Batman vs Shredder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Standard gear.

Who wins?

Galan007
Bruce destroys him.

cdtm
What about pure h2h, no armor no suit?

BruceSkywalker
Batman stomps period

Martian_mind
Standard gear gives this to Bruce. Pure H2H is far closer. Did they throw down in the recent crossover?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Bruce destroys him.

Like he destroyed Leo? vin

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/batman-spars-with-leonardo-2.png

leonidas
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/image25.jpeg

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/image28.jpeg

leonidas
def didn't destroy shredder, but was def better.

StiltmanFTW
Master Splinter for the rescue.

Shredder's Paralytic Gaze of Evil was clearly triumphing over the overrated batglare.

I bet Bats had another bladder spasm.

Dareangel
nobody cares batman had special suit during his fight vs shredder?

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, it clearly does not look like any standard suit Bats uses...

At the very least, it offered him a considerable protection against Shredder's wrist blades, looks like it.

Dareangel
also as far as i see its a metallic suit. which will probably make his hits harder and give him better resistance. on his upper body we can see cuts that did not make it to his skin and flesh therefor i think its clear to say he has some kind of metallic armor.

deathslash
Originally posted by Dareangel
also as far as i see its a metallic suit. which will probably make his hits harder and give him better resistance. on his upper body we can see cuts that did not make it to his skin and flesh therefor i think its clear to say he has some kind of metallic armor. thumb up it was noted in the second issue that he was making a new suit of armor that also enhance his strength. Without it, he likely would have lost.

StiltmanFTW
Oh, damn. It specifically boosted his strength?

Well then... TMNT-verse seems too much for good ol' Batsie evil face

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Oh, damn. It specifically boosted his strength?

Well then... TMNT-verse seems too much for good ol' Batsie evil face

They don't actually state that. But it's electically powered armor, so strength stat boosting is usually the point of that stuff.

Would be funny if it didn't do a thing for his strength and durability, and Bruce just made it to "intimidate" people, before the Turtles gayed it up with their color themes. smile

Dareangel
Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up it was noted in the second issue that he was making a new suit of armor that also enhance his strength. Without it, he likely would have lost.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Galan007
I didn't know the Batman/TMNT crossover was even canon..? confused

leonidas
not sure it is. just thought it was interesting. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
It is for us uhuh

Galan007
laughing out loud

Fair enough.

cdtm
It involved universe jumping, and not a shared universe, so it might be. Just like Spawn/Batman was canon for DKR Batman and Spawn.

Or it could only be canon for one of them, like Judge Dredd/Batman.

abhilegend
Nobody mentioned that Bruce beat Shredder after the suit was rendered inert?

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nobody mentioned that Bruce beat Shredder after the suit was rendered inert?

How do you figure it was inert? He was still moving around in it.

abhilegend
Shredder pretty much cuts it out.

Dareangel
Shredder pretty much cuts it out.

The answer is NO. you can clearly see till the end of the fight his armor is fine. his fists legs and chest are covered with metallic armor that is meant to enhance his physical strength and out of logic it enhances his strikes and damage capacity.

abhilegend
You don't know what you are talking about kid. As usual.

Dareangel
You don't know what you are talking about kid. As usual.

i think everybody will agree that the scan shows black on white, plain and simple batman having his armor on during the entire fight. its just a visual fact.

StiltmanFTW
Inert or not, it did protect him from Shredder's blades. Regular batsuits would've been much less likely to do so.

Dareangel
Inert or not, it did protect him from Shredder's blades. Regular batsuits would've been much less likely to do so.

exactly. aside of that, i dont know what technology it was suppose to have, but active or not active, he still got a freakin metallic armor on his body fists and feet. therefor it doesnt take too much to realize his hits as well as damage taking were enhanced just due to that fact.

StiltmanFTW
Weighted blows, yes.

RadZoa
Bats should win this with minimal effort

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by RadZoa
Bats should win this with minimal effort

Ha. No.

He barely "won" it with maximum effort and a special suit.

Bats sucks, TMNT rule.

Dareangel
Bats lucky he didnt fight raphael

StiltmanFTW
I think he did, but then again, I haven't read the cross-over stick out tongue

Dareangel
cool

cdtm
I think he did, but then again, I haven't read the cross-over stick out tongue

Closest they came was Raph mouthing off about him in the Batcave, and Batman coming out of the shadows and throwing him. wink

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Closest they came was Raph mouthing off about him in the Batcave, and Batman coming out of the shadows and throwing him. wink

Yeah, I heard he got owned.

