Madara Uchiha vs Sosuke Aizen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Three eyed Madara
Vs
Three eyed Aizen

Battle takes place in an open wasteland

No Infinite Tsukuyomi

Round 1: No Limbo for Madara
Round 2: Limbo is allowed

dvampire
Madara will get him in a genjustu but it ends there!

NewGuy01
Madara wins with or without Limbo. The rounds just decide how bad of a stomp it is.

Tondemonai
To be specific, this Madara:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qlUz02OWpF0/U3w2tv9tMbI/AAAAAAAAKAw/hkmhwnCiDY8/s728/madara-uchiha-third-eye-anvmadara-1920x1080.jpg

And this Aizen:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bleach/images/1/1f/309Aizen_transforms.png/revision/latest?cb=20140223182020&path-prefix=en

dvampire
So killing him is not an option?

Radunuya
Aizen rly can't kill him.

NewGuy01
Well, that goes both ways. Aizen and Madara are both immortal; to win, one would have to extinguish the other's reserves, then seal them.

Tondemonai
I mean, complete disintegration would logically do the trick

Tondemonai
Curious why everyone is feeling it's a stomp for Madara

dvampire
Originally posted by Tondemonai
I mean, complete disintegration would logically do the trick
Except aizen can survive it. If they can (naruto) why can't he? He's able to tank there attacks. Let's hope they get lucky!

SquallX
Originally posted by dvampire
Except aizen can survive it. If they can (naruto) why can't he? He's able to tank there attacks. Let's hope they get lucky!

I've read some dumb crap from you before, but this takes the cake. Just because Naruto, who by the way would kill Aizen by just looking at him can survive something, doesn't mean Aizen can.

This Naruto was also powered by the Sage of Six Path. The same Sage that casually created a moon on his death bed, the same Sage that survived as a spirit and watched over the Naruto verse. The same Sage that as a spirit was still able to interact with the World and bestowed half of his powers to both Naruto and Sasuke.

Saying Aizen can survive because Naruto can is ****ing asinine. then again, you think Alucard can beat Simon the Digger.

dvampire
Originally posted by SquallX
I've read some dumb crap from you before, but this takes the cake. Just because Naruto, who by the way would kill Aizen by just looking at him can survive something, doesn't mean Aizen can.

This Naruto was also powered by the Sage of Six Path. The same Sage that casually created a moon on his death bed, the same Sage that survived as a spirit and watched over the Naruto verse. The same Sage that as a spirit was still able to interact with the World and bestowed half of his powers to both Naruto and Sasuke.

Saying Aizen can survive because Naruto can is ****ing asinine. then again, you think Alucard can beat Simon the Digger.

Aizen takes blows from grim jaw withou being fased, and him and I ichigo was causing the frabric of space inside of soul society to be disrupted! Nothing madara do will kill him. Ichigo cutting that guards axes in half with eases put madaras powers to shame. Stay blind, MADARA!

SquallX
Aizen takes blows from grim jaw withou being fased, and him and I ichigo was causing the frabric of space inside of soul society to be disrupted! Nothing madara do will kill him. Ichigo cutting that guards axes in half with eases put madaras powers to shame. Stay blind, MADARA!

So Grimjow is equal to Moon level Naruto now? Or Naruto that casually sliced the God Tree in half.

When did Ichigo and Aizen. Disrupt space again? But I can promise you I can show you Madara reaction to Gai's bending space around him, getting hit and surviving though! Actuall feats by the way.

Ichigo slice the axe of a useless gate Guardian in half, with in turn got fodderize by Gin, and that suppose to mean something now? Where as Madara survived and healed half of his body after it was cut in half on the sub atomic level from Naruto. Casually took hits that blast mountains away in his human form.

Yeah, clearly Madara loses. Sarcasm by the way.

dvampire
Grim jaw owns madara with any power out put! Aizen wins with his illusion. He will recieve no damage from madara. He will eventually come to realization after putting him in his illusion, then bye bye madara.

Tondemonai

He's just trolling you, ignore him. It's just going to waste your time.

Also, reason why you have Aizen so low?

SquallX
Originally posted by Tondemonai
He's just trolling you, ignore him. It's just going to waste your time.

Also, reason why you have Aizen so low?

Aizen is so low because he never did anything note worthy outside of his illusions.

Aizen was even scared to take Yama head on because he knew he would lose. Base Aizen was almost killed by Yama's prep explosion of fake kurakaka town. The only reason he didn't die was because Yama stopped it from going off.

Evolved Aizen compared to war arc Madara is even more useless since he longer uses illusion.

Shodai Era Madara was casually destroying mountains as a side effect with his Sussanno swings. Those mountains were pretty far away too. His Sussanno were also strong enough to take on and survived Shodai's Buddha hits. The same Buddha that dwarfs mountains. Plus he had Kyuubi under his control.

Anything past Shodai Era Madara is nothing but an ant to Madara.

