Tapes of Clinton staging the Trump riots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Its2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

I always had a feeling those riots were Clinton-linked. I didnt think it was ****ing true. We must NEVER vote for Hillary. Anyone who votes for her should kill themselves.

Time-Immemorial
She also planted rats in bernies campaign.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/wikileaks-revelation-dnc-hillary-moles-inside-bernie-campaign/

Its2016
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
She also planted rats in bernies campaign.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/wikileaks-revelation-dnc-hillary-moles-inside-bernie-campaign/ WTF? Lets vote for Clinton to keep Trump out! Bernie said so, which is a shame because he should have won the election and beaten Trump who will lose anyway!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Its2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

I always had a feeling those riots were Clinton-linked. I didnt think it was ****ing true. We must NEVER vote for Hillary. Anyone who votes for her should kill themselves.

And yet all the dummy liberals are still going to vote for her cause Trump said mean things and "fake" offended themlaughing out loud

Its2016
And yet all the dummy liberals are still going to vote for her cause Trump said mean things and "fake" offended themlaughing out loud Just because Clinton staged riots to pretend he was saying mean things doesnt change the fact he daid mean things. We cant let him in the white house because he said mean things.

Hows that logic for you?

Time-Immemorial
When Obama was calling people "ribs and pussys" in his first book, why did that not offend anyone?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/was-president-obama-caught-on-old-tape-demanding-ribs-and-pussy/

Surtur
What are the chances the MSM will cover this?

Time-Immemorial
What are the chances they will cover the post office employee bragging about ripping up Trump ballots?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/postal-worker-brags-online-destroying-trump-ballots/

Its2016
Originally posted by Surtur
What are the chances the MSM will cover this? 1/100

At best itll be "oh there was a fake video of nerd virgins on the interwebs that isnt buzzfeed and it says the riots didnt happen. Of course they happened, duh!"

Good job no one watches the media as much anymore unless theyre an actual low life. Trump will hopefully bring it up at the debate along with Danney Williams.

Its2016
The polling machines are going to show voter fraud too. They were rigged against Kerry and Romney btw.

Time-Immemorial
"TRUMPS A RACIST!!!"
https://twitter.com/rejialex7/status/787671615790206977/photo/1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cu5eb3kUMAAOla_.jpg

Its2016
Hey Rob and Basher, im bumping this thread.

Time-Immemorial
They wont post in it.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/17/exclusive-okeefe-video-sting-exposes-bird-dogging-democrats-effort-to-incite-violence-at-trump-rallies/

Its2016
Ignore anti clinton threads. Hide anti clinton threads. Do not reply to anti clinton posters.

Robtard
Ignore anti clinton threads. Hide anti clinton threads. Do not reply to anti clinton posters.

HYG: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/

YW

Time-Immemorial
Its not a conspiracy, when its in the emailslaughing out loud

Robtard
"The American people are sick and tired of hearing about damn emails!" - My Bro Sanders circa 2015

Time-Immemorial
Its not a conspiracy, when its in the emailslaughing out loud

Bernie was wrong and he had no idea what was in them until now.

Robtard
Shit on Clinton all you like, but you bash my bro Bernie and it's on. Consider yourself warned.

Its2016
Originally posted by Robtard
HYG: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/

YW Ty for replying in an anti clinton thread. It still proves me right.

Its2016
Shit on Clinton all you like, but you bash my bro Bernie and it's on. Consider yourself warned. I bash bernie all the time and you ignore me.

For example, give money to Bernie to be against establishment, oh turns out he never put up a fight and all your donations go the establishment. Vote estsblishment.

Robtard
Ty for replying in an anti clinton thread. It still proves me right.

That only thing proved here with 100% certainty is that you need to drink less, a lot less. Have you considered a program like AA, getting a sponsor and sorting yourself out?

Robtard
I bash bernie all the time and you ignore me.

For example, give money to Bernie to be against establishment, oh turns out he never put up a fight and all your donations go the establishment. Vote estsblishment.

Because you're a fool. As proven in every post you make.

Its2016
You wont debate me. Youre using Bashers argument "lol he drunk, lets bully him"

How does it feel to vote establishment after all that Bernie wanking? Youll be the first to be drafted too.

All Bernie did is make voting for someone you hate, cool. Thats literally what youre doing. "I hate hillary, but bernie told me its cool to vote for what i hate"

Bashar Teg
bully

http://oi58.tinypic.com/34pl4w5.jpg

Its2016
Well, true, im not bruised or anything. I guess entertain is a better word.

