"Hulk Buster" Vs The Warriors Three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Don't think this has been done already. Tony in the "Hulk Buster" armor as seen in Avengers:AOU vs the Warriors Three, Fandral, Hogun and Volstagg as seen in Thor and Thor:TDW

Round 1: Tony takes on each individually. He gets fully restored between battles. Who does he beat; who does he lose to

Round 2: Tony takes on all three at once

-If Tony wins both rounds above

Round 3: Tony takes on the Warriors three and Lady Sif

Requested name fix.

FrothByte
He can probably win 1 on 1 but it won't be easy. Majority of his weapons won't do serious damage to the Asgardians and I'm pretty sure the Asgardian weapons will damage his suit.. He loses a 3 on 1 scenario.

Robtard
I don't think he can take on three if he tries to take them all at once in a brawl, but he's smart, could see him separating them up using the cage at his disposal to lock one away (least for some time) and then his flight to possibly take and separate the remaining two.

KingD19
Odin>>>Thor>>>Heimdall>>>>Warriors Three/Sif

The fact that Tony put an enraged Hulk down, means he'll put down the Warriors. 1v1 definitely. With all of them, he might lose a piece of armor or two, but between his repulsors, missiles, and just being plain stronger than them, he should take that too. Especially since they have no ranged weapons, and can't fly or even just jump like Hulk.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
He can probably win 1 on 1 but it won't be easy. Majority of his weapons won't do serious damage to the Asgardians and I'm pretty sure the Asgardian weapons will damage his suit.. He loses a 3 on 1 scenario. Agreed.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Odin>>>Thor>>>Heimdall>>>>Warriors Three/Sif

The fact that Tony put an enraged Hulk down, means he'll put down the Warriors. 1v1 definitely. With all of them, he might lose a piece of armor or two, but between his repulsors, missiles, and just being plain stronger than them, he should take that too. Especially since they have no ranged weapons, and can't fly or even just jump like Hulk.

Not necessarily. The Hulkbuster suit was built to go toe to toe with Hulk's brute strength and savagery. It wasn't built to fight against skilled and tactical fighters. Especially ones with melee weapons stronger than any on earth.

A proper thrust from Fandrall's sword would probably end Tony, Hulkbuster suit or no.

I'm giving IM the win 1v1 because of his flight and gadgets but he isn't exactly fast in that armor. 3 on 1 and he's going to take massive damage from very tough opponents. As far as we can tell, IM doesn't have weapons that can seriously hurt Asgardians.

Impediment
Fixed the title because Rob is an illiterate window licker.

Robtard
You finally did something useful thumb up

NotAllThatEvil
asgardian weapons aren't that great. Ironman should handle this with only mild difficulty.

Robtard
Dunno man, Loki's dagger can pierce Thor and he's pretty damn durable.

Time-Immemorial
This is absurd. He wipes the floor with all of them in all three rounds with zero fcks given. He outwright kills all of them.

Time-Immemorial
Not necessarily. The Hulkbuster suit was built to go toe to toe with Hulk's brute strength and savagery. It wasn't built to fight against skilled and tactical fighters. Especially ones with melee weapons stronger than any on earth.

A proper thrust from Fandrall's sword would probably end Tony, Hulkbuster suit or no.

I'm giving IM the win 1v1 because of his flight and gadgets but he isn't exactly fast in that armor. 3 on 1 and he's going to take massive damage from very tough opponents. As far as we can tell, IM doesn't have weapons that can seriously hurt Asgardians.

Serious wank as usual. Tony kills them with zero difficulty. He does have weapons to kill them, it's called punching them in the face to a bloody pulp like Kurse did to Thor.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Serious wank as usual. Tony kills them with zero difficulty. He does have weapons to kill them, it's called punching them in the face to a bloody pulp like Kurse did to Thor.

Name me one human-built weapon that has seriously hurt any Asgardian. We know automatic rifles don't harm them. We know they can easily crumple tactical knives (which are far tougher than any sword). We know Loki wans't injured by Coulson's anti-Asgardian gun. We know IM's blasts didn't even give Thor a sunburn.

