Darth Bane and Darth Zannah vs. Ancients.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Out of these 10 combatants which ones do they take down? No order, everyone is at their primes

Ludo Kressh
Tulak Hord
Marka Ragnos
Naga Sadow
Freedon Nadd
Exar Kun
Darth Nihilus
Ajunta Pall
Ulic Qel-Droma
Darth Andeddu

Geistalt
Marka Ragnos: No idea.
Ludo Kressh: Yes.
Naga Sadow: Yes.
Tulak Hord: No.
Freedon Nadd: Probably not.
Exar Kun: No.
Ulic Qel-Droma: Probably.
Ajunta Pall: Probably.
Darth Andeddu: Yes.
Darth Nihilus: HELL NAW.

Nephthys
What like Bane and Zannah as a team? Lol, all but Big N.

JKBart
All except Nihilus and Kun.

Azronger
Originally posted by JKBart
All except Nihilus and Kun.

DarthDuelist9
All of them, we already have a fact file quote saying Bane > all who came before him.

Geistalt
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
All of them, we already have a fact file quote saying Bane > all who came before him. In the Canon universe; this is the Legends continuity.

Nephthys
IIRC its been said that the fact file covers canon and legends. And the entry after the statement was for his legends backstory.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Geistalt
In the Canon universe; this is the Legends continuity.

PoD ain't even canon. In canon, Bane is a samurai.

Azronger
The Fact File quote was written with a Canon perspective in mind. I think Ant has the quotes.

DarthDuelist9
First of all, the entire article is based on Legends continuity (Darth Bane Trilogy) so how is it possible that the quote (which was placed in the header of that article) is canon? Simple logic people...
Secondly, I've seen Ant's conversation with one of the authors of fact file and there's nothing which suggests that the quote itself is canon. The author explains how the change (Canon/Legends) came through when they were working on fact file nr 39 (IIRC) while Bane's quote was produced in fact file nr 22. Yes fact file 22 was released two months after the change (Canon/Legends) but it was already finished way before that and well if they would have adjusted it then they wouldn't have included his Legends material.

Deronn_solo
It's absolutely retarded to think Bane is superior all the Sith that came before him.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
It's absolutely retarded to think Bane is superior all the Sith that came before him.

I never said I liked it, just that it's the way it is. Personal opinion has (regrettably) little to do with it.

Deronn_solo
The author already clarified it doesn't apply to Legends however, so I don't know what you're on about.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
All of them, we already have a fact file quote saying Bane > all who came before him.

Lmfao.

DarthDuelist9
The author already clarified it doesn't apply to Legends however, so I don't know what you're on about.

1. The author never said it was only canon.

2. How can you even believe that the header of a LEGENDS article would be canon?

Deronn_solo
Yeah, he more or less did say it applied to canon, and that TOR characters were excluded.

I'll ask Ant to provide the quote when he logs on.

Ask the author that confirmed it, not me. I dunno why it's so hard to accept, as Bane clearly isn't > Nihilus, Kun, Vitiate, Revan anyway.

DarthDuelist9
Yeah, he more or less did say it applied to canon, and that TOR characters were excluded.

I'll ask Ant to provide the quote when he logs on.

Ask the author that confirmed it, not me. I dunno why it's so hard to accept, as Bane clearly isn't > Nihilus, Kun, Vitiate, Revan anyway.

I know the quote.

Because it's simple logic? He's not superior to Nihilus or Vitiate since the TOR era wasn't included. Still makes him superior to Exar Kun and the other ancients who've appaered in fact file.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.