New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Victim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
rNK4ekl-Bas

Stigma
Oops.

Time-Immemorial
Watch what the left says or better yet, what does not and just ignores it.

Stigma
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Watch what the left says or better yet, what does not and just ignores it.
I expect Leftists posters from here to attack Bill relentlessly over that.

Bashar Teg
welcome to the breitbart/james okeefe forum.

Time-Immemorial
So you dont believe herlaughing out loud

Hey Bash, guess what, you are a real POSthumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
welcome to the breitbart/james okeefe forum.

I see this said a lot about Breitbart so I'll bite: I want examples. I want specific examples of why we shouldn't trust it. If there are legit reasons please tell us so we can learn not to trust Brietbart either.

I'm looking for mostly something like: them flat out lying, or knowingly posting a fake story, etc.

Perhaps you should enlighten me to the news places we should trust. Let me guess: CNN?

Robtard
Fact: Bill's a sexual assaulter
Response: We shouldn't vote for Hillary because Bill's her husband

Fact: Trump's a sexual assaulter
Response: We should vote for him

How does this logic even make sense to you people?

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
I see this said a lot about Breitbart so I'll bite: I want examples. I want specific examples of why we shouldn't trust it. If there are legit reasons please tell us so we can learn not to trust Brietbart either.

I'm looking for mostly something like: them flat out lying, or knowingly posting a fake story, etc.

Perhaps you should enlighten me to the news places we should trust. Let me guess: CNN?
TBH Breitbart is more reliable than CNN.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

This is my take:

Fact: Bill's a sexual assaulter and Hillary is part of that game the elites play but we just don't have dirt on how involved she is...and Bill just seems to have not played it as safely as others (or pissed off some people with his angry attitude that rears its head at times).
Response: We shouldn't vote for Hillary because she's a horrible person with many shitty policies.

Fact: Trump's a sexual assaulter, sexist, and racist.
Response: We shouldn't vote for him.

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Deadline

Originally posted by Deadline

I'll tell you why people don't take Trump accusations seriously it's because we think he's going through a smear campaign because he's going against the establishment. This is what happens you become a racist and rapist.

What about him being a racist and people asking him to denounce David Duke? Trump had denounced him years ago. What about him saying that Mexicans are all criminals and rapists? He never said that. I've also seen a reporter state that Trump shouted at her and grabbed her, the only problem is that the incident was recorded and no such thing happened.

I've read the transcript of the discussion and it's not conclusive that he's talking about rape. Here's another problem you got, it's a private conversation!!! In private people say all sorts of things I'm sure if we followed you around with a recording we could find something to accuse you of being a rapist, does that mean you're one? No it doesn't it just means you're not perfect and sometimes you say stupid things.

Since Trump is going up against the establishment and there are lots of examples of accusations being debunked we stop taking examples like this seriously. Bill and Hillary are the establishment and there are lots of reasons to think bad of them, for example Hillary is a racist psychopath. You know if people decide to get married you think they might have something in common.

Robtard
So we believe all the women who accuse Bill of sexual misconduct and we dismiss all the women who accuse Trump of sexual misconduct, despite the fast we have Trump on tape bragging about it because "he's anti establishment".

Again, how does this even make sense to you people. They're both sexual predators.

Deadline
Guess you better read that post again.

Robtard
Done. My position stands. You people are silly.

You have a couple things confused:

Trump claimed to have not known who Duke was when it came up (he did) after Duke endorsed him. What Trump should have done was instantly state "I don't need that man's endorsement"; this is why he got flak for it

Trump didn't accuse all Mexicans of being murderers and rapist, he accused all illegal Mexican immigrants of said acts

Deadline

You have a couple things confused:

Trump claimed to have not known who Duke was when it came up (he did) after Duke endorsed him. What Trump should have done was instantly state "I don't need that man's endorsement"; this is why he got flak for it

LOL you're twisting his words, the point Trump was trying to make was that he had nothing to do with him.

Trump didn't accuse all Mexicans of being murderers and rapist, he accused all illegal Mexican immigrants of said acts

Nope he did no such thing.

Robtard

dadudemon

I posted in the thread...I hope I'm not lumped into those "people" you speak of.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I posted in the thread...I hope I'm not lumped into those "people" you speak of.

I believe you've said Trump's a piece of shit, you just hold that he's a less peanuttier turd than Clinton.

Though I don't know if you believe part of Trump's shittiness is due to his treatment of women.

Three shit references above ^

Flyattractor
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is my take:

Fact: Bill's a sexual assaulter and Hillary is part of that game the elites play but we just don't have dirt on how involved she is...and Bill just seems to have not played it as safely as others (or pissed off some people with his angry attitude that rears its head at times).
Response: We shouldn't vote for Hillary because she's a horrible person with many shitty policies.

Fact: Trump's a sexual assaulter, sexist, and racist.
Response: We shouldn't vote for him.

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I totally agree. I say we all just Say FUHH IT this year and just let the Libretarians have it just this once.

MAKE IT THE YEAR OF THE 3RD PARTY!!!!!!!!

Surtur

I don't know of anyone who is saying that we shouldn't vote for Hilary based solely on the actions of her husband.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't know of anyone who is saying that we shouldn't vote for Hilary based solely on the actions of her husband.

LoLz, okay. Let's pretend that 'Bill being in the White House again' as being a very serious issue wasn't beaten to death here. Why not.

Surtur
LoLz, okay. Let's pretend that 'Bill being in the White House again' as being a very serious issue wasn't beaten to death here. Why not.

Nobody is pretending anything because those discussions weren't about that being the *sole* reason not to vote for her.

You will notice that me saying something wasn't solely based on the actions of her husband doesn't actually say anything in terms of how small or large the issue was..all it means is that it wasn't the only issue. Which it wasn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.