General Cartwright is paying the price for Hillary Clintons sins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/10/18/general-cartwright-is-paying-the-price-for-hillary-clintons-sins/?utm_term=.f313f81a0386

https://media.giphy.com/media/9QBAaVgMxMQtq/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
i learned from TI that the washington post is a typical lying liberal rag and not a valid source, so i will ignore it.

Time-Immemorial
Sure thing Al Bashar Bagdadi, just proves what a pos you are.

Time-Immemorial
"Hillary is like a cancer. Her dishonesty has to spread to all her supporters for them to vote for her. They must bury their own ethics and morals, denying their own basic integrity. Imagine what she'll do to the country once president."

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i learned from TI that the washington post is a typical lying liberal rag and not a valid source, so i will ignore it.

Ehh, it likes lying about Trump though, not Clinton.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Ehh, it likes lying about Trump though, not Clinton.

-When the WP post a negative article against Trump, it is lying

-When the WP post a negative article against Clinton, it is telling the truth

You seriously want to take those stances? Cos it comes off as intellectually dishonest clown.

Time-Immemorial
Ok so we are going to to this, and not talk about the article? This is an issue that is likely to come up at the debate tonight.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
-When the WP post a negative article against Trump, it is lying

-When the WP post a negative article against Clinton, it is telling the truth

You seriously want to take those stances? Cos it comes off as intellectually dishonest clown.

I guess it depends on what the goals of the paper are. When someone lies about Trump I assume they are pulling for Hilary, and thus less likely to make up shit about her.

Or they could just be overall liars in general, in which we trust nothing they say.

Like take CNN, I feel they would lie and make up negative shit about Trump..before they'd lie and make up negative shit about Hilary, why? Because that is how a bias works.

So either we can trust the media, or we can't. People kinda sorta need to decide on this shit soon, since as you just pointed out: cherry picking this shit is asinine.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Ok so we are going to to this, and not talk about the article? This is an issue that is likely to come up at the debate tonight. Cartwright took a pledge bargain and pleaded guilty to lesser charges, that kind of screws any real chance of going "but Hillary!".

I know you don't like this, just telling you how the world works.

Time-Immemorial
So he is in trouble and she is not, figureslaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Sure thing Al Bashar Bagdadi, just proves what a pos you are.

funny how you edited your original post, which said you reported me, then opted instead for toxic troll meltdown.

Time-Immemorial
Can you quote my meltdown? You are a coward tho, you run from any thread you lose. Like this onelaughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=634728&pagenumber=2#post15969939

Keep running.

Bashar Teg
i guess it's just normal for you to call someone a piece of shit? okay, no meltdown. just toxic troll. my bad.

Time-Immemorial
i guess it's just normal for you to call someone a piece of shit? okay, no meltdown. just toxic troll. my bad.

nah. i only needed to see one james okeefe video to understand what a deceptive and malignant POS he is, and why he should be roundly ignored.

Burn in your hypocrisythumb up

Bashar Teg
i wasnt calling you a POS. try again.

Time-Immemorial
Burn in your hypocrisythumb up

Bashar Teg
self-quoting time? k. have fun being vile.

Time-Immemorial
"nah. i only needed to see one james okeefe video to understand what a deceptive and malignant POS he is, and why he should be roundly ignored."

This is vile, Al Bashar Bagdadithumb up

Bashar Teg
that was not a personal attack against you. but keep quoting irrelevant stuff. when you get the last word, that means you won!

Time-Immemorial
You equated calling someone a pos being 'vile and toxic.'

"nah. i only needed to see one james okeefe video to understand what a deceptive and malignant POS he is, and why he should be roundly ignored."

Doesn't matter if it was to me or someone else, you had a troll meltdown by calling someone as "pos" as you stated.

These are all your words.

Bashar Teg
Silly semantics games. I'll pass.

Time-Immemorial
What a fcking clown you are, you started the semantics troll bating tactics with your very first post in this thread.

Bashar Teg
"YOU'RE a semantics!" -TI

Time-Immemorial
"you started the semantics"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.