US to Retaliate against Russia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
At a time of our Choosing

Good Job Obama, no proof yet, but attack anyway.

Surtur
Surely you are mistaken, right? There is no way they would be talking about doing this unless they had 100% concrete proof, right?

Surely Obama isn't that stupid. I'm sure they have revealed to the country just what specific evidence they have that points to Russia. I must have missed the news reports that disclosed the evidence we had, perhaps someone could be a dear and link me.

Time-Immemorial
k4aIIpCDsLU

Surtur
Well, CNN says there is growing evidence!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/russia-us-election/

I can't figure out where they say exactly what that evidence is though.

Time-Immemorial
If Hillary is so against Russia, why did she say in her private speeches she wants to get along with Russia, and why did she give them 1/5 of all our Uranium, and why does John Podesta own part of a energy company that Putin is a board member of?

Surtur
CNN wouldn't lie to us though. If they say there is some evidence(however vague they are about it) then gosh darnnit..there is evidence!

If they aren't willing to lie to us about the rioting in Milwaukee then they wouldn't be willing to lie to us about this.

Bashar Teg
remember when we went to actual war over dodgy falsified evidence, but it was all cool because the president was a republican?

Time-Immemorial
Or saying she wants to get along with Russia, I mean wait?? WHAT?? SHE SAID THAT??? DIDN'T SHE RIP TRUMP FOR SAYING THAT?!?!?

WHAT!!????? SHE SAID THAT??? WHAT???

"I would love it if we could continue to build a more positive relationship with Russia,” Clinton said during a speech to Goldman Sachs on June 4, 2013. In the same speech, Clinton said “obviously we would very much like to have a positive relationship with Russia and we would like to see Putin be less defensive toward a relationship with the United States so that we could work together on some issues.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/clinton-bashes-trump-over-russia-praise-but-emails-show-praised-putin.html

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember when we went to actual war over dodgy falsified evidence, but it was all cool because the president was a republican?

Lol wait, hold on a second. Surely..surely this "war" you are talking about isn't the war I think you are talking about. Because if it is, that shit certainly didn't end well for us, and it would be so utterly asinine to try to pretend like this is a republican thing as opposed to a "learning from past mistakes" thing.

Time-Immemorial
WAIT DUDE WAIT!!?!?!??!?!? SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO GET ALONG WITH RUSSIA???!!!!

SAY WHAT?? OMG?? ISNT TRUMP THE DEVIL FOR SAYING THE SAME THING!?!?

idiots4clinton

Surtur
Of course she wants a more positive relationship with Russia. It's hard to sell uranium to someone you have a negative relationship with.

Time-Immemorial
US and Russia could 'start Third World War over Syria conflict', says Turkey
'If this proxy war continues, let me be clear, America and Russia will come to a point of war'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/us-russia-third-world-war-syria-conflict-aleppo-turkey-deputy-prime-minister-numan-kurtulmus-a7366571.html

Surtur
Still curious about the war Bash was referencing and if he thinks that situation overall ended well.

Time-Immemorial
Bashar Al Assad has no clue

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Still curious about the war Bash was referencing and if he thinks that situation overall ended well.

never said it ended well, never even hinted at it ending well. also i didn't feel like giving you guys another opportunity to pretend you were against said war.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up Bashar Al Assad

Bashar Teg
name calling. very mature. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
What name did I call you. You named yourself after a Islamic Dictator. Not my fault you don't like it anymore.

Bashar Teg
wrong again. bashar is just a name. in the context of my screen name it's a fictional military rank. does everything you say have to be completely false and ridiculous?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What name did I call you. You named yourself after a Islamic Dictator. Not my fault you don't like it anymore. laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Look you chose the name, Al Assad..

Robtard
Is Bashar a secret Muslim? Was suspect.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Is Bashar a secret Muslim? Was suspect.

you got me

ALLAHU ACKBAR!!! ALLAHU ACKBAR!!! ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
never said it ended well, never even hinted at it ending well. also i didn't feel like giving you guys another opportunity to pretend you were against said war.

You implied people were looking the other way due to the involvement of Republicans. So sure, you didn't imply it ended well, just that the fact it didn't end well couldn't be a valid reason to have a problem with something similar this time around.

Time-Immemorial
Bash is going to vote for a woman that craves war, power and money and will get us in another 2-3 wars. But he wont vote for Trump cause he said mean things that offends his emascualted self.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Bash is going to vote for a woman that craves war, power and money and will get us in another 2-3 wars. But he wont vote for Trump cause he said mean things that offends his emascualted self.

All the offenses you just named are well and good, but there is really only one thing that matters: did she say offensive things about females?

Time-Immemorial
She called her husbands accusers "bimbo erruptions and trailer park trash."

Surtur
I'm still genuinely curious if people feel the US would be reacting in the exact same manner if it was Trump that had gotten hacked?

Time-Immemorial
They would love it, the proof is look how they reacted at his illegally obtained tax returns.

Surtur
If it was Trump that had all these emails exposed on wikileaks and they contained the exact same information that we've seen in these emails by Clinton aides..not only would this get talked about way way more by the MSM, but I guarantee you we'd have more people saying that we should be careful and not make any decisions until we have solid evidence.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Still no evidence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.