Edo Madara won't even need to try.
Alive no eyes Madara was still wrecking all the bijuu's casually. Gaara was even able to pierced his skin and uses a magnetic sand to try and control his body, and Madara stopped it like it was nothing.

One eye Madara has Limbo. What people fails to understand is, it's that Limbo cannot be seeing unless you posses the Sage of Six Path special Chakra. The Bijuu's who are made of chakra were unable to see limbo.

As you can see, there's no reason to continue writing, Madara can casually ends the Bleach verse by himself if he wants too.

dvampire
Aizen destroys the whole naruto verse with ease. He will speed biltz them all. Back to madara, he has no attack that can hurt him, he'll just be stalling until aizen uses his illusion technique. After that, it's over. He can't stay in the genjustu forever.

SquallX
Aizen destroys the whole naruto verse with ease. He will speed biltz them all. Back to madara, he has no attack that can hurt him, he'll just be stalling until aizen uses his illusion technique. After that, it's over. He can't stay in the genjustu forever.

You're ****ing retarded. No offense though, you just are. A weaker Naruto survived a Moon slicer twice.

Aizen's illusion effects the 5 senses, were as Naruto verses illusions affects the six sense.

Am done with you. You've yet to list anything Aizen has, or have done that can actually hurt Madara at his weakest level, let alone the one been used here when he's at his strongest.

Tondemonai
Aizen is so low because he never did anything note worthy outside of his illusions.

Aizen was even scared to take Yama head on because he knew he would lose. Base Aizen was almost killed by Yama's prep explosion of fake kurakaka town. The only reason he didn't die was because Yama stopped it from going off.

Evolved Aizen compared to war arc Madara is even more useless since he longer uses illusion.

Shodai Era Madara was casually destroying mountains as a side effect with his Sussanno swings. Those mountains were pretty far away too. His Sussanno were also strong enough to take on and survived Shodai's Buddha hits. The same Buddha that dwarfs mountains. Plus he had Kyuubi under his control.

Anything past Shodai Era Madara is nothing but an ant to Madara.

Edo Madara won't even need to try.
Alive no eyes Madara was still wrecking all the bijuu's casually. Gaara was even able to pierced his skin and uses a magnetic sand to try and control his body, and Madara stopped it like it was nothing.

One eye Madara has Limbo. What people fails to understand is, it's that Limbo cannot be seeing unless you posses the Sage of Six Path special Chakra. The Bijuu's who are made of chakra were unable to see limbo.

As you can see, there's no reason to continue writing, Madara can casually ends the Bleach verse by himself if he wants too.

I'm going to assume you never watched the final fight between Aizen and Ichigo when he used the Mugetsu.

https://youtu.be/Uz_dkKRKZSc

So this is not noteworthy? He casually launched that attack, we can easily surmise he has far greater power in his other abilities that we never got a chance to see.

Comparing his previous forms to this one is laughable at best, he's evolved so far from his former self. He's multiple tiers above even his first transformation here. Not to mention we don't know if Madara will be affected by Aizen's spiritual pressure, given that those who don't have a strong one are paralyzed, and even disintegrate if weak enough.

I'm well aware of the effects of Limbo, hence why I made separate rounds for it being allowed and not, since Aizen has no counter beyond swinging wildly and hopefully hitting one, not that he could hurt it.

I don't disagree that Madara has some amazing feats, but it's silly to say that Aizen doesn't have anything of note beyond his illusions, and that it would be a stomp for Madara.

NewGuy01
Not particularly. It's a relatively small explosion that's dwarfed by your average TBB; it's rather wimpy when compared to city++ spanning meteor showers.

Err, pretty sure Energy Equivalence is an assumed rule here.

Which is exactly the problem; they can only be perceived and damaged by SPS. Not sure if this falls under Energy Equivalence, given that ordinary chakra doesn't cut it either; a specific ability is required to counter.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not particularly. It's a relatively small explosion that's dwarfed by your average TBB; it's rather wimpy when compared to city++ spanning meteor showers.

Not that I disagree but we're comparing the most powerful attack of the tailed beasts to a very basic energy blast. It's like comparing the Kamehameha to a standard Ki-blast. Plus, I would argue that even a fully charged TBB from the Nine Tails is less than double what Aizen did. Again, a basic attack from him was comparable to a TBB from Kurama. If he put some real effort into his attacks, he could easily match the power of the Ten Tails' TBB.

Pretty sure it's the Rennagan

dvampire
You're ****ing retarded. No offense though, you just are. A weaker Naruto survived a Moon slicer twice.

Aizen's illusion effects the 5 senses, were as Naruto verses illusions affects the six sense.

Am done with you. You've yet to list anything Aizen has, or have done that can actually hurt Madara at his weakest level, let alone the one been used here when he's at his strongest.
GRIM JAW ****ing kills them! Nothing will make me or you're the viewer think GRIM JAW will be threaten by the naruto verse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.