Al Gores Sexual Assault against Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/16/here-are-al-gore-sex-assault-allegations-the-media-covered-up/

http://observer.com/2016/10/ny-times-barely-reported-2010-al-gore-sex-assault-police-investigations/

Time-Immemorial
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/18/article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

Surtur
The bias against Trump by the MSM just becomes more and more apparent with each passing day.

Time-Immemorial

Its2016
Originally posted by Surtur
The bias against Trump by the MSM just becomes more and more apparent with each passing day. Im pretty sure most people have switched off to it. I did this a long time ago, but when other people start doing it its nice. One warning, there may be a big story and youll see it all over facebook and stuff, may switch on and take it all in.

More people visit /pol than anywhere else. Its really funny that the ******* is the good guy, lol.

Robtard
If true, that's awful and Gore's a pos, but I still don't understand how another political figure rapist excuses Trump of being a rapist and bragging about it?

Time-Immemorial
Lol "if True"

Says it all right there. Rob I have to say you are probably the most annoying person around.

You will be here from 11-7 again today, like every other day trying to spin topics you dont like?

Its2016
Originally posted by Robtard
If true, that's awful and Gore's a pos, but I still don't understand how another political figure rapist excuses Trump of being a rapist and bragging about it? STFU freak.

Msg to everyone here, Rob is a freak according to this email: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4727

Whenever Rob posts, remind him hes a freak.

Surtur
If true, that's awful and Gore's a pos, but I still don't understand how another political figure rapist excuses Trump of being a rapist and bragging about it?

Well the allegations against Trump, if true, certainly aren't negated by this. However, I believe the intention was to show that for some politicians the media goes after you for this kind of stuff, while with others they don't.

To which the excuse that this is because Trump is running for president doesn't really work here.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Lol "if True"

Says it all right there. Rob I have to say you are probably the most annoying person around.

You will be here from 11-7 again today, like every other day trying to spin topics you dont like?

Thanks, buddy.

M-F 9-5ish, I rarely do weekends

Time-Immemorial
Its only true if its Trump, if its against Gore or Clinton its "if True"

No and its 10:30-7, I know your hours here, its almost annoying, you log on a certain time everyday.

Bashar Teg
that's does it. al gore just lost my vote! ...wait

Time-Immemorial
You actually did vote for him already, so ya, you area hypocrite.

Robtard
Originally posted by Its2016
STFU freak.

Msg to everyone here, Rob is a freak according to this email: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4727

Whenever Rob posts, remind him hes a freak.

Triggered

Time-Immemorial
Here comes the intellectual Triggered, Turdbomb and circle jerk comments from Rob and Bash.

Robtard
Well the allegations against Trump, if true, certainly aren't negated by this. However, I believe the intention was to show that for some politicians the media goes after you for this kind of stuff, while with others they don't.

To which the excuse that this is because Trump is running for president doesn't really work here.

Holy shit, you mean some news outlets are biased to the Right and some to the Left!? stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cu5eb3kUMAAOla_.jpg
laughing out loud

Robtard
Its only true if its Trump, if its against Gore or Clinton its "if True"

No and its 10:30-7, I know your hours here, its almost annoying, you log on a certain time everyday.

Well I wasn't there and to my knowledge I don't think Gore's ever bragged about being a rapist.

So you're 100% sure Gore's guilty and 100% sure Trump's innocent, weird.

You're not adjusting for time zones, dude.

Bashar Teg
You actually did vote for him already, so ya, you area hypocrite.

article said this (supposedly) happened in 2006. gore ran in 2000.

yeah, i'm a psychic hypocrite. YOU GOT ME AGAIN, TI laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
You still voted for him. laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
adorable how you think you caught me in something.

like i should have read this account from 2006 before i voted for him in 2000.

also, lol @ you taking this woman's word at face value. where did all that skepticism go? convenience is convenient.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

I caught you voting for a idiot.

Bashar Teg
okay. is it happy hour?

Time-Immemorial
You voted for a climate change hypocritelaughing out loud

Its2016
.....you only want to talk about sex scandals and therefore why Trump is bad. Is it depressing that Trump liking pussy is the only bad thing you have on him?

