Starkiller vs. SOR Strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

Team is: Hero of Tython, Darth Marr, Satele Shan, Lana Beniko, Theron Shan, Shae Vizla, Jakarro

*Morals off for Starkiller

darthbane77
Starkiller dies

The Ellimist
Starkiller going all out should win. Most of that strike team is literal fodder.

Tondemonai
Team

Deronn_solo
Starkiller, if he starts out with frigate busting TK off the bat.

Geistalt
Starkiller eventually dies, even without having to deal with one of the Hero's companions; he just isn't as experienced as Revan (and hasn't demonstrated the ability to use Whirlwind or Stasis).

UCanShootMyNova
Starkiller.

Geistalt
I still believe he'd go down swinging (and it'd resemble their fight with Revan on the Forgotten Terrace, just with more liberal demonstrations of Force Choke in Force Whirlwind's stead).

MythLord
'Killer.

SunRazer
Morals off? The last four members get instantly pulverized by Starkiller's powers.

Not sure whether Satele/Marr can stand up to Starkiller. If they can last and serve as distractions, 'Killer dies. If not, he wins, obviously.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team, lol.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team, lol.

Reasons? Most of the strike team is going to get one-shotted.

UCanShootMyNova
I mean, I might even give it to the Strike Team if it was morales on but as is Starkiller isn't going to be holding back here.

red8
You guys are placing Starkiller above SoR Revan?

I've never played the game. I'm assuming he loses that fight though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.