Petrus
Love it. Ignore Trump's tremendous flaws and highlight Hillary's. That's the way to go. thumb up

Bashar Teg
Well, true, im not bruised or anything. I guess entertain is a better word.

you'd probably be able to process all these complex emotions if you were sober.

Robtard
You wont debate me. Youre using Bashers argument "lol he drunk, lets bully him"

How does it feel to vote establishment after all that Bernie wanking? Youll be the first to be drafted too.

All Bernie did is make voting for someone you hate, cool. Thats literally what youre doing. "I hate hillary, but bernie told me its cool to vote for what i hate"

"Debate" implies that you have put forward a sensible argument and not the usual nonsense.

I'm likely writing in Sanders on my ballot or voting 3rd party.

See what I mean? What's there to debate when you just drunkenly rant?

Its2016
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you'd probably be able to process all these complex emotions if you were sober. complex emotions? You mean voting for hillary because the dark forces will kill us otherwise? Losers gotta lose, i guess. Apathetically not voting doesnt count. You need to stand up and say to the msm and congress "im voting trump so **** you"

Anything else is despicable.

Ty for posting in a thread against Hillary. Now if youd address he topic, wed be cool.

Its2016
"Debate" implies that you have put forward a sensible argument and not the usual nonsense.

I'm likely writing in Sanders on my ballot or voting 3rd party.

See what I mean? What's there to debate when you just drunkenly rant? Clinton involved with staging the riots you mental case.

Robtard
Sorry if I don't take yet another Clinton conspiracy YouTube video as unquestionable fact. You're just going to have to excuse me here; the previous 142 "Clinton Busted" videos I've watched have made a skeptic out of me.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Petrus
Ignore Trump's tremendous flaws and highlight Hillary's.

Love it, only talk about Trumps flaws and ignore all of Hillay's, that's the way to go. thumb up

Its2016
Love it. Ignore Trump's tremendous flaws and highlight Hillary's. That's the way to go. thumb up tremendous flaws? Name some. Did he defend his rapist spouse? Did he fund terrorism? Did he stage riots against his opponents? Or is a meanie head? Which one of these describes him best?

Sorry if I don't take yet another Clinton conspiracy YouTube video as unquestionable fact. You're just going to have to excuse me here; the previous 142 "Clinton Busted" videos I've watched have made a skeptic out of me. where are you getting 142 from? And its not just about this video which you only reply in due to my other thread. Its the wikileaks. Why do you ignore the wikileaks?

Robtard
where are you getting 142 from?

And its not just about this video which you only reply in due to my other thread.

Its the wikileaks. Why do you ignore the wikileaks?

It was a conservative guesstimate, it's likely much higher, but I was being kind, because I am kind.

I literally am replying in this thread. See what I mean?

Again, I clearly don't "ignore" the wikileaks cos I've argued in multiple threads about them multiple times on multiple occasions. Multiples of multiples of multiples.

But as noted, I'm not gong to flip out over Podesta's alien conspiracy lunacy, if someone said "needy latinos" or that someone else claimed Clinton hates Americans. Sorry, but I'm sensible and like to think logically, not let my emotions run uncontrolled.

Surtur
Love it. Ignore Trump's tremendous flaws and highlight Hillary's. That's the way to go. thumb up

It's actually usually the other way around, with Hilary's stuff being the one that is ignored and all of Trump's stuff highlighted. That's what the MSM does.

Speaking of loving things, I love how the only people who seriously responded to this thread are people who don't feel Hilary is the lesser of two evils. So the icing on the cake is for you to then come in here talking about Trumps stuff being ignored lol.

Surtur
Again, I clearly don't "ignore" the wikileaks cos I've argued in multiple threads about them multiple times on multiple occasions. Multiples of multiples of multiples.

Out of all the recent threads about Hilary lately..this thread contains the most damning thing. If they are involved in organizing some of these conflicts with Trump supporters, etc. that is a pretty damn big deal. But you didn't really comment on it, all you did was quote Bernie Sanders. You didn't agree or disagree or question the evidence or anything.

Wait, why is racism somehow not as bad as Trump talking about groping chicks? How is the response people have had to the latter not an emotional response?