Everyone should wuote this post until Bash or Rob replies to it.

Time-Immemorial

also, lol @ you taking this woman's word at face value. where did all that skepticism go? convenience is convenient.

Like you took the Trump allegations at face valuelaughing out loud

Hypocritelaughing out loud

Robtard
.....you only want to talk about sex scandals and therefore why Trump is bad. Is it depressing that Trump liking pussy is the only bad thing you have on him?

This thread is about sex scadals, are you drunk again?

Its2016
This thread is about sex scadals, are you drunk again? only thread youre posting in. Point still valid.

Robtard
And you're obviously drunk again.

Bashar Teg

#DrunkPosting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lIIjOCprTBfnXy/giphy.gif

Time-Immemorial
And you would have to be drunk and or stupid to vote for hillary

Surtur
Holy shit, you mean some news outlets are biased to the Right and some to the Left!? stick out tongue

If there was an even number for each side I wouldn't care as much, but we both know that isn't the case.

Surtur

I agree that when it comes to this "he said she said" bullshit I think we need more evidence.

Especially when the timing is highly suspicious, like where were all these Trump accusers a year ago?

Time-Immemorial

like i should have read this account from 2006 before i voted for him in 2000.

Like you took the Trump allegations at face valuelaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
nope. i took his own words at face value.

Its2016
And you're obviously drunk again. which is why you post in another thread to prove me wro-right.

Time-Immemorial
nope. i took his own words at face value.

Cept all the people came forward their story was debunked. Now what dopey?

Yet none of the women had anyone at all to corroborate their storylaughing out loud

Robtard
I agree that when it comes to this "he said she said" bullshit I think we need more evidence.

Especially when the timing is highly suspicious, like where were all these Trump accusers a year ago?

As I noted before, Trump's been accused of sexual miscoduct long before he ran for Pres.

Also, you have Trump in his own words bragging how he does whatever he wants with women and gets away with it cos he's rich. What other proof do you?

Surtur
So you're 100% sure Gore's guilty and 100% sure Trump's innocent, weird.

I'm confused, I haven't seen anyone say Gore was 100% guilty. Or even 75% guilty, or anything.

But I think then the point of the topic is missed because it's actually not about whether or not Gore is guilty.

Time-Immemorial
Accused means guilty Rob?

Bashar Teg
why quote me if you can't address what i said? is anyone in this thread sober?

also why the namecalling? we both know that if you get called any names you'll hit the report button, because you can't cope with it.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Robtard
I'm confused, I haven't seen anyone say Gore was 100% guilty. Or even 75% guilty, or anything.

But I think then the point of the topic is missed because it's actually not about whether or not Gore is guilty.

Page 1, TI is certain Gore is guilty. He yelled at me about it when I said "if true".

Time-Immemorial
Proof?

Its2016
If there was an even number for each side I wouldn't care as much, but we both know that isn't the case. The way I see it is you can trace all the media to 4 jews and murdoch. Murdoch is controlled opposition and the one youre supposed to laugh at because he makes sensible arguments look retarded.

CNN: right wing is pretty good, left wing is ALSO good, who to decide? Our experts say left wing
NBC: well, it appears that the right may be right on this but lets hear an expert who thinks differently
CBS: its clear that the left is correct on this, anything from the right?
MSNBC: The left is right. The left is right. The left is right.
FOX: OMG we are the best media dominant and we are right because we are right. Look how retarded i am because i will tell you 2+2=11

Surtur
As I noted before, Trump's been accused if sexual miscoduct long before he ran for Pres.

Also, you have Trump in his own words bragging how he does whatever he wants with women and gets away with it cos he's rich. What other proof do you?

All that shows me is proof that Trump was behaving obnoxiously while talking during what he thought was a private conversation.

Is what he said wrong? Yes, does it mean he's an actual rapist? No.

Also he may have been accused in the past, but that doesn't change the fact that all of a sudden we have accusations coming out right now at a very convenient time. Unless you're suggesting that 100% of these accusers actually came out with this stuff years ago and the media covered it and it is just getting rehashed.

