US Pressured Ecuador to Cut off Wikileaks Internet Access

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
This is by far the scummiest thing Obama/Kerry have done.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-urged-ecuador-act-against-assange-n669271

Robtard
Do you think this is completely false, considering Trump's and Putin's seemingly out of nowhere fondness for each other?

Time-Immemorial
What ties does Trump have with Putin other then words?

Its never been proven that Russia has hacked anything, or given it to Wikileaks.

We do know that the person Seth Rich would up with two bullets in his back for leaking the DNC emails.

Do you want to go through all of the Clintons/Podesta actual ties with Russia?

Robtard
Was just asking the question where you stood on that claim. So going to take that you think Russia isn't trying to tinker with the election.

edit: You added while I was replying, so no. Thanks.

Time-Immemorial
Do you have proof they are tinking with the election? And which way are they tinkering with it?

I have video proof the democrats are actually rigging the election.

The person in charge the rigging has been to the white house 342 times in 8 years, and met with Obama 42 times this year alone. And on the HRC payroll and married to a far left senator and works for the Huffinton Post and is a convicted criminal for bank fraud.

Robtard
I literally didn't comment on Russia trying to affect the election. The story put that forth and I was curious where you stood there.

But sure, I do believe Trump is a Putin puppet.

Time-Immemorial
Ok Lets go over all the Connections Trump has with Putin besides "words."

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Robtard
Do you think this is completely false, considering Trump's and Putin's seemingly out of nowhere fondness for each other?

Not sure where people get this idea, Putin seems to think as lowly of Trump as everyone else. Really. Trump doesn't have connections to anyone, he might as well have been dropped into Wonderland with this whole POTUS business.

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
Are you suggesting that Clinton is actually the Putin puppet?

Time-Immemorial
Is that what I said? Who has actual deep monetary ties with Russia, who has given Russia 1/5 of all our Uranium, Who was urging people to invest in Russia? Was it Trump or Clinton?

Robtard
So you're not suggesting Clinton is a Putin puppet?

Clinton, I suppose.

NewGuy01
Nah, Clinton's policy towards Russia begs the thought that we're still fighting the Cold War.

Robtard
Ding. Ding. Ding.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nah, Clinton's policy towards Russia begs the thought that we're still fighting the Cold War.

That is her public position, her private position is very different, its called Clinton Cash.

"I have a public and private position." HRC

Robtard
So she's not going to war with Russia when she's POTUS?

Time-Immemorial
She will do whatever she feels will do the most damage to the US just like her and Bill have always done. But she has a vendetta against Russia it seems even though they paid her $145,000,000. I dont think even Putin at this point know what she is going to do, that is why he is preparing for war.

Robtard
Then wouldn't she let Trump win?

/zing

Time-Immemorial
Dont really know what is in her head, she is kind of a psychotic person. She runs around calling people N****gers, and telling people to **** off on a regular occasion. How can I predict what she is going to do?

I am surprised you don't have a problem with Russia paying her $145,000,000. If Russia had paid Trump that much, what would you be saying?

Robtard
Do you think it's maybe and hear me out fully, just maybe possible you've 'gone down the rabbit hole' so to speak just a tad in regards with Clinton?

Time-Immemorial
1) "Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn ****ing flag up every morning at ****ing sunrise". Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244
(2) "**** off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning." From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90
(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your ****ing ass over here and grab those bags!" Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book "The First Partner" p. 25
(4) "Stay the **** back, stay the **** back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just ****ing do as I say, Okay!!?" Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton 's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139
(5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton"wink Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5
(6) "You ****ing idiot" Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84
(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those ****ing sunglasses! We need to go back!†Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72
(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't **** her here!!" Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
There it is ........book, chapter and page.......the real Hillary Rotten Clinton! Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act! This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life . Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: "What difference at this point does it make?" Now it will be clear why the crew of "Marine One" helicopter nick-named the craft, "Broomstick ONE "

Time-Immemorial
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10033/hillarys-former-white-house-chef-says-she-called-chase-stephens#

Time-Immemorial
Hillary told one agent to 'f*** off' and another that his suit looked 'cheap.' Secret Service staff say guarding the former First Lady was 'the worst form of punishment,' author reveals in explosive new book

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2713591/Hillary-told-one-agent-f-suit-looked-cheap-Secret-Service-agents-say-guarding-former-First-Lady-wasthe-worst-form-punishment-author-reveals-explosive-new-book.html#ixzz4Na1T2HEL

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't **** her here!!"

I laughed

Time-Immemorial
Hillary acting suprised by all his affairs is anther lie. She has her own affairs anyways.

They are the most dishonest, unfaithful couple on the planet, and could be in the white house.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.