Presidential Debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Ready, Steady, Go

Deadline
Nice first topic.

Time-Immemorial
Stand up to Citizens United?? You mean the way you get all your money?? Wtf??

Time-Immemorial
"We have to save these 33,000 lives."

What about those 33,000 emailslaughing out loud

You didn't bother to save thoselaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Wtf is she so mad about right now!? She's pissed the **** off he hasn't even hit her yet.

kevdude
I think she hates having to debate someone to be president. She looked a little pissed. Lol

jaden101
It's certainly less childish and pathetic than the last two.

The Ellimist
Trump looks broken.

Robtard
Definitely is, she's utterly calm, even invoked the "smaller government" card, he's not seething like he was in debate two, which is good, but still using scare tactics.

He better do something different, she's killing it.

Deadline
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Trump looks broken.

Yea sure he does.

Robtard
Nevermind, he was stopped by the Mod and seethed. All down hill from here me thinks. Oh well.

Gorilla
*sniff sniff*

jaden101
Spoke too soon. 😂

Robtard
Yup, both back to shit flings

The Ellimist
A stalemate means that Trump loses. And so far, he isn't winning.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
It's certainly less childish and pathetic than the last two.

It's because of he moderator

Time-Immemorial
Trump looks broken.

Go ahead and try to explain that one

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Definitely is, she's utterly calm, even invoked the "smaller government" card, he's not seething like he was in debate two, which is good, but still using scare tactics.

He better do something different, she's killing it.

She's utterly calm?? Yea right rob, she is lying about everything she says. So how is she killing it?

Time-Immemorial
"Let me translate that." HRC

"You can't" Trump

Goes on to blab about Bill Clintons failure.laughing out loud

I still have not heard her plan to fix the economy besides the General "invest in people."

Time-Immemorial
A stalemate means that Trump loses. And so far, he isn't winning.

Care to explain anything she is winning on?

Time-Immemorial
Oh man she's going to be mad about TPP comment, here comes the screaming.

"Illegal dumping!?" Like your campaign illegal dumps shit on the side of the road?

Time-Immemorial
Here comes her children defense fund speech. She leaves out calling them super predators and *******.

Time-Immemorial
$1,000 bucks say ISIS exists in 8 years if Hillary is elected. Who wants to take the bet?

Time-Immemorial
So everything she just said about women is a steamy fat lie of hypocrisy, she literally called all of Hillarys accusers bimbos and trailer park trash.

Tzeentch
Hillary's weakest debate, imo.

Shit-flinging and talking about scandals is where Trump is at his best and Hillary is at her worst. She doesn't have the wit or charisma to hang with him about these talking points. She needs to stick to policy.

Deadline
Wow, just wow.

carthage
They're both awful. Gotta love Trump's gaffe about the Supreme court and the states though on the question about the 2nd amendment. What a ****ing retard

Time-Immemorial
Trump isn't the best canidate to run, but she is the worst.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch

Shit-flinging and talking about scandals is where Trump is at his best and Hillary is at her worst. She doesn't have the wit or charisma to hang with him about these talking points. She needs to stick to policy.

I don't think she has much policy, she has to stick to ad hominem on trump

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carthage
They're both awful. Gotta love Trump's gaffe about the Supreme court and the states though on the question about the 2nd amendment. What a ****ing retard

Huh? He said we should uphold it...

The Ellimist
lmao @ Trump still claiming he was against the Iraq war.

CosmicComet

She isn't particularly good at policies either. She gives nothing specific, she just gives nebulous, safely worded answers of how 'we have to figure out these problems' or what have you and moves on.

Donald has charisma I agree, but i disagree that he is particularly witty ('you'd be in jail' was a good one though). He has a tendency to stumble over himself fairly often and repeats himself.

Neither really talks about the policies I want to hear in depth, so I won't be voting for either one, but at least Trump comes out strong on smarter and stricter immigration, so I can at least agree with him on something.

Time-Immemorial
lmao @ Trump still claiming he was against the Iraq war.

Hillary said she never sent or received classified material.

Also voted for the war, Trump or Hillary?

Deadline
Strike a deal? Whats shes gonna do give them billions?

carthage
Lol that dumb **** totally dodged the question about how she'd enforce the No-fly zone, lmfao. Yeah, "we get your concern" and we'll negotiate it over a long process, why cant the idiot just say she has no idea how to enforce it and get into a potential military engagement with Russia/Syria?

