New Trump accuser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Its2016
Originally posted by Its2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

I always had a feeling those riots were Clinton-linked. I didnt think it was ****ing true. We must NEVER vote for Hillary. Anyone who votes for her should kill themselves.

Bashar Teg
https://67.media.tumblr.com/dd73b0c3c535cbf6d619122f55fadd17/tumblr_n7u8u1QwQo1sm3vxwo1_500.png

Time-Immemorial
Bash you approve of this?

Its2016
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://67.media.tumblr.com/dd73b0c3c535cbf6d619122f55fadd17/tumblr_n7u8u1QwQo1sm3vxwo1_500.png youre only proving me right.

Time-Immemorial
Notice how they all logged off?

Robtard
I expected nonsense when clicking this thread, so here it is again:

Originally posted by Robtard
Seriously, drink less, you're not doing yourself any favors.

Time-Immemorial
You proved him right though. You only want to comment on disproven allegations. How do you live with all the lies you keep inside you Rob?

Its2016
I expected nonsense when clicking this thread, so here it is again: you expect nonsense from every thread. But you only post in anti trump threads.

Robtard
Originally posted by Its2016
you expect nonsense from every thread.

But you only post in anti trump threads.

Not true

Not true again, considering TI alone makes 2-6 "I hate Clinton/liberals" threads per day and I have posted in several

Got anything else, sport?

Time-Immemorial
Rob has always been pro-hillary, it was prove during the primary that I was a bigger bernie supporter then Rob. To this day, Rob still will vote for Hillary, always has, always will.

Its2016
Not true

Not true again, considering TI alone makes 2-6 "I hate Clinton/liberals" threads per day and I have posted in several

Got anything else, sport? you havent posted in any. laughing

Have you been here the last week?

Its2016
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Rob has always been pro-hillary, it was prove during the primary that I was a bigger bernie supporter then Rob. To this day, Rob still will vote for Hillary, always has, always will. But Trump is a clown. Hillary mentioned Bernie as good. Vote Hillary.

Time-Immemorial
Not true

Got anything else, sport?

You dont post in any of them, so you are lying.

Robtard
Yes, your total commitment to Trump winning in 2016 since the first Republican debate proves you were always a Bernie Sanders supporter. Weird, that.

Time-Immemorial
Yes, your total commitment to Trump winning in 2016 since the first Republican debate proves you were always a Bernie Sanders supporter. Weird, that.

Doesn't matter, I have been and always will have been a bigger bernie supporter then you. GO back and look at the threads. Bernie won the primary and was cheated. And you are still going to vote for hillary like a shill.

And for the record, just so your lies do not go un challenged, you didn't post in any of my threads. And you refuse to.

Its2016
Rob posts in all of your threads. Honest. Look at the proof!

Oh shit, i have no politifact this time.

Robtard
You dont post in any of them, so you are lying.

Off the top of my head, I posted in your "Clinton Body Count" thread. So clearly I am not lying, TI.

Time-Immemorial
Off the top of my head, I posted in your "Clinton Body Count" thread. So clearly I am not lying, TI.

One thread? that was make weeks ago?laughing out loud

Robtard
Doesn't matter, I have been and always will have been a bigger bernie supporter then you. GO back and look at the threads. Bernie won the primary and was cheated. And you are still going to vote for hillary like a shill.

And for the record, just so your lies do not go un challenged, you didn't post in any of my threads. And you refuse to.

Slapping down these lies gets boring.

I just noted a thread of yours I posted in, TI.

Time-Immemorial
One thread? that was make weeks ago?laughing out loud

Its2016
Slapping down these lies gets boring.

I just noted a thread of yours I posted in, TI. were not bored. Were laughing at you.

Robtard
One thread? that was make weeks ago?laughing out loud You said I didn't post in any, I showed you that you were wrong so you're moving the goalpost instead of just admitting you were wrong. I also posted in that thread on the 12th, that was 5 days ago, not even a week.

Time-Immemorial
one thread made over a week agolaughing out loud

Here you go Rob, trying to fight the devil in the details, one of the reasons we dont get along. You are trying to stress "it was not weeks ago, it was a week ago"

http://dryerreport.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/hillary-what-difference-does-it-make-use-this-one.jpg

Robtard
Well played, guys, You sure got me.

Bashar Teg
drinks for everyone!

Time-Immemorial
Well played, guys, You sure got me.

You ignore all the anti hillary stuff and promote the trump accusations threads.

Its2016
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
drinks for everyone! u mad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.