I accepted.

Run along, top five dummy.

Well, the match up is obviously close... That isn't me conceding since I'm still sure Tyranus wins. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by McP
Dooku barely, or split.

Lol. Kurupt Thanosi's posts and opinons are very similar to your. I even suspected, that you both guys are the same person. Perhaps along with Juyomaster. Completely untrue. He and I are nothing alike. I base my opinion off the facts he bases his opinion off his opinion. Anything else you need cleared up today ?

quanchi112
Well, the match up is obviously close... That isn't me conceding since I'm still sure Tyranus wins. thumb up Based off what facts ? Make a case or else concede to me.

Ziggystardust
Dooku wins Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Dooku wins Quan. Then it shouldn't be hard to make a case. If you can't then it's your own personal bias talking.

UCanShootMyNova
Oh shit. The juggernauts collide.

Trocity
Originally posted by McP
Perhaps along with Juyomaster.

LOL.

Darth Demenos
Dooku

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
Dooku Based on ?

JKBart
Windu, lel.

Darth Demenos
Based on ?
dont ever bother trying

quanchi112
dont ever bother trying So you concede. You're what Darth bane hates about this forum.

darthbane77
Either way depending on the situation, I may be inclined to lean Windu though.

Rebel95
So you concede. You're what Darth bane hates about this forum.
No, it's just that everyone's realized there's no point arguing with you because you're biased, annoying, and you always have to have the last word.

quanchi112
No, it's just that everyone's realized there's no point arguing with you because you're biased, annoying, and you always have to have the last word. Based off what am I annoying or biased ? I've never heard such nonsense.

darthbane77
No, it's just that everyone's realized there's no point arguing with you because you're biased, annoying, and you always have to have the last word. He might have one hell of superiority complex, but I literally just found out that his "I base my arguments off facts" statements have some weight to them, I saw with my own eyes debates he was in where he ACTUALLY provided substantiation for his claims. Not to say he's right all the time, I'm just going to be slightly more lenient with him for now, unless he gives me reason to completely hate him again.

Darth Demenos
So you concede. You're what Darth bane hates about this forum.

well thats typical of you, i expected you to try me. im telling ya man, dont even bother.

quanchi112
well thats typical of you, i expected you to try me. im telling ya man, dont even bother. And it's typical of you to run from any debate. Why even log onto this site if you just want to troll ? Seriously.

Darth Demenos
I never have. I believe you have that switched around. Im telling ya dont bother.

quanchi112
I never have. I believe you have that switched around. Im telling ya dont bother. Based on ? If you can't answer any direct questions then you're trolling. Simple like you.

Darth Demenos
Based on the fact that I dont do that. If i dont feel like debating ill just give the name of who i think would win. If i feel like debating then ill get more in depth.

Rebel95
Looks like the forum favors Windu by a small margin

quanchi112
Based on the fact that I dont do that. If i dont feel like debating ill just give the name of who i think would win. If i feel like debating then ill get more in depth. You seem to be an agent of Darth Thor someone who firmly believes in cowardice. He's made it a way of life.

Darth Demenos
I dont believe I have backed down. nor will i ever. I just dont feel like debating, which is one reason why i said dont bother

Darth Thor
No, it's just that everyone's realized there's no point arguing with you because you're biased, annoying, and you always have to have the last word.

Lol yeah this is the truth of the mattter every time Quanchi thinks his opponent has conceded.

Looks like the forum favors Windu by a small margin

Interesting though how close it is. Just as many votes for Windu as there are for a Dooku win + draw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lol yeah this is the truth of the mattter every time Quanchi thinks his opponent has conceded.

Interesting though how close it is. Just as many votes for Windu as there are for a Dooku win + draw. Liar.

I just voted and it's 16-12 in favor of Windu. You even lie about something so easily checked.

quanchi112
I dont believe I have backed down. nor will i ever. I just dont feel like debating, which is one reason why i said dont bother Just as D. Thor you run like a scared woman. I own you two, pansies.

Darth Demenos
Just as D. Thor you run like a scared woman. I own you two, pansies.

im not surprised at all that you think that. just jumping straight to what you want to be true instead of what actually is.

quanchi112
im not surprised at all that you think that. just jumping straight to what you want to be true instead of what actually is. Well people come to this site to debate but you instead come to avoid a debate. Just post your unchallenged opinions on Facebook while the girls snicker behind your acne ridden backside.

Darth Demenos
you're just continuing to prove my point

quanchi112
you're just continuing to prove my point I debate you wish to avoid it. Molt out if you don't want your opinion contested you sensitive bastard.

Darth Demenos
you're still doing it lol, i guess you just dont get it.

quanchi112
you're still doing it lol, i guess you just dont get it. You are weak I get it alright.

Petrus
you're just continuing to prove my point

He tends to do that often in debates.

Darth Demenos
You are weak I get it alright.
still doing it? come on man, seriously?

quanchi112
still doing it? come on man, seriously? Just run along already. You're weak.

Darth Demenos
you finally changed your game up alittle.......emphasis on "a little"

you're still not getting it though.

quanchi112
you finally changed your game up alittle.......emphasis on "a little"

you're still not getting it though. You concede. I accept. Game. Over.

Emperordmb
This poll gets more and more depressing by the day

Darth Demenos
You concede. I accept. Game. Over.

there you go again. jumping to the thing you want to be true instead of what actually is. guess you never learn laughing

quanchi112
there you go again. jumping to the thing you want to be true instead of what actually is. guess you never learn laughing Another concession. Accepted.

Darth Demenos
your thinking process is rather odd. you keep doing the same over and over expecting the same result.............hmmmmm i wonder what that means

Rebel95
Don't bother deabating with Quan. It's pointless

quanchi112
your thinking process is rather odd. you keep doing the same over and over expecting the same result.............hmmmmm i wonder what that means I do not care what you say. I care about your actions which are submissive. I wonder why you've always taken it your entire life. Oh well.

quanchi112
Don't bother deabating with Quan. It's pointless He refuses to debate at all. He'd rather treat kmc like Facebook just posting random opinions no one will respond to.

Darth Demenos
I do not care what you say. I care about your actions which are submissive. I wonder why you've always taken it your entire life. Oh well.

apparently you do care, since you keep coming for even though ou clearly havent gained any ground.

Darth Demenos
its not my fault they dont always respond. i just didnt feel like debating with you on the subject because i knew you would do something like this, which again is typical of you.

i do apologize that your game is not working out for you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.