Good thing Leo put him in his place.

And Shredder... damn sweet performance against *amped* Batsie fighting for his life and Master Splinter saving his ass.

Dareangel
Originally posted by cdtm

oh looky here. batsy needed his batmobile to take raph out. raph inflicted 2 strikes, 1 was blocked the other one right in his ribs. BAMMMMMMM

StiltmanFTW
Heh, seems like a standard.

Brucie can't do a thing on his own. No wonder. TMNTverse was always leagues above that noob.

Dareangel
Heh, seems like a standard.

Brucie can't do a thing on his own. No wonder. TMNTverse was always leagues above that noob.

laughing

cdtm
Did that get him on the shell?

Why would that even work? confused

abhilegend
i think everybody will agree that the scan shows black on white, plain and simple batman having his armor on during the entire fight. its just a visual fact.
Nope. Shredder pretty much destroyed the suit. Batman then kicked his ass in pure h2h.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321948_7371297.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321949_5634364.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321950_5661971.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321951_4233879.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321952_1636274.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321953_1868730.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321954_2448147.jpg

And ****ing Ra's was kicking those Turtles ass.

cdtm
Turtles were weakened.

Martian_mind
Looks like Shredder only damaged the mask.

Kind of pathetic that even with the advantage of a suit-amp, prep, and a surprise blow that blasted Shredder across the room, Batman wasn't even able to nab a KO.

Clearly, this is Shredder's fight to lose thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Looks like Shredder only damaged the mask.

Kind of pathetic that even with the advantage of a suit-amp, prep, and a surprise blow that blasted Shredder across the room, Batman wasn't even able to nab a KO.

Clearly, this is Shredder's fight to lose thumb up
He destroyed the gauntlets as well.

Yeah, he only beat the shit out of him and left him lying on the floor like a *****.

Non canon as usual.

thumb up

deathslash
He destroyed the gauntlets as well.

Yeah, he only beat the shit out of him and left him lying on the floor like a *****.

Non canon as usual.

thumb up 1. The turtles were weakened. Casey Jones even brought canisters of mutagen just so that they could get back up to their normal levels, but shredder and ra's stole them.

2. The (weakened) turtles still beat ra's when they began working together.

3. He had prep and a suit enhancing him and even then, he barely won. Shredder takes this for sure.

4. Show where it's stated to be non canon. Until it is, that comic is canon for both of them.

Martian_mind
I know, right? An amped Bats was barely able to knock Shredder down after a prolonged fight. Standard Bats gets ****ing shredded.

carver9
I know, right? An amped Bats was barely able to knock Shredder down after a prolonged fight. Standard Bats gets ****ing shredded.

Yep, and easily.

Dareangel
Nope. Shredder pretty much destroyed the suit. Batman then kicked his ass in pure h2h.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321948_7371297.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321949_5634364.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321950_5661971.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321951_4233879.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321952_1636274.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321953_1868730.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/27321954_2448147.jpg

And ****ing Ra's was kicking those Turtles ass.

now exaplin to us all, how is posting the entire fight which clearly proved my point that the armor suit was on batman during his entire fight with shredder, helps you...

abhilegend
1. The turtles were weakened. Casey Jones even brought canisters of mutagen just so that they could get back up to their normal levels, but shredder and ra's stole them.

2. The (weakened) turtles still beat ra's when they began working together.

3. He had prep and a suit enhancing him and even then, he barely won. Shredder takes this for sure.

4. Show where it's stated to be non canon. Until it is, that comic is canon for both of them.
Seriously? You want me to prove a crossover is non canon? How about you prove its canon in the first place?

And the suit was rendered inert as it is. Lol @ barely winning though. He comprehensively kicked his ass.

now exaplin to us all, how is posting the entire fight which clearly proved my point that the armor suit was on batman during his entire fight with shredder, helps you...
Maybe you should read first.

I don't have either time or patience to spoonfeed you.

abhilegend
Heh, Batman ****ing owned him in h2h and its "barely able to knock down"?

Martian_mind
Yep. I mean, Bat's had every advantage, and all he could do was knock him down and remove his helmet, which is basically what Shredder did to him at the very start of the fight, sans prep or an amp.

Looking at that fight, it's pretty clear that standard Batman Vs Shredder is a stomp in Shredder's favor.

