DNC Operatives: How to commit Massive Voter Fraud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Literally minutes after Obama says "quit whining about voter fraud."

HAHAHAHAHAH

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial
hDc8PVCvfKs

Time-Immemorial

Bashar Teg
YAWN

james okeefe is an easily dismissible lying fraud.

Time-Immemorial
Just like you are.

Note, james okeefe didn't say this: It’s a pretty easy thing for Republicans to say, ‘Well, they’re bussing people in!’ Well, you know what? We’ve been bussing people in to deal with you ****in’ assholes for fifty years, and we’re not going to stop now. We’re just going to find a different way to do it. So, I mean I grew up with that idea. They used to bus people out to Iowa. If they needed people there we’d bus people out to Iowa."

Time-Immemorial
Google already on top of it. Type in "voter fraud" now it comes up with "voter fraud myth."

laughing out loud

BackFire
So it sounds like he may have admitted to bussing people from one state to another to vote in the state most likely to be a battleground state, right?

That's interesting, I never even considered that. Is that actually considered voter fraud? Is it illegal to do that? If I live in California is it wrong for me to go to Nevada and vote there since it's more likely my vote will matter more there?

This seems like a good argument to get rid of the convoluted electoral college, really. Should just go by the popular vote.

Time-Immemorial
They also have an undocumented dreamer conducting all of their operations. They are bussing undocumented people from one state to another voting in multiple states.

BackFire
What is an undocumented dreamer?

Time-Immemorial
http://www.adl.org/assets/pdf/education-outreach/what-is-the-dream-act-and-who-are-the-dreamers.pdf

BackFire
Oh ok, thank you.

Where is the evidence that they are bussing undocumented people around to vote multiple times?

Time-Immemorial
They just said in the video.

BackFire
Is it the quote you mentioned above or is it another one?

Time-Immemorial
Did you watch the whole thing?

BackFire
I watched most of it.

Where abouts is the statement about bussing undocumented people in it? I may have missed it as there's some choppy editing and at times I had difficulty hearing exactly what was being said.

Time-Immemorial
Ill have to watch it again, there is one part in there were he is talking to an undocumented dreamer. Thats the part.

They talk about using shell companies and all this other bullshit.

Time-Immemorial
Anderson Cooper is reporting on this as we speak.
Oreilly as well, as well as Erin Burrnet.

BackFire
Good. It should be reported. Any voter fraud must be exposed and defeated, regardless of who benefits. It undermines our democracy and anyone who engages in voter fraud or vote suppression should be ashamed of themselves.

Time-Immemorial
They are reporting on the first video. Not the second.

I'm guessing cause it just came out.

But they are saying the first video is damming.

Surtur
So now some potential voter fraud as well? Meh, irrelevant. Trump said offensive things about females.

Time-Immemorial
Obama said "it helps democrats control the voting booths."

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Obama said "it helps democrats control the voting booths."

Wait Obama said that voter fraud helps democrats control the booths?

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
Thanks Obama thumb up

Surtur
Surely even Obama isn't so stupid as to actually come out and say voter fraud helps democrats control the booths. HE is a democrat. Does it mean he used voter fraud too?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur

He said it helps that democrats control the voting booths.

"SEN. BARACK OBAMA: Well, I tell you what, it helps in Ohio that we’ve got Democrats in charge of the machines."

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/18/watch-obama-2008-boasts-ohioans-helps-dems-charge-voting-machines/

Surtur

Time-Immemorial
Because they rig the elections. Obama said it himself.

snowdragon
Our system is broken currently.

Even having as many illegals as we have in the USA changes the dynamics of our electoral college by giving certains areas more representatives.

Add in places like California that register folks to vote as soon as they get their license and now you have illegals that can vote with proper ID.

Time-Immemorial
And the president of the United States is rigging the election.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/project-veritas-action-robert-creamer-donald-trump-rallies/

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/project-veritas-action-robert-creamer-donald-trump-rallies/

I just love how the democrats are trying to play this lol. The article essentially is just acting like..hey, it's no big deal he did nothing wrong..he just didn't want to be a distraction and that is why he is taking a step back.

What a nice guy, right?

Time-Immemorial
How about when they said they go all the trump rallys and start the violence? And they were the ones who shut Chicago down and prevented him from speaking?

Surtur
It's hard to say, plus I'm sure "conflict engagement" was just some kind of code word for something else. Probably something benign. Surely it didn't mean they were going to go purposely start conflicts at Trump rallies.

You and I just can't understand the political lingo they use, that must be the reason.

Time-Immemorial
Massive Voter Fraud does exist.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/10/24/could-non-citizens-decide-the-november-election/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.