Time-Immemorial
You took the words for me..totally an idiotic thing to say. She got roasted this debate and Wallace is harder on Trumplaughing out loud

She literally avoided her open borders comment, she avoided Chris question on the Clinton foundation, he never even got her back on track.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carthage
Lol that dumb **** totally dodged the question about how she'd enforce the No-fly zone, lmfao. Yeah, "we get your concern" and we'll negotiate it over a long process, why cant the idiot just say she has no idea how to enforce it and get into a potential military engagement with Russia/Syria?

She said "we would strike a deal."laughing out loud

So it's ok for her to work with Russia, just not ok for Trump?

Time-Immemorial
Here we go, more personal attacks from Hillary. This women should not be president.

Time-Immemorial
"I won't add a penny to the national debt." HRC

BackFire
I think they both had their best debate performance yet. But the headlines already are that Trump didn't say he'd accept the results of the election and that he said "What a nasty woman".

I don't think this will say much of anything.

Time-Immemorial
Why should he when there is video proof they are rigging the election and Obama confirming it?

The Ellimist
Trump just lost the election when he refused to accept its results tbh.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Why should he when there is video proof they are rigging the election and Obama confirming it?

Deadline
^ laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Eliminate didn't even watch the video of them spelling out in detail about how they are rigging it, but trump is supposed to accept it.

Obama literally says the democrats rig the election cause they control the voting machine and pollslaughing out loud

Look up the companys who own the voting machinelaughing out loud

They all left wing loonatics.

Its2016
Trump won the debate easily.

As for voter fraud, its going to be massive if they actually go along with it.

Internal polls are heavily Trump favoured, even California!

Also, wtf was she talking about? You delete your ****ing emails to avoid an investigation and you blame Putin? Are you seriously going to war with Russia because you "made a mistake?"

Time-Immemorial
Biggest load of post debate nonsense I have ever seen. I like how the Edina thinks they are in touch with everyday Americans

Sin I AM
Originally posted by BackFire
I think they both had their best debate performance yet. But the headlines already are that Trump didn't say he'd accept the results of the election and that he said "What a nasty woman".

I don't think this will say much of anything.

This. Other than his defeated look in the first half i think he did very well. His charisma is his best suit. He can speak off the cuff and get the audience loling. Problem is when he goes full attack mode seems like he's a lawyer badgering a witness. She came off weak when all she needed to do was stick to the script and smile. She should never engage in back and forth with trump. He has too many zingers. Imo he won this debate but it will be overshadowed by the "nasty woman" comment...among others.

Time-Immemorial
Omg

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Sin I AM
This. Other than his defeated look in the first half i think he did very well. His charisma is his best suit. He can speak off the cuff and get the audience loling. Problem is when he goes full attack mode seems like he's a lawyer badgering a witness. She came off weak when all she needed to do was stick to the script and smile. She should never engage in back and forth with trump. He has too many zingers. Imo he won this debate but it will be overshadowed by the "nasty woman" comment...among others.

Polls show that Hillary won in the court of public opinion, and that there was basically no net movement in voters. Which helps her, since she's winning by a lot.

Its2016
Polls show that Hillary won in the court of public opinion, and that there was basically no net movement in voters. Which helps her, since she's winning by a lot. >winning by a lot

You should really go outside, or ****ing watch CNN. Trump fans are EVERYWHERE!

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Its2016
>winning by a lot

You should really go outside, or ****ing watch CNN. Trump fans are EVERYWHERE!

I know you rely on vague anecdotes over statistics, but I don't, due to certain differences in cognition.

Its2016
I know you rely on vague anecdotes over statistics, but I don't, due to certain differences in cognition. i dont trust the polls. I believe theyre deliberately working against trump.

The Ellimist
Let me guess: you also predicted this about the 2012 election polls?

Its2016
Let me guess: you also predicted this about the 2012 election polls? No but i did predict Brexit.

BackFire
I also think that Chris Wallace was the best moderator this election cycle. He did a really good job and kept them, for the most part, on topic.

The Ellimist
No

So you're truthfully telling me that you predicted Obama's reelection?

Its2016
First moderator was anti Trump, second debate had 3v1 and Trump attacked the moderators. NBC thought, okay, lets finally attack Hillary.

Trump still had to correct him and Hillary, but his "thankyous" were a nice gesture at pointing out the media bias. I always thought NBC was probably the best in terms of fairness.