Robtard
Accused means guilty Rob?

Of course not.

Admitting guilt though, that's another animal entirely.

Time-Immemorial
I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy. Although its pretty odd Trumps accusers said he assaulted them in public with no witnesses other then the oens who said it never happened.

Al Gore is accused of assaulting women in private at massage parlors.

Robtard
All that shows me is proof that Trump was behaving obnoxiously while talking during what he thought was a private conversation.

Also he may have been accused in the past, but that doesn't change the fact that all of a sudden we have accusations coming out right now at a very convenient time. Unless you're suggesting that 100% of these accusers actually came out with this stuff years ago and the media covered it and it is just getting rehashed.

Let me guess, you also believe Cosby is innocent? He also didn't admit to it like Trump, iirc.

Time-Immemorial
The way I see it is you can trace all the media to 4 jews and murdoch. Murdoch is controlled opposition and the one youre supposed to laugh at because he makes sensible arguments look retarded.

CNN: right wing is pretty good, left wing is ALSO good, who to decide? Our experts say left wing
NBC: well, it appears that the right may be right on this but lets hear an expert who thinks differently
CBS: its clear that the left is correct on this, anything from the right?
MSNBC: The left is right. The left is right. The left is right.
FOX: OMG we are the best media dominant and we are right because we are right. Look how retarded i am because i will tell you 2+2=11

The only fair and balanced show on MSM is Morning Joe with Mika and Joe joe scarborough and mika brzezinski. That is the only show I watch anymore.

Surtur
Page 1, TI is certain Gore is guilty. He yelled at me about it when I said "if true".

Perhaps we read a different page 1. I see no mention of his guilt or innocence. The "if true" thing was not a declaration of Gore's guilt, as a further post pointed out that had to do with you questioning the stories about one person and not the other. I'm not saying you actually did or didn't do that, I'm just saying I didn't see anything that spoke of Gore's guilt. Unless you count posting a description of what supposedly happened.

Time-Immemorial
Let me guess, you also believe Cosby is innocent? He also didn't admit to it like Trump, iirc.

Apples to oranges

Adam_PoE

Trump did not boast that he sexually assaults women, and then turn around and deny that he sexually assaults women, a year ago.

These women are coming forward now, because Trump has publicly denied doing the very thing he privately boasted about doing.

They may have been willing to put the indignity behind them until he denied that anything had happened to them.

Now, they want to set the record straight.

Are we to believe he was being less honest when he did not think anyone was listening; or that he is being more honest now, when he is being criticized for what he said?

Time-Immemorial
The accusers said he assaulted them in public yet no one can corroborate their storylaughing out loud

Adam the women defender now, who admitted he hates women and that is one of the reason he is gaylaughing out loud

Now thats rich!

Its2016
Of course not.

Admitting guilt though, that's another animal entirely. Stop posting.

Robtard
The way I see it is you can trace all the media to 4 jews...

When xyz goes on "The Jews!" rants, you can be certain he's intoxicated.

Its2016
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Trump did not boast that he sexually assaults women, and then turn around and deny that he sexually assaults women, a year ago.

These women are coming forward now, because Trump has publicly denied doing the very thing he privately boasted about doing.

They may have been willing to put the indignity behind them until he denied that anything had happened to them.

Are we to believe he was being less honest when he did not think anyone was listening; or that he is being more honest now, when he is being criticized for what he said? hes being criticised for what he said. That doesnt make him a rapist. Bill Clintons face at the last debate is more suspicious.

Robtard
Apples to oranges

Considering both deal with accusers coming out years later, it's apples to apples.

Surtur

The Cosby thing doesn't really have the whole "convenient timing" thing going for it.

As for his guilt or innocence, I've never been very clear on it. It says he admitted to giving them drugs. But there is a big difference between someone willingly accepting drugs from Bill Cosby and then banging him..and Bill Cosby drugging them against their will.

