Sith Triumvirate vs. Starkiller Base/Death Star

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Nihilus decides to take the Ravager and his fleet and attack the Superweapons. *Nihilus is attacking with drain and his fleet/Traya in an X-wing are launching a full frontal assault.

Can the Empire win?

*Both weapons have fired at Nihilus/his fleet.

Who wins

Petrus
lol

The Ellimist
Without the asterisk Nihilus might legit with with drain.

Nephthys
"Might"?

darthbane77
Nihilus drains them both yeah. Also, "Traya is in an x-wing" lol.

Nephthys
I like how Sion isn't relevant enough to even be mentioned.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
"Might"?

Well, we usually look at characters at the best they can get without extraordinary circumstances. If Vader or Palpatine are on the Death Star, the drain might not work.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by darthbane77
. Also, "Traya is in an x-wing" lol.

Ok I'll admit, I laughed at this....it's like "Ok...why???" I can only imagine her crashing into other fighters and dying, or whatever.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Ok I'll admit, I laughed at this....it's like "Ok...why???" I can only imagine her crashing into other fighters and dying, or whatever. "The Force allows me to see" *crashes into Ravager's bridge*

Zenwolf
Originally posted by darthbane77
"The Force allows me to see" *crashes into Ravager's bridge*

Worse she's given control of a starfighter, that would also be completely alien to her, nevermind that she has shown 0 capacity for flying.

carthage
What if she uses unblockable drain on the Death Star?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.