Its2016
So you're truthfully telling me that you predicted Obama's reelection? Yes. Overwhelmingly.

Nephthys
I doubt Trump picked up any female votes with his ideas on abortion. Good!

BackFire
Agreed. Really doubt this debate will alter the course of anything.

Dreampanther

Time-Immemorial
Trump destroyed her

Tzeentch
>winning by a lot

You should really go outside, or ****ing watch CNN. Trump fans are EVERYWHERE! You sound exactly like Maizuru when he was creaming his autist jeans about Ron Paul during the 2012 election.

Which is interesting, because /pol/ was also creaming its jeans about Ron Paul during that election, much like they're doing with Trump this time.

Time-Immemorial
Reddit is far left, that's why.

kevdude
Originally posted by Nephthys
I doubt Trump picked up any female votes with his ideas on abortion. Good!

So you are one of those abortionist? Like killing babies? It should never be the woman's choice to end another human's life, just because 'they don't want the baby'. Its time to grow up and take responsibiblity for what you do and if you sleep with someone, its making a baby. The morals of society has to return, and stop living in this fake sexual revolution that has ruined lives!

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
So you are one of those abortionist? Like killing babies? It should never be the woman's choice to end another human's life, just because 'they don't want the baby'. Its time to grow up and take responsibiblity for what you do and if you sleep with someone, its making a baby. The morals of society has to return, and stop living in this fake sexual revolution that has ruined lives! laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Agreed. Really doubt this debate will alter the course of anything.

trump was right when he said he could do anything he wants and not lose voters.

Nephthys
So you are one of those abortionist? Like killing babies? It should never be the woman's choice to end another human's life, just because 'they don't want the baby'. Its time to grow up and take responsibiblity for what you do and if you sleep with someone, its making a baby. The morals of society has to return, and stop living in this fake sexual revolution that has ruined lives!

I guess it depends on the baby. I saw this really big, horrible one on the news earlier for instance....

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loudthumb up

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

So you have no morals either huh? smh

Time-Immemorial
My bad, she did say she wants to rip kids out at 9 months.

quanchi112
So you have no morals either huh? smh A difference of opinion but it's always interesting when others try to force their views on others. I bet you're religious. It's very humorous to me.

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
A difference of opinion but it's always interesting when others try to force their views on others. I bet you're religious. It's very humorous to me.

Its not an opinion its fact. There is right and there is wrong. You live your life a certain way and it will destroy your life. I can tell you don't believe, I could tell a long time ago which is not good for you.

No prob TT lol.

quanchi112
Its not an opinion its fact. There is right and there is wrong. You live your life a certain way and it will destroy your life. I can tell you don't believe, I could tell a long time ago which is not good for you.

No prob TT lol. Just as I thought you are a very underdeveloped emotional person who tries to simplify the complexities of any choice to a black and white category. Right and wrong. You won't ever get it. You really believe this which I find to be humorous. Life is grey. It always has been there isn't right and wrong. That's what narrow minded people self deceive themselves into believing.

Your morals are your own. To try to push your own beliefs onto someone else is pretty messed up. You can't prove they are right. You can believe that and get all emotional while I continue to chuckle at your black and white values.

Tzeentch
Quan is like Astner: you know shit's going down when he drops his heel act.

dadudemon
I feel like Trump is vitriolic and argumentative enough to have beaten out the poor competition from the GOP.

But he's just...not presidential material at all.

Why can't we get other candidates?

Time-Immemorial
Because it's a rigged election by the media. They shielded Hillary and pumped Trump in the primary. Then evicerated him in the General.

Time-Immemorial
Fixed

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct20
Trump +1

http://www.investors.com/politics/trump-leads-clinton-by-one-point-going-into-debate-in-ibdtipp-tracking-poll/
IBD Trump+1

Where the presidential race stands today.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
LA Times +1 Trump

Which Polls Fared Best (and Worst) in the 2012 Presidential Race

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/10/which-polls-fared-best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/?_r=0

Oh Look it was the IBD/Tipp, LA Times and Rasumssen

Tzeentch
Originally posted by dadudemon
I feel like Trump is vitriolic and argumentative enough to have beaten out the poor competition from the GOP.

But he's just...not presidential material at all.

Why can't we get other candidates? Because the entire well is poisoned.

Surtur

Come guys, this is satire.