All people do with Trump is have emotional responses, it's why the media easily plays to that kind of thing. We are in an age where people can get offended over any little thing, which makes someone like Donald Trump a gold mine.

Its2016
It was a conservative guesstimate, it's likely much higher, but I was being kind, because I am kind.

I literally am replying in this thread. See what I mean?

But as noted, I'm not gong to flip out over Podesta's alien conspiracy lunacy, if someone said "needy latinos" or that someone else claimed Clinton hates Americans. Sorry, but I'm sensible and like to think logically, not let my emotions run uncontrolled. you think using our arguments against us is clever? Notice the gap between the reply. Wikileaks is valid because it had his actual apple id in the emails. It was valid, ok? The wikileaks are real. Once you accept that, you understand how evil the clinton campaign is given everything else in context. Ill break it down if you want.

You ignore wikileaks. Almost every thread on the front page is wikileaks and you have posted in none.

Its2016
It's actually usually the other way around, with Hilary's stuff being the one that is ignored and all of Trump's stuff highlighted. That's what the MSM does.

Speaking of loving things, I love how the only people who seriously responded to this thread are people who don't feel Hilary is the lesser of two evils. So the icing on the cake is for you to then come in here talking about Trumps stuff being ignored lol. "grab them by the pussy" = tremendous flaws. There are plenty of threads on here that point out hillarys flaws.

Robtard
you think using our arguments against us is clever?

Notice the gap between the reply.

Wikileaks is valid because it had his actual apple id in the emails. It was valid, ok? The wikileaks are real. Once you accept that, you understand how evil the clinton campaign is given everything else in context. Ill break it down if you want.

You ignore wikileaks. Almost every thread on the front page is wikileaks and you have posted in none.

Yes, that is generally accepted as a clever tactic, actually.

I replied to you in under 20mins, you took about 2hours. So?

This video isn't Wikileaks, sport. I didn't say that Wikileaks wasn't real, I questioned the lack of substance.

See abovee, I didn't ignore Wikileaks. I have posted in multiples and we've discussed multiples.

80sBaby
This YouTube vid doesn't actually verify anything specific.

Time-Immemorial
Actually it does if you actually listen to it.

80sBaby
Actually it does if you actually listen to it.

I did. That's why I said what I did. Unless you think obviously edited Youtube videos are actual proof?

Time-Immemorial
Sorry, you cant edit and change the words in the sentece, kid.

80sBaby
Sorry, you cant edit and change the words in the sentece, kid.
No but you can edit sentences to misconstrue context, which is what he did.

80sBaby
It's not the same as raw footage. Try again.

Time-Immemorial
Actual it was raw footage kid, you dont get to decide.

80sBaby
No, it wasn't. It was edited. There's a difference. Reality decides that. You should try it.

Time-Immemorial
You have no clue what you are talking about.

80sBaby
Pot meet kettle.

Time-Immemorial
Clueless ignorant liberal.

Time-Immemorial
I guess these people are lying as well, jack@sslaughing out loud

Seriously this is all over every news channel in America right now.

Real Clear Politics

80sBaby
I guess these people are lying as well, jack@sslaughing out loud

Seriously this is all over every news channel in America right now.

Real Clear Politics

A blank page? Good job.

Time-Immemorial
Get better internet, works fine, kid.

Surtur
Here is the link:

https://goo.gl/QRsStE

There you go 80sbaby. Questions? Comments?

Time-Immemorial
He says "its not what they are really sayinglaughing out loud

Surtur
I mean hey people can talk about the editing if they want, but hell just one part where the guy is talking about conflict engagements in the lines at Trump rallies. That is a continuous discussion being had, it's not something all chopped up.

They are laughing and talking about conflict engagements in the lines for Trump rallies. This is about 28 seconds into the video.

Time-Immemorial
He knows that, he is trying to be a troll and say that cause different conversations are pasted together that makes it illegitimate, now he will spend all day here trying to get out of it. What can you expect, he's a ignorant liberal voter.

Surtur
Nah I'm sure the Clinton aides most likely meant THIS kind of conflict engagement:

http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/CertificationandAccreditation/Continuing-Professional-Development/Conflict-Engagement

So you see they are really just being kind people, talking about nursing people in the lines for Trump rallies. You know because of all the times Trump supporters have been attacked, and since the cops are content to just sit back and watch someone needs to step up.

Such sweethearts. Is it possible to give the nobel peace prize to the ENTIRE organization?