Though I'm curious what you would like to happen? Should Bill Cosby be put in jail? Keep in mind I am not asking if he should be put in jail if legit evidence came out, I'm asking if you think he should be put in jail based on the mere accusation of wrongdoing ?

Its2016
When xyz goes on "The Jews!" rants, you can be certain he's intoxicated. So? At least i have an opinion that isnt "this is what the media told me to say to trump supporters on the internet"

And idc if its cnn or buzzfeed.

Its2016
Considering both deal with accusers coming out years later, it's apples to apples. bill clinton is a rapist. Vote for hillary clinton.

Time-Immemorial
Considering both deal with accusers coming out years later, it's apples to apples.

Yet you believe trumps accusers who have no corroboration, Cosby admitted to drugging women and having sex with them un conscious.

Adam_PoE
Adam the women defender now, who admitted he hates women and that is one of the reason he is gaylaughing out loud

Now thats rich!

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/787/356/d6f.jpg

Imagining more conversations between us? I thought you were leaving forever?

Surtur

Are we to believe he was being less honest when he did not think anyone was listening; or that he is being more honest now, when he is being criticized for what he said?

I'm sorry, but your reasoning is utter BS. They are coming out only because he DENIED it? So they were fine before with letting people think he wasn't like this, but then by golly..he denies it so NOW it is time to come out?

Also yes, sometimes guys brag about shit to other guys that isn't true. It's certainly not valid evidence either way.

Bashar Teg
So? At least i have an opinion that isnt "this is what the media told me to say to trump supporters on the internet"

you really are the living personification of everything on r/im14andthisisdeep.

Time-Immemorial

Imagining more conversations between us? I thought you were leaving forever?

Based on a bet you were to chicken shit to take?

Adam_PoE
I'm sorry, but your reasoning is utter BS. They are coming out only because he DENIED it?

That is precisely what the first accuser said, and several of the subsequent accusers as well.

Time-Immemorial
I'm sorry, but your reasoning is utter BS. They are coming out only because he DENIED it? So they were fine before with letting people think he wasn't like this, but then by golly..he denies it so NOW it is time to come out?

As is with most things he says.

Time-Immemorial
That is precisely what the first accuser said, and several of the subsequent accusers as well.

What proof do you have these women are telling the truth? When even CNN says they are un substantiated. And witnesses say they are lying.

Robtard
So? At least i have an opinion that isnt "this is what the media told me to say to trump supporters on the internet"

Yes, the media told me to point out that you've been drinking heavily again. You got it, sport.

Its2016
you really are the living personification of everything on r/im14andthisisdeep. Vote against the establishment.

Oh looks like Bernie gave all your money to the establishment. Vote for the establishment.

Explain this to me logically. Pro-tip you cant.

FYI I was much more retarded when i was 14

Surtur

Well holy shit did you expect them to say they were lying?

Bashar Teg
Vote against the establishment.

Oh looks like Bernie gave all your money to the establishment. Vote for the establishment.

Explain this to me logically. Pro-tip you cant.

drink more

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

The satan worshiper just got embarrassed multiple times.

Its2016
Yes, the media told me to point out that you've been drinking heavily again. You got it, sport. mental gymnastics. Im referring to your anti trump stance, but you know that and you think youre being clever.

You arent.

Its2016
drink more vote clinton

Robtard
Yet you believe trumps accusers who have no corroboration, Cosby admitted to drugging women and having sex with them un conscious.

I believe Cosby is guilty, I don't believe every woman he drugged gave consent.

I believe Trump is guilty, cos he admitted to being a sexual assualter who relies on his fortune to escape justice

Time-Immemorial
Yet none of the women are claiming he did what he said to Billy Bush. Again you are lying.

Surtur

I believe Trump is guilty, cos he admitted to being a sexual assualter who relies on his fortune to escape justice

Just curious, Bill Clinton: guilty or not guilty of rape or other forms of sexual assault?

Adam_PoE
Based on a bet you were to chicken shit to take?

No, based on one you imagined.

I could not have taken the bet, because one was never presented to me.

You just started private messaging me and following me all over the forum posting that I should leave the board because I lost a bet you made up.