Time-Immemorial
White house official entry of Bob Creamer, 340 times.laughing out loud

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/robert-creamer

"So, with that kind of history, you can imagine our surprise when we discovered that a Mr. Robert Creamer showed up on the White House visitor logs 340 times beginning in 2009 when Obama took office and culminating with his latest visit in June 2016. Moreover, in 45 of those instances, Creamer was scheduled to meet with POTUS himself. Perhaps this is just two old Chicago "community organizers" hanging out?"

"But voter fraud isn't Creamer's only criminal specialty. A quick look at Wikipedia reveals that Creamer spent 5 months in federal prison back in 2006 for a "$2.3 million bank fraud in relation to his operation of public interest groups in the 1990s."

Robert Creamer has been a political organizer and strategist for over four decades.

During that time he has worked with many of the country's most significant issue campaigns. He was one of the major architects and organizers of the successful 2005 campaign to defeat the privatization of Social Security. He has been a consultant to the campaigns to end the war in Iraq, pass universal health care, hold Wall Street accountable, pass progressive budget priorities, and enact comprehensive immigration reform.

He is General Consultant to Americans United for Change where he helped coordinate the campaigns to pass President Obama’s landmark jobs and economic recovery legislation.

Creamer has provided strategic advice for a wide array of progressive causes ranging from the movement to stop gun violence, defending the Obama Administration’s Iran nuclear deal, raise the minimum wage and guarantee the right of collective bargaining.

During the 2008 and 2012 Presidential Elections he worked with the Democratic National Committee as a consultant to the Obama Presidential Campaign coordinating field based rapid response to Republican Presidential candidates.

During his career, Creamer has worked on hundreds of electoral campaigns at the local, state and national level.

Creamer began his organizing career in 1970 working with Chicago’s Citizen Action Program (CAP), which had been organized by Saul Alinsky’s Industrial Areas Foundation. CAP successfully campaigned to reduce the sulfur dioxide in Chicago’s air by almost two thirds.

In 1974 he founded the Illinois Public Action Council – later known as Illinois Citizen Action – which became the state’s largest consumer advocacy organization and progressive political coalition. He directed the organization for 23 years.

Creamer has been a full time political consultant since 1997 when he co-founded the Strategic Consulting Group, now a component part of Democracy Partners.

He graduated from Duke University and did graduate work at the University of Chicago.

He is a board member of the Midwest Academy organizer training institute and the Sentencing Project which is seeking to end mass incarceration and reform the nation’s sentencing laws.

Creamer is an author and regular contributor to the Huffington Post. He is married to Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky from Illinois. His recent book is titled, Stand Up Straight: How Progressives Can Win.

Surtur

Time-Immemorial
Notice how no one can talk about, not even the media wants to talk about it. Shows you democracy does not exist in America. Its a complete lie, so Trump was right to say "lets wait and see"

Surtur
I'm just confused as to why someone who has served time in jail for fraud is..meeting a bunch of times with the president? I'm confused. Maybe like..maybe Obama just happened to visit a prison this guy was serving time at? That would sort of be like a "meeting".

Oh wait shit no that doesn't work, since this is about visits to the White House. So yeah I can't see any reason this person should have been in the same room as Obama.

Bashar Teg
nah, he's indirectly threatening insurrection if he loses. not cute. in fact i think that'd be kinda sorta high treason.

Time-Immemorial
White house official entry of Bob Creamer, 340 times.laughing out loud

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/robert-creamer

"So, with that kind of history, you can imagine our surprise when we discovered that a Mr. Robert Creamer showed up on the White House visitor logs 340 times beginning in 2009 when Obama took office and culminating with his latest visit in June 2016. Moreover, in 45 of those instances, Creamer was scheduled to meet with POTUS himself. Perhaps this is just two old Chicago "community organizers" hanging out?"

"But voter fraud isn't Creamer's only criminal specialty. A quick look at Wikipedia reveals that Creamer spent 5 months in federal prison back in 2006 for a "$2.3 million bank fraud in relation to his operation of public interest groups in the 1990s."

Robert Creamer has been a political organizer and strategist for over four decades.

During that time he has worked with many of the country's most significant issue campaigns. He was one of the major architects and organizers of the successful 2005 campaign to defeat the privatization of Social Security. He has been a consultant to the campaigns to end the war in Iraq, pass universal health care, hold Wall Street accountable, pass progressive budget priorities, and enact comprehensive immigration reform.

