Its Offical Now...DNC FULL OF.....IT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
....at least their BUS is.....

Its the Magic STOOL Bus!!!!!

Its2016
Democrats on suicide watch.

The Ellimist
Why would we be on suicide watch? We're doing so well that PaddyPower just paid out its Clinton bets. laughing

Flyattractor
Well you LEFTIST Monsters just contaminated some poor cities water supply with your commie filth. Talk about negative environmental impact...

Its2016
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Why would we be on suicide watch? We're doing so well that PaddyPower just paid out its Clinton bets. laughing Paddypower, you say? wink

Bashar Teg
Wow its all over now. Again.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Wow its all over now. Again.

Nope, Trump said mean things. It's now once again not over.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Nope, Trump said mean things. It's now once again not over.

Reducing Trump's hate speech and disastrous plans to just "he says mean things" as the reason people have a problem with him for deflection purposes is both dangerous and dishonest.

Time-Immemorial
Nice rob, talk about Trump instead of the Op.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Reducing Trump's hate speech and disastrous plans to just "he says mean things" as the reason people have a problem with him for deflection purposes is both dangerous and dishonest.

It's not a comment about his plans though, it's a comment about people getting upset over his saying mean things.

I could substitute "mean" with "vile" if you want. He said vile things. Don't pretend like this is mostly about his plans or policies, most people are whining about the shit he has SAID.

I'd absolutely love it if people were legitimately griping about policy issues, etc. Instead of, what it boils down to: saying mean things. Offensive things, vulgar things, vile things, whatever label you want to trott out. Maybe like 1 out of every 10 criticisms about Donald Trump that I see have to do with his policies and plans, mostly? It's just people mad over mean words.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Nice rob, talk about Trump instead of the Op. Again, I literally didn't bring up Trump in here, someone else did and I responded. You really need to stop.

Time-Immemorial
Sure and the OP?

Flyattractor
Oh Rob is FULL OF ....the "OP".

Time-Immemorial
Rob the OP??

Flyattractor
Robbie the OPpie?

Its2016
Reducing Trump's hate speech and disastrous plans to just "he says mean things" as the reason people have a problem with him for deflection purposes is both dangerous and dishonest. True, youre also illogical mindless children who follow what the internet and cable establishment tell you and think youre smart cos everyone here agrees with you.

Time-Immemorial
Again, I literally didn't bring up Trump in here, someone else did and I responded. You really need to stop.

And the OP?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Its2016
True, youre also illogical mindless children who follow what the internet and cable establishment tell you and think youre smart cos everyone here agrees with you.

Pretty good words here

BackFire
The best words?

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Nah the BEST WORDS will be "TRUMP WINS!!"

Aint that right TIMMY!

Its2016
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nah the BEST WORDS will be "TRUMP WINS!!"

Aint that right TIMMY! Trump wins and still exposes voter fraud against him. Hillary goes to jail, Soros ****s off! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.