Dareangel

read? Lol batman has his suit during the entire fight Lol you are indeed funny

Dareangel
Yep. I mean, Bat's had every advantage, and all he could do was knock him down and remove his helmet, which is basically what Shredder did to him at the very start of the fight, sans prep or an amp.

Looking at that fight, it's pretty clear that standard Batman Vs Shredder is a stomp in Shredder's favor.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Crossovers aren't canon, or allowed on the board.

That said, Shredder kicks ass.

abhilegend

He used acid to burn away most of the armor.

Batman had him at his mercy and the coward had to call his minions to protect him. That's a loss, clear as anything.

Anyday you want to compare Shredder and Batman, do let me know. Originally posted by Dareangel
read? Lol batman has his suit during the entire fight Lol you are indeed funny Originally posted by abhilegend
Seriously? You want me to prove a crossover is non canon? How about you prove its canon in the first place?

And the suit was rendered inert as it is. Lol @ barely winning though. He comprehensively kicked his ass.

Dareangel

Batman had him at his mercy and the coward had to call his minions to protect him. That's a loss, clear as anything.

Anyday you want to compare Shredder and Batman, do let me know.

wrong and lying. you could see after that acid the armor was perfectly fine. the last blow batman delivered in the form of uppercut, you see the armor is a whole and just fine. this is a fact.

abhilegend
I don't have either time or patience to teach you again.

Keep trying to bait me though. It's really funny.

StiltmanFTW
Cheater hiding in a shell, nothing more.

A proof that regularly whooping Supes is no big feat.

abhilegend
Logan is dead. And Hugh Jackman would be Wolverine until he dies.

thumb up

Dareangel
I don't have either time or patience to teach you again.

Keep trying to bait me though. It's really funny.

only thing funny is you ignoring on panel fact.

StiltmanFTW
Logan is dead. And Hugh Jackman would be Wolverine until he dies.

thumb up

Enjoy your wooden Cavill... big grin

Martian_mind

Anyday you want to compare Shredder and Batman, do let me know.

Shredder disabling the suit is just a further showing of his superiority. That Batman eventually gained a minute advantage thanks to his prep is in no way a showing to be proud of. By all rights, he should have completely overwhelmed Shredder. As it is, he merely knocked him off-balance.

And I'd say the guy who rocks up in a super-suit is the bigger pussy, personally.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

deathslash
Shredder disabling the suit is just a further showing of his superiority. That Batman eventually gained a minute advantage thanks to his prep is in no way a showing to be proud of. By all rights, he should have completely overwhelmed Shredder. As it is, he merely knocked him off-balance.

And I'd say the guy who rocks up in a super-suit is the bigger pussy, personally. thumb up shredder is clearly Bruce's superior. Nothing to be ashamed of since this is the same guy that can evenly fight general krang in a 1v1 fight and who taught karai (who's capable of owning bebop and rocksteady).

Dareangel
Batman is the master of prep right? so why did he need a special armor for shredder? oh i know because he did his homework and found out he will get his ass kicked if he go without any back up. BANGGGG

TheLordofMurder
Batman wins...

Wake me up when Shredder has a feat of this magnitude under his belt:

abhilegend
only thing funny is you ignoring on panel fact.
laughing out loudOriginally posted by StiltmanFTW
Enjoy your wooden Cavill... big grin
Enjoy your X-23.Originally posted by Martian_mind

And I'd say the guy who rocks up in a super-suit is the bigger pussy, personally.
Him disabling the suit via acid isn't a sign of superiority.

Batman beat the shit out of him and had him on his mercy. You can't spin it to Shredder's favor by any means.

Shredder lost. Get over it.Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up shredder is clearly Bruce's superior. Nothing to be ashamed of since this is the same guy that can evenly fight general krang in a 1v1 fight and who taught karai (who's capable of owning bebop and rocksteady).
Only in Shredder's dreams.

Martian_mind
Completely neutralising Batman's prep and amp are a big deal, actually. I mean, without that helmet, Bruce would have lost his face. By comparison, with all his advantages, Bruce barely managed a knock down.

Really, the series as a whole shows that the hierarchy stands as Splinter>Shredder>Batman=Leonardo>other turtles.

abhilegend
Completely neutralising Batman's prep and amp are a big deal, actually. I mean, without that helmet, Bruce would have lost his face. By comparison, with all his advantages, Bruce barely managed a knock down.

Really, the series as a whole shows that the hierarchy stands as Splinter>Shredder>Batman=Leonardo>other turtles.
Not by his skills. It was done by acid.

