Could Reborn Palpatine ragdoll Darth Bane?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Discuss.

The Merchant
Easily. RO2 scaling + decades of training. Though I am curious how strong a DE Palps would be if the balance of the Force was never restored.

Azronger
Easily.

SunRazer
No.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
No.

Curious as to why you say that Razer.

Beniboybling
Cause he's a dummy. smile

quanchi112
What is this obsession with ragdolling ?

UCanShootMyNova
No.

Geistalt
Originally posted by The Merchant
Easily. RO2 scaling + decades of training. Though I am curious how strong a DE Palps would be if the balance of the Force was never restored. And the fact that he was capable of ragdolling Maul and Savage simultaneously decades earlier (on top of choking out Tyranus).

darthbane77
No. Reborn Palpatine, while easily more powerful than Bane, is not so much more powerful that he could ragdoll Bane; a Vader tier Sith Lord.

carthage
Originally posted by darthbane77
No. Reborn Palpatine, while easily more powerful than Bane, is not so much more powerful that he could ragdoll Bane; a Vader tier Sith Lord.

Bane's done nothing to suggest he's in Vader's tier of power lol

SunRazer
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Curious as to why you say that Razer.

Because I knew someone would take that seriously, just as you did smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
Kek.
Neither is Bane Vader tier, nor is Vader tier enough to get not ragdolled by DE Sidious.

DarthAnt66
Easy money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.