Time-Immemorial

FrothByte
For IM to punch the Asgardians, it means he'll actually have to get close to them and will be in range of their weapons. 1v1, sure he might take it. 3 on 1? IM isn't such a good fighter that he'll be able to duck all hits while going mano y mano with the Asgardians. And the Asgardian weapons will probably hurt him far more than his fists will hurt the Asgardians.

Time-Immemorial
It's you who is trolling. Look at your response. You tried to change the subject to knives and assault rifleslaughing out loud

FrothByte
It's you who is trolling. Look at your response. You tried to change the subject to knives and assault rifleslaughing out loud

Considering that knives and assault rifles have all bounced off Asgardian skin, I don't see how that is trolling.

Time-Immemorial
What does that have to do with hulkbusters strength and speed beating the **** out of them?

So knives and assault rifles>hulkbuster iyo?

FrothByte
What does that have to do with hulkbusters strength and speed beating the **** out of them?

So knives and assault rifles>hulkbuster iyo?

If you even bothered to read my reply, I said that no man-made weapon has yet to injure any Asgardian, thus my example of assault rifles, tactical knives, SHIELD's anti asgardian gun and IM's repulsor rays all being ineffective.

So I ask again. Name me 1 man-made weapon or material that has actually injured an Asgardian.

Time-Immemorial
OK stfu froth, apparently Asgardians are immune to punches nowlaughing out loud

Get lostthumb up

Nice try changing the subject from getting the **** beat out of them from being punched in the face to "Name one man made weapon ...."

Concession accepted

Time-Immemorial

Nice try getting around this.thumb up

FrothByte
Nice try getting around this.thumb up

For IM to punch the Asgardians, it means he'll actually have to get close to them and will be in range of their weapons. 1v1, sure he might take it. 3 on 1? IM isn't such a good fighter that he'll be able to duck all hits while going mano y mano with the Asgardians. And the Asgardian weapons will probably hurt him far more than his fists will hurt the Asgardians.

IM's armor is made out of man-made materials. His weapons are made of man-made materials. Keep turning a blind eye to the fact that no man-made weapon has yet to hurt Asgardians seriously.

Time-Immemorial
Where did I say man made weapons hurt them? Go ahead and quote me on that one or just conceded to lying and misrepresenting what I said.

Go ahead and also prove Hulkbusters punches will not hurt them.

The warriors 3 ran from frost giants...they aint taking on Hulkbuster.

Show one good showing they have to stand up against him.

The destroyer wiped the floor with them and he is a slow moving brick.

HB is 100000000x faster and just as strong or stronger then the destroyer.

FrothByte
Where did I say man made weapons hurt them? Go ahead and quote me on that one.

By saying IM can beat them by punching them. Hulkbuster suit is man-made is it not?

Time-Immemorial
So Hulks punches did not hurt Thor? How stupid are you btw?

Time-Immemorial
Dumbest argument in existence.

"Hulkbuster is man made, therefore he cannot hurt warriors 3"laughing out loud

Come back when you really want to debate, not be a jackass.

FrothByte
Dumbest argument in existence.

"Hulkbuster is man made, therefore he cannot hurt warriors 3"laughing out loud

Come back when you really want to debate, not be a jackass.

Did not say can't hurt, I said can't seriously injure. In a debate, one side provides arguments to support their case and the opposition opposes these arguments by providing counter arguments.

I just laid out my arguments, and somehow all you can do is call names. Do you deny that IM is man-made? Do you deny that no Asgardian has been taken out yet by a manmade weapon?

And for what it's worth, my original position was that IM probably wins 1v1 but loses 3v1.

FrothByte
So Hulks punches did not hurt Thor? How stupid are you btw?

Was Thor ever seriously hurt by Hulk's punches?

NotAllThatEvil
Name me one human-built weapon that has seriously hurt any Asgardian. We know automatic rifles don't harm them. We know they can easily crumple tactical knives (which are far tougher than any sword). We know Loki wans't injured by Coulson's anti-Asgardian gun. We know IM's blasts didn't even give Thor a sunburn. hulk. He's a man made weapon technically.

Time-Immemorial
Was Thor ever seriously hurt by Hulk's punches?

Enough to make him bleed. Kurse about killed him, which HB is 10000x faster and just as strong as Kurse is.

Was hulkbuster ever hurt by an asgardian?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
hulk. He's a man made weapon technically.

laughing out loud

#owned

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
hulk. He's a man made weapon technically.