He is General Consultant to Americans United for Change where he helped coordinate the campaigns to pass President Obama’s landmark jobs and economic recovery legislation.

Creamer has provided strategic advice for a wide array of progressive causes ranging from the movement to stop gun violence, defending the Obama Administration’s Iran nuclear deal, raise the minimum wage and guarantee the right of collective bargaining.

During the 2008 and 2012 Presidential Elections he worked with the Democratic National Committee as a consultant to the Obama Presidential Campaign coordinating field based rapid response to Republican Presidential candidates.

During his career, Creamer has worked on hundreds of electoral campaigns at the local, state and national level.

Creamer began his organizing career in 1970 working with Chicago’s Citizen Action Program (CAP), which had been organized by Saul Alinsky’s Industrial Areas Foundation. CAP successfully campaigned to reduce the sulfur dioxide in Chicago’s air by almost two thirds.

In 1974 he founded the Illinois Public Action Council – later known as Illinois Citizen Action – which became the state’s largest consumer advocacy organization and progressive political coalition. He directed the organization for 23 years.

Creamer has been a full time political consultant since 1997 when he co-founded the Strategic Consulting Group, now a component part of Democracy Partners.

He graduated from Duke University and did graduate work at the University of Chicago.

He is a board member of the Midwest Academy organizer training institute and the Sentencing Project which is seeking to end mass incarceration and reform the nation’s sentencing laws.

Creamer is an author and regular contributor to the Huffington Post. He is married to Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky from Illinois. His recent book is titled, Stand Up Straight: How Progressives Can Win.

Surtur
I can't say I'd support an insurrection, but we really need to make some major changes to how we do things.

I don't want to see manipulation and lies from people, I don't want to have to second guess every other thing I hear about someone.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nah, he's indirectly threatening insurrection if he loses. not cute. in fact i think that'd be kinda sorta high treason.

Isn't giving Iran $1.7 billion illegally treason?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't say I'd support an insurrection, but we really need to make some major changes to how we do things.

I don't want to see manipulation and lies from people, I don't want to have to second guess every other thing I hear about someone.

You still dont get it man..

Bashar Teg
nah, not gonna run after another one of your distraction tennis balls. if trump incites an insurrection, that would definitely be high treason.

Time-Immemorial
nah, not gonna run after another one of your distraction tennis balls. if trump incites an insurrection, that would definitely be high treason.

Proof of this? Or just another one of your lies like you lie about everything else. Just like you Support Hillary who is committing voter fraud.

Bashar Teg
i made my point. have fun with your games, tho

Time-Immemorial
Proof he has incited Treason? I have video proof of the DNC conspiring and admitting to mass voter fraud.

Concession accepted.

Nephthys
He said "if", you tool. Learn to read.

Time-Immemorial
Yea right, I am sure thats what he meant.

Everything now is "if" meaning he is guilty already.

Also go "eif" yourself

Time-Immemorial

So was it treason what George Washington did?

Nephthys
Yea right, I am sure thats what he meant.

Everything now is "if" meaning he is guilty already.

Also go "eif" yourself

It's literally what he said: "if trump incites an insurrection, that would definitely be high treason."

Time-Immemorial
GO IF YOURSELF laughing out loud

Stigma
Admittedly I just skimmed through it, but from what I saw I think that debate was quite ok. Solid performances imho.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur

Is this even a thing? Any attempt by any group to do so id imagine would be dealt with swiftly. I dont think the state of the union is THAT dire.

dadudemon

Kinda sorta? No...it's literally a rebellion if he encourages people to take up arms and fight the patriarchy. Wait a minute...Freudian slip.

I mean fight the government.

Time-Immemorial
But he never did that. This is the problem with using the word "if", what's going to be great when he wins is Obama and Hillary not accepting itlaughing out loud

dadudemon
Isn't giving Iran $1.7 billion illegally treason?

No, it's money laundering, at best? I forget what it is called, and it is semi-related to the provisions in the Sarbones-Oxley Act, but there is something in legal terms that outlines when a person knowingly mishandles a ton of money that they know is going to be wasted, lost, or stolen. It implies mens rea but I forget the legal term for what it is, exactly.

It doesn't just apply to money. It can apply to assets. For instance, knowingly and planning ahead to drive your friend's very nice car into a car-jacking.

No, it is not accessory...that's part of what it is. It is specific to money or assets.