Just like the conversation you are making up now.

It is bizarre.

Its2016

I believe Trump is guilty, cos he admitted to being a sexual assualter who relies on his fortune to escape justice mainstream media says its assault so its assault. You are so smart.

You arent smart.

Robtard
mental gymnastics. Im referring to your anti trump stance, but you know that and you think youre being clever.

You arent.

What time did you start drinking today? Hope it wasn't before noon.

Time-Immemorial
No, based on one you imagined.

I could not have taken the bet, because one was never presented to me.

You just started private messaging me and following me all over the forum posting that I should leave the board because I lost a bet you made up.

Just like the conversation you are making up now.

It is bizarre.

Now you are just lying. Rob and Surtur both know the story.

Robtard
Just curious, Bill Clinton: guilty or not guilty of rape or other forms of sexual assault?

Not 100% sure, but I do believe he likely diddled when he wasn't supposed to, why I think he's a scummy man.

Your beliefs regarding Clinton, Trump and Cosby?

Its2016
What time did you start drinking today? Hope it wasn't before noon. 2 hours ago. But that was when i woke up.

Time-Immemorial
'Likely diddled' Rob?

So if he likely did it, why did he get impeached?

Adam_PoE
Well holy shit did you expect them to say they were lying?

You asked why they are coming forward now. I told you what many of them have said is the reason why. That is completely separate from whether their assault claims are true.

Robtard
'Likely diddled' Rob?

So if he likely did it, why did he get impeached?

Really again? Alright, repeat: Monica was consensual sex, Bill was impeached for lying, not rape.

Its2016
Not 100% sure, but I do believe he likely diddled when he wasn't supposed to, why I think he's a scummy man.

Your beliefs regarding Clinton, Trump and Cosby? I cant believe that you have that position regarding Bill when there is heaps more evidence on Bill than Trump. Does Trump have a Lewinsky scandal or women who showed up at the debate? Cos, you know, thats pretty powerful evidence. Look at his ****ing face!

Its2016
Really again? Alright, repeat: Monica was consensual sex, Bill was impeached for lying, not rape. Having sex with a colleague whilst president is abusing your power. Lewinsky worked for Bill and he ****ed her. Its assault and people who poke the payroll get punished.

Robtard
I cant believe that you have that position regarding Bill when there is heaps more evidence on Bill than Trump. Does Trump have a Lewinsky scandal or women who showed up at the debate? Cos, you know, thats pretty powerful evidence. Look at his **j**ing face! Tump admitting it is pretty good evidence.

So if Clinton brings all the Trump alleged victims to debate three, that will be proof enough for you?

Bashar Teg
Having sex with a colleague whilst president is abusing your power. Lewinsky worked for Bill and he ****ed her. Its assault and people who poke the payroll get punished.

#ImDrunkandThisMakesPerfectSense

Time-Immemorial
Trump admitting it is pretty good evidence.

So if Clinton brings all the Trump alleged victims to debate three, that will be proof enough for you?

Like I said, he was bragging and being egged on by Billy Bush. He was not admitting to anything. Nice try.

Surtur

Your beliefs regarding Clinton, Trump and Cosby?

Like I said with Cosby I am unsure due to the details, he admits to giving them drugs, I don't think he admitted to drugging them. It doesn't mean he didn't drug them, so who knows. Do you think Cosby should be put in jail?

As for Clinton and Trump, the simple truth is I don't know. For Trump I truly do believe it's possible he was trying to brag via making up or heavily exaggerating his actions. It's also possible he was dead serious with that.

Just like with Clinton, it is definitely possible he did everything he is accused of. However, I feel if you're going to think Trump is guilty then we should probably think Clinton is as well based off the evidence(or lack of). I realize you will say that Trumps bragging about it adds more to it and it's not just about the number of accusers, but the number of accusers seems to be why so many people think Cosby is guilty.

As far as I am concerned I feel like if we get some definitive proof of sexual assault we should discuss it, but until then I feel like it detracts from other issues. It goes round and round, Hilary supporters talk about Trump, but then the Trump supporters bring up Bill's accusations, etc.