And has Hulk been able to seriously injure Thor?

Anyway, since IM uses technological gadgets as weapons, that was what I was referring to when I said weapons. Not accidental mutated monsters.

My fault for not specifying, but now I am.

FrothByte
Enough to make him bleed. Kurse about killed him, which HB is 10000x faster and just as strong as Kurse is.

Was hulkbuster ever hurt by an asgardian?

So a very slight bleeding nose is considered serious injury now? Wow.

Time-Immemorial
Nice dodge on him getting the shit kicked out of him by Kurse.

Kurse about killed him, which HB is 10000x faster and just as strong as Kurse is.

Time-Immemorial
So a very slight bleeding nose is considered serious injury now? Wow.

Took you 10 minutes to come up with this pathetic one linerlaughing out loud

FrothByte
Nice dodge on him getting the shit kicked out of him by Kurse.

Kurse about killed him, which HB is 10000x faster and just as strong as Kurse is.

Kurse is not man-made and HB has no reflex feat to compare to Kurse slapping Mjolnir away. Destroyer is not man made and HB is nowhere near as durable. The Warriors 3 fought overwhelming odds of Frost Giants. They only ran when one of them got injured. HB is 1 opponent, not dozens.

FrothByte
Took you 10 minutes to come up with this pathetic one linerlaughing out loud

Seriously? You expect a reply immediately after you make a post?

Stop flaming. I'm trying to engage you in a proper discussion here.

FrothByte

Sometimes I wonder if multiple people post as Time-Immemorial. Sometimes you're actually a decent debater, other times you come up with the most ridiculous posts like the one above.

Robtard
Ti,

Check your Private Messages, please.

Time-Immemorial
Seriously? You expect a reply immediately after you make a post?

Stop flaming. I'm trying to engage you in a proper discussion here.

By saying IM can beat them by punching them. Hulkbuster suit is man-made is it not?

This is a proper discussion? Nah, this is trolling at its finest. The mere fact you are trying to elude that Hulkbuster cannot hurt them now is just hilarious. You lost this on your own stupidity.

So I guess warriors 3 are impervious to damage now cause no human weapons have hurt them.

Seriously, stfu. You are just doing your mental gymnastics now.

"HB can't hurt them by punching them cause he's man made."laughing out loud

FrothByte
This is a proper discussion? Nah, this is trolling at its finest. The mere fact you are trying to elude that Hulkbuster cannot hurt them now is just hilarious. You lost this on your own stupidity.

Sigh. I never even said that HB can't hurt the Asgardians. I said Asgardians have never been seriously injured by any man made weapon. If you're going to keep making stuff up then there's no point in replying to you.

Time-Immemorial
Bullshit

So I ask again. Name me 1 man-made weapon or material that has actually injured an Asgardian.

FYI: Tony's tech has taken on Thor, Hulk and soon Thanos.

But according to you Warriors 3 > them

FrothByte
Bullshit

FYI: Tony's tech has taken on Thor, Hulk and soon Thanos.

But according to you Warriors 3 > them

Yeah he took on Thor and did no damage at all to Thor.

The reason I'm bringing this up is not to say that HB can't hurt the Warriors 3 at all but rather to show you how hard it's going to be for HB to take out 1 Asgardian warrior, let alone 3.

If you read my original statement, I said HB wins 1v1 but loses 3v1. Would be stupid of me to think HB can win 1v1 but say say HB can't hurt the Warriors.

Time-Immemorial
The destroyer took down all 3 with ease, HB is faster and stronger then the destroyer based on his showing against enraged hulk.

The warriors 3 have bad showings against anyone but fodder.

Not to mention HB can fly.

All they have is swords and spears. Ironmans base armor stood up to Thors hammer, Chitari Weapons, and a bunch of other crap.

This isn't even a fight, this is a literal slaughter in Ironmans favor, and this notion that Tony cant fight is complete bullshit and you know it.

He fought WS and Cap in h2h combat, as well as Thor and Enraged hulk. And he took on WS without armor.

FrothByte
The destroyer took down all 3 with ease, HB is faster and stronger then the destroyer based on his showing against enraged hulk.

The warriors 3 have bad showings against anyone but fodder.

Not to mention HB can fly.