Time-Immemorial
Nah I'm sure the Clinton aides most likely meant THIS kind of conflict engagement:

http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/CertificationandAccreditation/Continuing-Professional-Development/Conflict-Engagement

So you see they are really just being kind people, talking about nursing people in the lines for Trump rallies. You know because of all the times Trump supporters have been attacked, and since the cops are content to just sit back and watch someone needs to step up.

Such sweethearts. Is it possible to give the nobel peace prize to the ENTIRE organization?

Yea thats exactly what they meant, and the part where the guy says he tries to piss the Trump supporters off and tries to get them to punch them.

I am sure he meant something else entirely. Like he meant he tries to get them to throw "punch" in their face, but he didn't say what flavor?

80sBaby
Here is the link:

https://goo.gl/QRsStE

There you go 80sbaby. Questions? Comments?
Thanks.

And yeah, I stand by my statement. What they describe is basic trolling. Wearing a planned parenthood t-shirt or simply saying 'Trump is a nazi' is all it takes to spur violence then that says more about Trump's base, in my opinion. This isn't really a smoking gun.

Bashar Teg
meanwhile, in actual televised and recorded reality, trump stood at a podium and publicly encouraged violence against protestors, while said violence was taking place. #ItsAllHillarysFault

80sBaby
Get better internet, works fine, kid.
After you edited the link, sure it does. But let's not let things like intellectual honesty enter the conversation, right?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by 80sBaby
Thanks.

And yeah, I stand by my statement. What they describe is basic trolling. Wearing a planned parenthood t-shirt or simply saying 'Trump is a nazi' is all it takes to spur violence then that says more about Trump's base, in my opinion. This isn't really a smoking gun.

Nope, wrong, and your are ignorant.

Time-Immemorial
meanwhile, in actual televised and recorded reality, trump stood at a podium and publicly encouraged violence against protestors, while said violence was taking place. #ItsAllHillarysFault

Meanwhile democrats are firebombing GOP offices and CNN blames Trump for itlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
After you edited the link, sure it does. But let's not let things like intellectual honesty enter the conversation, right?

Honest? You mean like you been lying this entire time saying, this video proves nothinglaughing out loud

Gtfo.

Bashar Teg
changing the topic whenever a valid point is made.

cool tactic bro thumb up

Surtur

Nobody said it's her fault, just that she is just as big a piece of shit as Trump.

Time-Immemorial
changing the topic whenever a valid point is made.

cool tactic bro thumb up

Nice try, but I am on topic. You tried changing the topic to "LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID DURRRRR." Literally thats all you can do, you have no intellectual capability to talk about anything outside of "WHAT TRUMP SAID DURRR."

Bashar Teg
still avoiding the point. i guess that means you win again.

congrats thumb up

Surtur
still avoiding the point. i guess that means you win again.

congrats thumb up

Exactly what point are you even referring to? Since the shit you just said about Trump doesn't really tell us anything about Clinton.

The topic is about Clinton, so if you're making "points" about shit that is irrelevant to the discussion about these tapes..why shouldn't they be avoided?

I mean, okay, you made your point. But this topic isn't about that so...I'm confused at what more you would want?

Time-Immemorial
Here is the topic in case you missed it, which you refused to talk about.

5IuJGHuIkzY

80sBaby
Honest? You mean like you been lying this entire time saying, this video proves nothinglaughing out loud

Gtfo.
It doesn't, though. And you clearly don't know the difference between a lie and an opinion.

80sBaby
Nope, wrong, and your are ignorant.
*you're. Yet more irony. You're hilarious!

Bashar Teg
Exactly what point are you even referring to? Since the shit you just said about Trump doesn't really tell us anything about Clinton.

The topic is about Clinton, so if you're making "points" about shit that is irrelevant to the discussion about these tapes..why shouldn't they be avoided?

I mean, okay, you made your point. But this topic isn't about that so...I'm confused at what more you would want?

actually i made the point that this topic is asinine because trump was openly supporting and egging on violence. trying to then blame that violence on anyone else, armed with nothing but a ****ing james okief video, is downright juvenile-level silliness and delusion.

Time-Immemorial
*you're. Yet more irony. You're hilarious!

You got me. Grammar natzi ftw.

Time-Immemorial
actually i made the point that this topic is asinine because trump was openly supporting and egging on violence. trying to then blame that violence on anyone else, armed with nothing but a ****ing james okief video, is downright juvenile-level silliness and delusion.

