Vitiate's family vs. Anakin's family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Vitiate
Vitiate's dad
Arcann
Vaylin

vs.

Anakin
Anakin's dad
Luke
Jaina

Who wins?

Azronger
Anakin's dad or Luke solo.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Anakin's dad smile

DarthAnt66
"Before I graced you with my presence, you were nothing but motes of filth, drowning in the chaos of the void."

-- Valkorion to the Ones of Mortis

Geistalt
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"Before I graced you with my presence, you were nothing but motes of filth, drowning in the chaos of the void."

-- Valkorion to the Ones of Mortis Oh, yes; drown our bodies in his oozing condescension.

NewGuy01
Skywalkers stomp.

darthbane77
Dark Side team wins.

Tondemonai
Eternal family, but it's very close. Dramath acts as fodder, and I'm going to ignore the clear implication to both Plagueis and Sidious being Anakin's father. If you would like to put in a name, feel free, but it's 3v4 until then (not that Dramath makes any difference).

Beniboybling
Anakin's father is the Force you fugg.

Tondemonai
It can be argued to be Plagueis and Sidious, but both are arguably true. Nonetheless, the Force isn't exactly something you can use as a participant realistically.

Kurk
either Plagueis or Sidious wins.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Tondemonai
It can be argued to be Plagueis and Sidious, but both are arguably true. Nonetheless, the Force isn't exactly something you can use as a participant realistically.

Skywalkers win regardless of which of those three you choose to be Anakin's dad.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Tondemonai

The Plagueis novel pretty much settles the matter in Legends; the Force created Anakin. And for the purposes of this thread, say that the Force is actively willing Anakin's side to victory.

Beniboybling
The Force decides his boy will win. smile

Tondemonai
Yeah you might as well say George Lucas writes the fight

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

-- Valkorion to the Ones of Mortis
"I already bitchslaped emperor's better than you!"
-Luke to Valkorion

"I am the Chosen One, and I chosed you to die!"
-Anakin to Valkorion.

NewGuy01
Chosed?

Ursumeles
Anakin > Grammar.

NewGuy01
tru

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ursumeles
"I already bitchslaped emperor's better than you!"
-Luke to Valkorion

"I am the Chosen One, and I chosed you to die!"
-Anakin to Valkorion.
@Ant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.