Time-Immemorial
Really again? Alright, repeat: Monica was consensual sex, Bill was impeached for lying, not rape.

Yea you are right, he never Raped anyone. He just forced them to have sex with him, after all he is a redneck like he admitted.

Its2016
Tump admitting it is pretty good evidence.

So if Clinton brings all the Trump alleged victims to debate three, that will be proof enough for you? Actual victims is more damaging than grab them by the pussy with no victims.
Im drunk and youre the one not thinking right.

Robtard
Having sex with a colleague whilst president is abusing your power. Lewinsky worked for Bill and he ****ed her. Its assault and people who poke the payroll get punished.

Bill Clinton was not impeached for sexual assualt, it was for perjury, you drunken ignoramus

Time-Immemorial
Not a single women has come out and said "he grabbed me by the pussy."

laughing out loud

Its2016
#ImDrunkandThisMakesPerfectSense Okay, when youre at work, have sex with your employee. Go on. I dare you.

Its2016
Bill Clinton was not impeached for sexual assualt, it was for perjury, you drunken ignoramus Originally posted by Robtard
Bill Clinton was not impeached for sexual assualt, it was for perjury, you drunken ignoramus perjury for what?

Its2016

laughing out loud vote clinton!

Surtur
perjury for what?

He said he never had sexual relations with Monica. Of course there were arguments of "does getting blown count as sexual relations?" but yeah, he lied.

But thankfully Monica was skeevy and kept her cum stained dress. That's not a joke, that truly happened lol.

Robtard
perjury for what?

Perjury, ffs

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loud

Robtard
Not entirely true, the case of 'Gropemare At 20,000 Feet', Trump allegedly tried to grab her vagina.

Surtur
What's even stranger is Billy Bush had people jumping on him for saying a woman was "hot as shit" lol.

Time-Immemorial
Not entirely true, the case of 'Gropemare At 20,000 Feet', Trump allegedly tried to grab her vagina.

Nope. On top of it, an eyewitness said it never happened.

Find something else.

Its2016
Perjury, ffs .....he lied about lying? He broke the law by breaking the law? He was impeached for being impeached?

Come on man. You know you cant sex an employee.

Surtur
He lied about getting blown by Monica.

He was probably trying to protect her from the wrath of Hilary.

Robtard
Nope. On top of it, an eyewitness said it never happened.

Find something else.

Are you actually saying that Trump wasn't accused of trying to vaginally grope a women on a plane?

Its2016
He said he never had sexual relations with Monica. Of course there were arguments of "does getting blown count as sexual relations?" but yeah, he lied.

But thankfully Monica was skeevy and kept her cum stained dress. That's not a joke, that truly happened lol. I believe Monica was working for someone to put Bill in jail. He was probably blown against his will. Seduced. Cant fault the man, but my point has always been, its more evidence than there is against Trump.

Imagine if first lady bill is working on the economy and interns in the white house get the bright idea to blow Bill while Hillary is away. It just writes itself.

Robtard
.....he lied about lying? He broke the law by breaking the law? He was impeached for being impeached?

Come on man. You know you cant sex an employee.

Spend a few seconds looking up what "perjury" means, drunkard.

Its2016
Are you actually saying that Trump wasn't accused of trying to vaginally grope a women on a plane? did it look like this? http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=6DRRLnN2IOk

Its2016

He was probably trying to protect her from the wrath of Hilary. the only time it didnt work for hillary. She probably pegged him afterwards.

Robtard

He was probably trying to protect her from the wrath of Hilary.

Bill's impeachedment consisted of one account of perjury and one account of obstruction of justice.

Its2016
Spend a few seconds looking up what "perjury" means, drunkard. does lying about WMDs count as perjury?

Robtard
did it look like this? http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=6DRRLnN2IOk

Not clicking that, you're probably posting male-on-male porn again.

Surtur
the only time it didnt work for hillary. She probably pegged him afterwards.

Yeah, Monica eventually became far too famous for Hilary to really go after her like she did the other women.

