Originally posted by RealityWarper
I have read nearly all of them. Thanks for your concern.
I really don't care about the fan-fictions you are about to puke. Only combat feats matters.
Nobody care about Pre-Crisis Superman.
I am obviously comparing the MOS Superman from the show to the current Superman
Thanks for avoiding to post Pre-Crisis Superman's combat feats which sucks and would prove him being ass-kicked everytime.
He didn't, the energy is dispersed around multiples parsecs.
In order to tank the equivalent of 50 supernovas, Superman should have received all the energy in a single point...
Moreover now you are using POST-Crisis Superman... Whom get wrecked on a daily basis by characters slower and weaker than Guy and Rock.
That scan is, like usual, not understood by illiterate people.
The only thing that Superman is doing here is increasing his f****** perceptions to talk at super-speed with the Flash...
That's completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand which is about three characters fighting.
Superman's feats proves him too slow and unskilled to deal with Guy & Rock in an hand-to-hand situation.
You've just pulled another strawman out of your ass, literally, with a little Ad Hominem flavor of the month.
Next time you try to make an answer:
Try to understand which Superman I am talking about
Try to post COMBAT FEATS for the character you are trying to poorly defend.
Try to avoid using strawman, obvious to anyone reading your poor arguments.
1. Your entire post is a non-sensible plethora of denial and diarrhea of the mouth.
2. If Superman can tow a chain with a galaxy on it, he can yank off Gai's arm in 8th gate, easier than you can rip the wing off a fly.
3. Current Superman is not being discussed here, dipshit.
4. PC Superman has plenty of outlier feats, sure. That doesn't change that he's able to do WHATEVER the writer wants him to do, without dying/getting hurt. Which is why we gauge him by the upper-echelon of his feats. He literally has to constantly hold back so he doesn't kill anyone. You might as well argue that Darth Vader would beat Goku, because SSJB Goku got pierced by a laser beam.
5. Superman was in the center of an explosion the size of 50 supernovae. Gai literally would have died from a truth seeker ball, in 8th gate.
The radiation didn't touch him? So tf what? The concussive force of 50 supernovae was still present in the blast, WHICH HE TANKED. Which you would know, if you weren't retarded.
6. Yes, that feat apparently IS misunderstood by illiterate people, such as yourself. Superman was moving at such a high speed, that the entire world surrounding him was completely motionless. He and the Flash raced, and had many conversations while in this state. What, you think Superman's talking speed is faster than his combat speed? Lol, calling you a biased simpleton would be courteous at this point, given your sheer level of stupidity.
7. First off, stop using terms like "ad hominem", or "strawman", because you're using them incorrectly, and proving to everyone here how unbelievably stupid you are. A strawman argument is a pseudo-argument conjured for the purpose of intentionally misinterpreting your debating opponents argument, to make an argument against their stance without having to address the argument they're advancing.
8. Next time YOU answer, make sure not to:
Completely ignore feats because you have no argument against them.
Deny an argument because you're too stupid to counter it.
Make false assumptions based on an incomprehensibly erroneous understanding of simple physics.
Use big words that you clearly don't understand, in a feeble attempt to gratify your non-existent "intelligence".