Julian Assange Rumored to be dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Rumors are spreading his dead mans switch was triggered.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3602381/is-julian-assange-dead-viral-rumor-claims-wikileaks-founder-may-have-been-killed-after-dead-mans-switch-activated-on-twitter/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/going-viral-unconfirmed-rumors-assange-dead-wikileaks-posts-deadmans-keys/

Its2016
Read about this. Think the story is a flase flag tbh.

Time-Immemorial
I hope he's ok

Its2016
Sem.

Killing of Assange speaks of hellfire. Must not be true.

Time-Immemorial
If he did die, Hillary can kiss her campaign goodbye.

Its2016
It speaks of the unspeakable. They wouldnt kill him before the november surprise, surely not.

Its2016
https://twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/787849106211373056

Time-Immemorial
Goodthumb up

Cause it was about to get really weird with Pamela Anderson involved

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pamela-anderson-brings-vegan-lunch-to-julian-assange-who-calls-it-torture/

BackFire
lol

How crazy would it be if Pam Anderson was a covert assassin? Like one of those fembots in Austin Powers.

Time-Immemorial
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Its2016
Stick a needle in his spine kinda awesome.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BackFire
lol

How crazy would it be if Pam Anderson was a covert assassin? Like one of those fembots in Austin Powers.

My God. She wouldn't need to reload for HOURS!

Surtur
Being a covert assassin requires intelligence though, so that leaves poor Pam on the sidelines.

Anyways, if Julian is dead what do you want to bet that it was just another "suicide"?

Bashar Teg
maybe he called it quits because he's all out of material. it's easily predictable that his silence would lead to yet more confirmation bias fueled circlejerks about how this is proof that he was assassinated by clinton.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
maybe he called it quits because he's all out of material. it's easily predictable that his silence would lead to yet more confirmation bias fueled circlejerks about how this is proof that he was assassinated by clinton.

Considering Hillary has literally called it quits and wont even make public appearance.

Oh look there is your circle jerk reference cause you have no real opinion.

Surtur
I still don't understand this hard on people have for circle jerks here.

It's like that is basically the one insult they can hurl. Despite the fact if you want to call something "circle jerking"..both sides do this lol. There is not a circle jerk free side in this.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur

Thats all Bash and Robtard talk about.

Surtur
It reminds me of when in high school these kids would take a piece of notebook paper and some yellow chalk and then draw a dick on it, a huge dick. You see we had uniforms that had blue shirts, so if you smacked someone on the back with that piece of paper they'd have a big dick on their back in yellow.

They were constantly doing this to people and yet at the same time calling *other* people gay lol. They can't get their minds off cock to the point where they have to draw pictures of it, but the other people are the gay ones? Riight.

Time-Immemorial
And yet Rob and Bash say Trump acts like a child..hypocrisy at its finest. Rob will be here in a hour to do his usual bs.

Bashar Teg

It's like that is basically the one insult they can hurl. Despite the fact if you want to call something "circle jerking"..both sides do this lol. There is not a circle jerk free side in this.

it's a phenomenon, not an insult. you guys engage in a lot of echo chambers on this forum. (those back and forth compulsive agreement exchanges about how right you are and how stupid and silly everyone else is)

Time-Immemorial
it's a phenomenon, not an insult. you guys engage in a lot of echo chambers on this forum. (those back and forth and back and forth compulsive agreement exchanges about how right you are and how stupid everyone else is)

And all you talk about is circlejerks. Cant be as bad as the echo chamber Ben Rhodes did to get the Iran deal finalized.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/05/16/ben-rhodes-wont-testify-to-congress-on-iran-deal-narratives/

Surtur
it's a phenomenon, not an insult. you guys engage in a lot of echo chambers on this forum. (those back and forth compulsive agreement exchanges about how right you are and how stupid and silly everyone else is)

But again: it's a phenomenon both sides do.

Bashar Teg
disagreement is wonderful, but when you need to fall into a back and forth exchange of pretentious mockery towards others, it looks pathetic to everyone outside your protective thought/information bubble.

Bashar Teg
But again: it's a phenomenon both sides do.

very true. but i'm talking about what i see right here in the GDF.

Surtur
Hell I've seen people get in circle jerks..over circle jerks lol.

That is some Inception level shit.

Time-Immemorial
disagreement is wonderful, but when you need to fall into a back and forth exchange of pretentious mockery towards others, it looks pathetic to everyone outside your protective thought/information bubble.

Big words, however coming from you they do not mean anything more then your "circle jerk" comments.

BackFire
Apparently the Ecuadorian embassy shut off his internet last night.

Time-Immemorial
It's back on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.