Of course that in itself wasn't actually good for her overall life since for a long time after that the main thing she was associated with was..giving blowjobs to married men lol.

Its2016
Not clicking that, you're probably posting male-on-male porn again. its bill clinton groping a woman on a plane.

Robtard
does lying about WMDs count as perjury?

Perjury = lying while under oath

Its2016
Yeah, Monica eventually became far too famous for Hilary to really go after her like she did the other women.

Of course that in itself wasn't actually good for her overall life since for a long time after that the main thing she was associated with was..giving blowjobs to married men lol. i listened to her ted talks. Shes really milfy now, but cant stand her past.

I bet she secretly does the filthy hoe.

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loud

Its2016
Perjury = lying while under oath okay. Lets get to the bottom of this. Do you think its ok to have sex with your employees? Do you want that person as first lady or incharge of da economies?

Do you think hes more equiped than a billionaire? Genuine question.

Robtard
As noted, Jessia Leeds has accused Trump of trying to grab her vagina.

Its2016
why dont y'all ask bill clinton that.

Its2016
As noted, Jessia Leeds has accused Trump of trying to grab her vagina. definitely not a false accusation.

Time-Immemorial
As noted, Jessia Leeds has accused Trump of trying to grab her vagina.

Nope. She accused him of putting her hands up her skirt.

Robtard
okay. Lets get to the bottom of this. Do you think its ok to have sex with your employees? Do you want that person as first lady or incharge of da economies?

Do you think hes more equiped than a billionaire? Genuine question.

I think what Bill did with Monica was wrong.

Bill being scummy as a person aside, he was a capable President. He left office with the country in a pretty good place.

Trump just bankrupts businesses, screws people out of money and acts like an diaper-baby.

Robtard
Nope. She accused him of putting her hands up her skirt.

Are you saying that Trump's an assman and was going for her brown-eye instead? Interesting, but still relavent in Trump being a sexual assaulter.

Time-Immemorial

Trump just bankrupts businesses, screws people out of money and acts like an diaper-baby.

Then why did the NYT praise him and call him the comeback kid?

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/10/25/nyregion/crowning-the-comeback-king.html

Time-Immemorial
Are you saying that Trump's an assman and was going for her brown-eye instead? Interesting, but still relavent in Trump being a sexual assaulter.

No, you just said he admitted to something criminal, and that Leeds said she did it, which he never did, so you will need to retract it.

dadudemon
This thread...

I tell ya...ugh...

Democrats in this thread, please don't vote for Hillary. Please? Don't do it. You know she's a horrible person and a horrible politician.

Its2016
I think what Bill did with Monica was wrong.

Bill being scummy as a person aside, he was a capable President. He left office with the country in a pretty good place.

Trump just bankrupts businesses, screws people out of money and acts like an diaper-baby. I think Bill left the country vulnerable to terror and gets too much credit for what the internet did. Bush wouldnt have happened had it not been for Bill.

Trump imo, is going to go to congress and destroy the demos for their crimes and let the gop know he means ****ing business. Washington is going to radically change. Radically.

Its2016
Originally posted by dadudemon
This thread...

I tell ya...ugh...

Democrats in this thread, please don't vote for Hillary. Please? Don't do it. You know she's a horrible person and a horrible politician. Out of all the threads on the first page, sexual assault is all they have. Its all they have. Grab them by the pussy is all they have and its so funny. Liking beautiful women is bad for SJWs.

Wtf? laughing

Robtard
No, you just said he admitted to something criminal, and that Leeds said she did it, which he never did, so you will need to retract it.

No.

-You repeatedly posted that no one has come forward and accused Trump of 'grabbing them by the pussy'

-I noted that Jessica Leeds did just that, when she accused Trump of trying to get his hand up her skirt

See?

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
This thread...

I tell ya...ugh...

Democrats in this thread, please don't vote for Hillary. Please? Don't do it. You know she's a horrible person and a horrible politician.

Who are you voting for, DDM?

Time-Immemorial
No.

-You repeatedly posted that no one has come forward and accused Trump of 'grabbing them by the pussy'

-I noted that Jessica Leeds did just that, when she accused Trump of trying to get his hand up her skirt

See?