Time-Immemorial
So why did we give them $1.7 billion in cash? I don't think that's money laundering.

dadudemon
So why did we give them $1.7 billion in cash? I don't think that's money laundering.

We didn't actually give it to them. We conveniently lost it...in a money laundering scheme that was crafted to look like incompetence instead of a legit ledger, transfer, and tracking error.

I believe this has a term: feigned incompetence.

Time-Immemorial
But we literally flew the money over there in a state department planelaughing out loud

What about gross negligence?

dadudemon
But we literally flew the money over there in a state department planelaughing out loud

What about gross negligence?

I thought it might be gross negligence or criminal negligence but it seems that it applies to when someone is physically harmed rather than asset things...

Time-Immemorial
Can you tell me e act why we have them that money, cause it certainly wasn't ransom even though the state department said it was used for leverage smile

BackFire
Fixed

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct20
Trump +1

http://www.investors.com/politics/trump-leads-clinton-by-one-point-going-into-debate-in-ibdtipp-tracking-poll/
IBD Trump+1

Where the presidential race stands today.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
LA Times +1 Trump

Which Polls Fared Best (and Worst) in the 2012 Presidential Race

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/10/which-polls-fared-best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/?_r=0

Oh Look it was the IBD/Tipp, LA Times and Rasumssen

Why do you cite Rasmussen as one of the best when it's down near the bottom in that list?

Also as far as the LA Times one goes, it's important to note that's not a normal poll. That's an experimental type of tracking poll, they ask the same people everyday for several months who they're voting for to see how they've moved. These people broke for Trump a while back and he's been leading or tied in that poll since.

Time-Immemorial
I misspoke, I cited it as one of the polls he is winning. But the IBD has the same +1 and that was the most accurate in 2012.

BackFire
I misspoke, I cited it as one of the polls he is winning. But the IBD has the same +1 and that was the most accurate in 2012.

Yeah, that is a good poll. You might want to do well about not cherry picking too much and ignoring other good polls that show a different state of the race.

Time-Immemorial
Pray for the best

Time-Immemorial
Great Question by wallace and Answer by Trump
axZPQXTbf9U

Nemesis X
Not gonna add a penny to the national debt? So she will increase taxes then.

Its2016
You sound exactly like Maizuru when he was creaming his autist jeans about Ron Paul during the 2012 election.

Which is interesting, because /pol/ was also creaming its jeans about Ron Paul during that election, much like they're doing with Trump this time. Theres a difference here. Trump is kicking ass. You have all the mainstream media against Trump and meme magic is propelling him into the front. Paul, Romney etc had no meme magic. They were outsider politicians. Trump is Trump. Hes so much more. Romney was like Kerry in 04. Set up for failure. Trump is the peoples choice. Its good to be behind a candidate Megyn Kelly and Glenn Beck dont like. Its good to have a candidate who brings up Alex Jones conspiracy theories at presidential debates. Its never before seen. Its pretty good to watch.

Bashar Teg
True no presidential candidate ever referenced alex jones at a debate before. Also, no candidate has ever pulled down his pants at a debate, squatted, shit on the floor, and then proceeded to eat that shit. Neither of these would be a valid reason for him to be labeled 'the people's' anything.

BackFire
I have it on good authority that Alex Jones is a demon who smells like sulfur.

Its2016
Out of all the shit Trump gets, linking him to Alex Jones and smelling of sulfur, and cartoon frogs is what gets it for you? You think the MSM even entertaining this is not desperation on their part? Let me tell you something. /pol/ is more popular than the MSM. Youre on the wrong side of history, berniespawn.

BackFire
I mentioned cartoon frogs?

I don't go to 4chan, I don't care about them.

Its2016
I mentioned cartoon frogs?

I don't go to 4chan, I don't care about them. Im talking about the MSM. I know you dont go to 4chan, thats my point. You really dont care that everything the MSM has told you has been wrong. (And im not just talking cable, im talking social media, buzzfeed, clickbait, the same kinda shit that told you the prequels werent that bad after all)

Time-Immemorial
I have it on good authority that Alex Jones is a demon who smells like sulfur. But is he lying?

_jeZo8RNPhM

BackFire
Im talking about the MSM. I know you dont go to 4chan, thats my point. You really dont care that everything the MSM has told you has been wrong. (And im not just talking cable, im talking social media, buzzfeed, clickbait, the same kinda shit that told you the prequels werent that bad after all)

I know you're talking about the MSM, I'm not, I didn't mention them, I don't know why you're on a random drunken tangent about the MSM. It's irrelevant to anything I said. I do think the prequels suck though, just like Alex Jones, he's a real idiot, as are his viewers.

