Super Power Trunks vs Golden Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place on Planet Namek.

Inedian
Super Power Trunks probably achieved higher power level.

Radunuya
Trunks became significantly stronger than the SSJB set level, and it doesn't look like there are sustainability issues.

Tondemonai
Trunks solidly. Black dominated a superior Goku to the one Frieza fought, and tbh Rage Goku surpassed Golden Frieza, and Trunks seems pretty equal with current Black, if not slightly above.

Inedian
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Trunks solidly. Black dominated a superior Goku to the one Frieza fought, and tbh Rage Goku surpassed Golden Frieza, and Trunks seems pretty equal with current Black, if not slightly above.

I don't think he is on a level with Black at all, none of those three. It seems that Black doesn't give it his best, like it's a play with him. And wasn't worried about Trunks at all. And Trunks gave his best shot against Black, and only gave Black a scratch and probably made Black stronger.

As it seems, Vegeta may be the one to give a Black some challenge and I hope it's Beerus that will force Zamas team to fuse, not those three.

StiltmanFTW
I love how we don't even have the official name for Trunks' new form, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Super Power Trunks should be the official name. smile

StiltmanFTW
Wiki calls him "Super Trunks"... but that name was already used for his USSJ form, afaik.

Estacado
Trunks.
By now SsjB should be much more powerful then back at Rotf, yet its still fodder against Black while Trunks is doing ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.