Funny when Bruce pushed Shredder's shit in h2h and had him at his mercy.

Martian_mind
So, using his standard equipment, Shredder essentially scored a kill shot in the first five seconds, whereas Bats failed a knockout while amped and prepped. He also failed to defeat the turtles, something Shredder haa achieved, despite having the Batmobile to aid him. On top of all that, he couldn't even touch Splinter, who has always considered Shredder a formidable opponent.

I'd say it's pretty obvious that Bats is on the lower end of the TMNT skill tiers. thumb up

Dareangel
batman couldnt handle raph without his batmobile. to a fight vs the turtles he brings tanks to a fight with shredder he brings high tech special armored suits.... and still cant win his fights. damn batman...

deathslash
Not by his skills. It was done by acid.

Funny when Bruce pushed Shredder's shit in h2h and had him at his mercy. alright, this argument has already gotten old.
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/image25.jpeg
In the very first panel of their fight, if Bruce wasn't wearing that armor, Shredder's blades would've taken off Batman's arm at the elbow. In the panel directly underneath that one, Shredder's blades would've ripped through Batman's chest. Another fun fact; Shredder is visibly drawing blood while Bruce isn't. Funny how the only time that Shredder actually bled in this comic, it was from master splinter.

You want to know the funny thing? Batman barely won with prep and a suit of armor and Shredder almost had him beat without using any special gear and with most of his body being unarmored. You know what else? While the turtles were weakened that still managed to beat down Ra's Al Ghul in less than half the time that they usually spend to beat Shredder.

TheLordofMurder
Last I looked these scans are not canon...

As a result, we argue the winner based on feats, and based on that, Batman owns the daylight out of Shredder...

Dareangel
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

abhilegend
So, using his standard equipment, Shredder essentially scored a kill shot in the first five seconds, whereas Bats failed a knockout while amped and prepped. He also failed to defeat the turtles, something Shredder haa achieved, despite having the Batmobile to aid him. On top of all that, he couldn't even touch Splinter, who has always considered Shredder a formidable opponent.

I'd say it's pretty obvious that Bats is on the lower end of the TMNT skill tiers. thumb up
You are simply repeating yourself without much of a proof. Just because Batman showed up in a suit doesn't means his skills are below of Shredder when he beat the shit out of him in h2h which you are referring as knocking him down.

That's a loss. Get over it.

StiltmanFTW
He'd get clawed to death without the suit. You are too biased, abhiman.

TMNT > Batverse > Superdouche

abhilegend
alright, this argument has already gotten old.

Yeah, the shredder wanking is indeed getting old.

Incorrect, Batman would've dodged the blow as the armor was hindering his mobility as well.

Because Shredder is hitting him in the exposed mouth while Shredder had a metal mask around his face which protects him.

Batman beat the shit out of Shredder with a totalled suit which hindered his mobility. That's the funniest part as the comic lowballed the shit out of Batman.

But if you want to compare actual feats of Batman and Shredder and not post out of a non canon crossover, be my guest.

abhilegend
He'd get clawed to death without the suit. You are too biased, abhiman.

TMNT > Batverse > Superdouche
He would punch Shredder's face in with his bare hands.

Just like he did.

deathslash

Incorrect, Batman would've dodged the blow as the armor was hindering his mobility as well.

Because Shredder is hitting him in the exposed mouth while Shredder had a metal mask around his face which protects him.

Batman beat the shit out of Shredder with a totalled suit which hindered his mobility. That's the funniest part as the comic lowballed the shit out of Batman.

I would really like to see where it's stated or even implied that the suit is hindering his mobility.

So batman lacks the ability to strike at an area that would actually cause damage?

I'd like you to prove where it says or even implies that the suit is damaged beyond the point of functioning. The fight clearly shows electricity still coming off of it while they're fighting. Is it damaged? Yes. Is it damaged to the point where it isn't functioning? It isn't said or even implied that that's the case. The funny thing is that batman had prep and a suit of armor and he still nearly lost.

abhilegend
I would really like to see where it's stated or even implied that the suit is hindering his mobility.

Seriously? First asking to prove this was non canon and now this? Are you drunk or what?

Haha, now just lowballing, eh? Shredder is the one kneeling in front of him.

The suit is clearly damaged and non functional when Shredder melted it down. How about you prove it was functioning at all?

He didn't nearly lose. He won. With a damaged suit hindering him.

Deal with it.

Dareangel
roses are red violates are blue, Abhilegend avoids the questions so deathslash beats him too.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.