Good job trying get around the video

Surtur

What does Trump egging on people have to do with violence committed against his supporters? He wasn't telling people to attack his own supporters.

Now surely you wouldn't be so asinine as to suggest the violence against his supporters can be placed solely on the shoulders of Donald Trump lol. No, you couldn't possibly be suggesting that, not in the same topic you call others delusional.

Bashar Teg
Good job trying get around the video

mhmm and good luck avoiding reality.

Time-Immemorial
Good job avoiding evidence from the horses mouth, Bashar Al Assad.

Surtur
Thanks.

So if someone said the audio from 11 years ago of Trump was just him trolling, your response would be..what?

Also, why didn't you mention things like them discussing conflict engagements in Trump rally lines? Why didn't you mention the part they more or less go "forget the law, we need to win this motherf*cker!". That is outright saying they do not care what they have to do, legal or illegal, in order to win.

Time-Immemorial
Wait Trumps tape was heavily edited as well, makes it illegitimate.

Surtur
Also wait, I call bullshit on the "all it takes to stir violence is to call Trump a nazi". That suggests that EVERY SINGLE time we had violence at a Trump rally, it was a Trump supporter instigating it because some dipshit said something bad about Trump.

Which just flat out isn't true at all. These pieces of utter shit weren't showing up to block people from entering rallies because one of their own said something bad about Trump.

Also if this logic was true there should have been violence at every single rally, because I guarantee you every one of them had some dipshit showing up just to talk shit.

Time-Immemorial
Trump's tape was heavily edited. We don't even see him saying it.

Bashar Teg
lol now they're fake. must be cozy inside your bubble. can i cuddle too?

Time-Immemorial
I'm not saying they are fake. I'm using 80'baby logic and showing how stupid it is, Bashar Al Assad

Surtur
I still don't understand how saying offensive things about women is bad, but planning to instigate violence which could potentially result in innocent people being hurt is somehow still the lesser offense? Really?

Time-Immemorial
You should see the things Al Bashar has said about women here.

Petrus

Speaking of loving things, I love how the only people who seriously responded to this thread are people who don't feel Hilary is the lesser of two evils. So the icing on the cake is for you to then come in here talking about Trumps stuff being ignored lol.

I was not-so-lowkey throwing a punch to TI, tbh. He always defends Trump and ignores his very, very significant flaws.

The truth is neither's stuff should be ignored. Both should be acknowledged as terrible candidates, and honestly, anyone who strongly and endlessly supports either of them pretty much lives life without accepting their massive flaws. I just cannot comprehend how smart people happily choose one over the other, especially when it's so clear that both irremediably suck.

Surtur
I was not-so-lowkey throwing a punch to TI, tbh. He always defends Trump and ignores his very, very significant flaws.

The truth is neither's stuff should be ignored. Both should be acknowledged as terrible candidates, and honestly, anyone who strongly and endlessly supports either of them pretty much lives life without accepting their massive flaws. I just cannot comprehend how smart people happily choose one over the other, especially when it's so clear that both irremediably suck.

The reason Trump is popular is because to people he represents change. Some people want this at all costs, and they are even willing to support Trump in order to get it. Since they know with Hilary it will just be a situation of "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

That is the mistake some people tend to make when they write off Trump supporters as nothing but racists. If the thirst for change hadn't been ignored then Trump wouldn't have stood any real chance.

Trump's mere presence in this election shows people are fed up. Otherwise they would have just gone with a "safer" candidate.

Time-Immemorial

Just like you ignore all of Clintons and only talk about Trump's. You are nothing more then a troll, as you just admitted.

Time-Immemorial
Lol did anyone watch all these tapes? Literally they say they are committing voter fraud.

Time-Immemorial
Man this stings for liberals real bad.

Petrus
The reason Trump is popular is because to people he represents change. Some people want this at all costs, and they are even willing to support Trump in order to get it. Since they know with Hilary it will just be a situation of "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

That is the mistake some people tend to make when they write off Trump supporters as nothing but racists. If the thirst for change hadn't been ignored then Trump wouldn't have stood any real chance.

Trump's mere presence in this election shows people are fed up. Otherwise they would have just gone with a "safer" candidate.

You do make a good point. I'm not saying his followers are racists. I'm just saying smart people should realize how bad he actually is, whether they want the change or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.