(Current) Superman vs. marvel growing gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Alrighty then....
For this gauntlet all contestants start blood lusted but without knowledge of opponent. Supes does not sun dip until stated in the gauntlet...
Each round team marvel starts fresh...

1) Wolverine
2) Wolverine+Sue Richards
3) Wolverine+Sue Richards+Monica Rambeau
4) Wolverine+Sue Richards+Monica Rambeau+Sebastian Shaw
5) Wolverine+Sue Richards+Monica Rambeau+Sebastian Shaw+Professor X

At this point X is able to read Supes mind and learns of his weakness and relays that info to team marvel.

6) Wolverine+Sue Richards+Monica Rambeau+Sebastian Shaw+Professor X+ Ironman

Supes will now attempt to sun dip if team marvel is not able to stop him from doing so.

7) Wolverine+Sue Richards+Monica Rambeau+Sebastian Shaw+Professor X+ Ironman+Graviton

8) Wolverine+Sue Richards+Monica Rambeau+Sebastian Shaw+Professor X+ Ironman+Graviton+Sersi

9) Wolverine+Sue Richards+Monica Rambeau+Sebastian Shaw+Professor X+ Ironman+Graviton+Sersi+Clea

10) Wolverine+Sue Richards+Monica Rambeau+Sebastian Shaw+Professor X+ Ironman+Graviton+Sersi+Clea+Super Adaptoid (classic)

Decimus
huh

Genii96
Don't see how he gets past Monica

krisblaze
You don't?

Genii96
She is basically energy right ?
Can you physically beat her ?

krisblaze
He can.

staxamillion
couldn't Sue block out the Sun for supes after learning about Superman's physiology

Cogito
Originally posted by staxamillion
couldn't Sue block out the Sun for supes after learning about Superman's physiology

It's not like an on/off switch. He's a battery. Take away the Sun and he still has powers for a long time

staxamillion
yes that is true.

if Monica could transform into kryptonite radiation and Sue blocks the Solar radiation then it could get hairy

krisblaze
It needs to be kryptonite from his universe, so that wouldn't work.

He could just smash his way out of anything that Sue whips up.

I'd say 7 or 8, mainly because of Professor X and Sersi.

staxamillion
what would be the point of learning his weakness if no one could exploit it?

I'm assuming she would learn to transform into that universes kryptonite since it doesn't exist in marvel's at all

krisblaze
Why does there have to be a point to them learning about his weaknesses?

Red sunlight is a safer bet than kryptonite.

Even so I don't see how Monica would transform into it.

DarkSaint85
...sorry, how is Invisible Woman, with her invisible shields, blocking the Sun?

abhilegend
laughing out loud

golem370
How about IW create a force field inside his brain/heart and expand it.

staxamillion
point taken

I don't see how monica would transform into kryptonite radiation but id say it is possible she has the powerset.

and I think that their only bet if supes tried to sundip is if Monica can transform and become kryptonite radiation whilst Sue Storm is bending all yellow solar radiation away from Supes.

if this is possible then I say between 5 and 6

if thats not possible by the time he gets back from the sun Sersi will have transmuted actual kryptonite, Sue could create a bubble around an area and monica could imbue the area with red sun allowing everyone else to wham.

staxamillion
Sue Storm bends light waves

Cogito
Originally posted by golem370
How about IW create a force field inside his brain/heart and expand it. Already been tried, his insides are as invulnerable as his outside.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Cogito
Already been tried, his insides are as invulnerable as his outside.

This seems to be the case with most of these durable guys.

Black Adam, Hulk and Thor both have suffered "internal" injuries iirc and powered through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.