Its2016
I know you're talking about the MSM, I'm not, I didn't mention them, I don't know why you're on a random drunken tangent about the MSM. It's irrelevant to anything I said. I do think the prequels suck though, just like Alex Jones, he's a real idiot, as are his viewers. When the entire world is against Trump, infowars is actually the voice of reason. Its also fastest growing with actual integrity.

BackFire
When the entire world is against Trump, infowars is actually the voice of reason. Its also fastest growing with actual integrity.

The entire world is indeed against Trump, particularly the voters, as you will see on November 8th.

Infowars is popular, a lot of stupid things are popular. Alex Jones is to integrity what you are to alcohol free living.

Its2016
Thanks for the compliment, but im really excited for the election. Im willing to bet on minnesota and rhode island going for Trump. Seriously.

BackFire
Good, you should do that. Maybe California and New York too.

Bashar Teg
and bet one on nj for me!

Its2016
NJ probably, NY no chance. California, possible.

Bashar Teg
by "probably" did you mean "highly unlikely"?

Its2016
by "probably" did you mean "highly unlikely"? Is NJ full of Clinton signs? Are there anti Trump bumper stickers? Enlighten me, please.

Bashar Teg
we tend to not do that, at least in my area (working class semi-urban). very rare trump sign sightings. clinton pretty much never. some clinton bumperstickers but not many. same for trump. maybe nobody wants to get their car keyed by some unhinged wanker.

Its2016
Semi-urban, do you live near black people?

Having said that, youve seen 1 trump sign over 0 hillary and admitted why people are reluctant to show Trump signs. Lol.

Bashar Teg
yes, i live near black people. seriously tho, why?

BackFire
yes, i live near black people. seriously tho, why?

He's just bewildered as to how you are still alive if you live near black people.

Its2016
yes, i live near black people. seriously tho, why? minorities sound like stupid MSM SNL types and are bullshitted into voting democrats most of their life. Ergo, your neighborhood sounds like pro Clinton territory. And its rather dismal for pro Hillary territory. Working class also tends to vote centre left.

Bashar Teg
well good luck with your idiotic opinion about black people.

Its2016
Point is, youre in Clinton territory and have already seen one more Trump sign over Hillary signs. Im going to bet on NJ for Trump. Must have crazy ****ing odds!

BackFire
Why vote when you can just count bumper stickers?

My interracial gay neighbors have a Hillary Clinton bumper sticker on their car. She's got it in the bag.

Its2016

My interracial gay neighbors have a Hillary Clinton bumper sticker on their car. She's got it in the bag. How many trump signs and bumper stickers vs clinton equivelent have you seen? Are you Cali, Texas? Just asking for your anecdote here.

BackFire
How many trump signs and bumper stickers vs clinton equivelent have you seen? Are you Cali, Texas? Just asking for your anecdote here.

I'm not sure. To be honest I don't notice bumper stickers usually. The only reason I noticed my neighbor's is because I saw it while walking by their house. Don't really see a lot of bumper stickers around here.

I live in California, about 45 minutes from LA.

Its2016
Sounds like more Clinton territory. I dont think Trump will win California, the are vote rigging there and only an insider poll puts Trump ahead. Trump is winning shitloads of independents and "non voters" but California is pretty ****ed.

Bordered
Economic
Standard
Transportation

W
A
L
L

Will be good for you though.

Nemesis X

My interracial gay neighbors have a Hillary Clinton bumper sticker on their car. She's got it in the bag.

They wouldn't have to worry about their car getting totaled though. Put a Trump sticker on your car and see if you can go a week without any dents or broken windows. There are people in the country keeping their loyalty to Trump hush hush eversince those riots in San Jose and Chicago happened.

Its2016
Originally posted by Nemesis X
They wouldn't have to worry about their car getting totaled though. Put a Trump sticker on your car and see if you can go a week without any dents or broken windows. There are people in the country keeping their loyalty to Trump hush hush eversince those riots in San Jose and Chicago happened. Im disgusted that Trump had to mention her involvement in this in the debate after he realised it was another moderator against him. Wallace was definitely the best, but he favoured his paycheck over the truth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.