Hillary Claims Russia is Rigging US Election

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Rigging Election

Russian Interference with US Election to Elect Donald Trump

Bashar Teg
interference =/= rigging. oh well.

Time-Immemorial

Bashar Teg
still, she never said the election was rigged. if she had said that, it would be a very whiney and childish thing to say.

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
still, she never said the election was rigged. if she had said that, it would be a very whiney and childish thing to say.

Hack =/=Rig

Bashar Teg
no amount of self quoting will erase the lie in the title of this thread...so i suspect. let's test that theory. again.

Time-Immemorial
“Every American should be concerned about Russia doing anything to try to tilt and influence our election,”

Hack =/= Rig.

Bashar Teg
to rig something is to force a desired outcome. to interfere is an attempt to influence the outcome. one is certain, the other is not.

since you're wrong, i guess it's time for another sudden topic shift.

Time-Immemorial
Every American should be concerned about Russia doing anything to try to tilt and influence our election,” she said.

Clinton cited American intelligence as proof that Russians were behind the DNC email hack.

“Voters should be concerned about this,” she said.

Hack =/= Rig.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hack =/= Rig.

agreed

Time-Immemorial
So she is is doing the same thing Trump is doing. So can you stfu now?

Bashar Teg
oh i get it. you didn't know that "=/=" means "does not equal". well now you know.

Time-Immemorial
Hack = Rig, Happy?

You ran off from the other threadlaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
how expected

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

since you're wrong, i guess it's time for another sudden topic shift.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hack = Rig, Happy?

You ran off from the other threadlaughing out loud

laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=634728&pagenumber=1#post15969685

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.