All they have is swords and spears. Ironmans base armor stood up to Thors hammer, Chitari Weapons, and a bunch of other crap.

This isn't even a fight, this is a literal slaughter in Ironmans favor, and this notion that Tony cant fight is complete bullshit and you know it.

He fought WS and Cap in h2h combat, as well as Thor and Enraged hulk. And he took on WS without armor.

I'm sorry, are you saying that HB can take out Destroyer? LMAO. I'm going to make a thread right now.

Time-Immemorial
I'm sorry, are you saying that HB can take out Destroyer? LMAO. I'm going to make a thread right now.

Epic dodge on all points, concession accepted and laughing out loud on the butthurt thread.

K-Dog
After re-watching the hulk buster versus hulk fight, they weren't too far off from the kryptonian level fighting and environmental destruction. I think this is a slaughter in favor of the hulk buster.

Time-Immemorial
According to Froth, Asgardians cannot be damaged by Hulkbuster cause it's made by Tony Starklaughing out loud

K-Dog
Well, if you take into account the Marvel agents of shield showings, they should be pretty powerful. A smaller weaker looking one easily grabbed a military assault knife in his bare hand and bent it without being cut. Then he very easily pulled a jail cell door off. Then Lady Sif pushed an automobile several feet across pavement with one leg. To me, they should be about Spiderman level strength with even a little higher durability than him. And they should be much faster and more agile and more accurate than a regular human. But on the Thor movies, they are not shown to be quite at that level. Even at peak, the hulk buster armor should win without too much problem. The metal that thing is made of has to be stronger than conventional metal that we know of an order to take a pounding from the Haulk like it does.

Time-Immemorial
Hulkbuster is above enraged hulk. Enraged Hulk would wipe the floor with these three..

FrothByte
Originally posted by K-Dog
Well, if you take into account the Marvel agents of shield showings, they should be pretty powerful. A smaller weaker looking one easily grabbed a military assault knife in his bare hand and bent it without being cut. Then he very easily pulled a jail cell door off. Then Lady Sif pushed an automobile several feet across pavement with one leg. To me, they should be about Spiderman level strength with even a little higher durability than him. And they should be much faster and more agile and more accurate than a regular human. But on the Thor movies, they are not shown to be quite at that level. Even at peak, the hulk buster armor should win without too much problem. The metal that thing is made of has to be stronger than conventional metal that we know of an order to take a pounding from the Haulk like it does.

What do you think would happen if Fandrall stabbed IM with his sword or if Sif stabbed him with her spear?

ares834
IM rips them in half. no expression

Time-Immemorial
What do you think would happen if Fandrall stabbed IM with his sword or if Sif stabbed him with her spear?

Get lost dude, you lost this debate a week ago. Now you are trying to question your way out of the embarrassment of

"Asgardians cannot be hurt by Hulknuster cause it's made by Tony Stark."laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by ares834
IM rips them in half. no expression

Eh, I dunno. Loki while not truly an Asgardian, but some sort of morphed (by Odion's power) Frost Giant, yet seems comparable to Asgardians took a vicious thrashing from Hulk and lived.

Guess I'm saying the Asgardians are probably too durable to be ripped in half, unless you weren't being literal.

Time-Immemorial
Hulkbuster drops a sky scraper on them. Done.

K-Dog

Minor damage with nothing significant unless it was repeated hits. They could definitely damage him overtime. Loki seems to be stronger, presumably because he is an adopted son of Odin, or the frost giant Kings son. Three of him would be a good fight if each one had a blaster spear.

Time-Immemorial
Nothing short of a Thor stepping in will save these three losers.

FrothByte
Originally posted by K-Dog
Minor damage with nothing significant unless it was repeated hits. They could definitely damage him overtime. Loki seems to be stronger, presumably because he is an adopted son of Odin, or the frost giant Kings son. Three of him would be a good fight if each one had a blaster spear.

What makes you think Loki is stronger? It seemed he was the least physical of them.

Time-Immemorial
Yea right, I guess going up against Thor makes him a real pussythumb up

Who were the only two unharmed from Jodeimhiem? Oh that's right it was Thor and Loki.

Now you trying to downgrade Loki and upgrade these three near featless three?

Seriously your mental gymnastics here are depressing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.