>implying that hands up skirt means "he grabbed her by the pussy"

And you keep ignoring eyewitness who refutes the claim.

Robtard
I think Bill left the country vulnerable to terror and gets too much credit for what the internet did. Bush wouldnt have happened had it not been for Bill.

Trump imo, is going to go to congress and destroy the demos for their crimes and let the gop know he means ****ing business. Washington is going to radically change. Radically.

And then he'll part the oceans and fly into space! #trump2016

ps Drink less

Time-Immemorial
Dude, your going to vote for a crook and a criminal for no other reason then cause Trump said mean things.

Robtard
>implying that hands up skirt means "he grabbed her by the pussy"

Alright, you're right, she must have had an upper thigh cramp and he was just trying to massage out the knot when he stuck his hand up Leeds' skirt. Total sense.

Time-Immemorial
Alright, you're right, she must have had an upper thigh cramp and he was just trying to massage out the knot when he stuck his hand up Leeds' skirt. Total sense.

Trying to get me to believe this happened in first class with all the flight attendants and other passengers around, you are pretty gullible rob.

As usual, you believe every lie about Trump, but you refuse to believe the Truth about Bill and Hillary.

Its2016
And then he'll part the oceans and fly into space! #trump2016

ps Drink less Lightening struck the Trump tower when he won the nomination. Hes a god with a time machine. Hes going to stage the polls to be rigged so we dont have rigged polls. MAGA

Robtard
Lightening struck the Trump tower when he won the nomination. Hes a god with a time machine. Hes going to stage the polls to be rigged so we dont have rigged polls. MAGA

Seriously, drink less, you're not doing yourself any favors.

dadudemon
Who are you voting for, DDM?

Gary Johnson, of course. We strongly disagree on some political issues but we match up 86% of the time.

I think things like a gold backed standard are economically naive and dangerously sentimental. I do believe in a backed standard. But i call it a "diversified backed standard." That would hedge against extreme market fluctuations for things such as gold. It would be more resistant to market crashes, as well.

Right now, picture the US currency as a very moist cloud. It can be blown this way and that way without giving much resistance but it does have some mass which prevents it from just blowing away into nothing all of a sudden.

Picture a gold backed standard as a lincoln log cabin built next to a campfire and you have some spare logs in a fireproof bucket sitting off to the side, ready to build another one at any time. One wrong blow of the wind and your cabin can burn up...but it is less likely than the cloud and sturdier than the cloud...right? And it is easier and faster to rebuild because of that fireproof bucket you have on the side, right?

Picuture a diversified backed standard as a very large pool of putty. Very difficult to move one way or another and it would take a long time to take pieces of it away until your pool was empty. Moves very little when the wind blows and cinders and ashes don't change it that much. The negative is it is hard to move this putty into another pool or add dye to quickly change the color of the putty. But it can be done, methodically.

That's the visuals of how I view that particular economic policy.

Time-Immemorial
Im having an Aleppo Moment.

BackFire
Cries of hypocrisy towards the media in cases like these always forget one important factor. Donald Trump is currently running for president. Al Gore is not and was not running for president when these allegations came to light, which is a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why Trump's allegations get covered so much right now while Gore's did not.

Time-Immemorial
It's the hypocrisy. Still no proof Trump did any of this.

BackFire
It's the hypocrisy. Still no proof Trump did any of this.

What hypocrisy? Sexual assault is wrong, no matter who did it. No one will deny that. The only difference is the level of media attention that is going on right now in regards to Trump's accusations, which is a direct result of him currently running for president. If Trump were to lose, and then fade into obscurity like Gore did, and then some years later some allegations came forward about him, the papers wouldn't cover them as extensively as they currently are.

Its2016
Al gore had alegations and lost. And hes a democrat who lost so its time for a republican to lose due to our alegations. See how intelligent you are?

Retards, all of you.

Time-Immemorial
But there is no proof trump did any of this. CNN has yet to find any one to corroborate the alligations. They did however find people to corroborate Trump's.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>