A Cure For Wellness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Director: Gore Verbinski

Stars: Dane DeHaan

WTqhjfK4n5s

jaden101
This looks very freaky. Looking forward to this.

marwash22
looks interesting from a visual perspective, that's about it. Need to know more before I can say I'm interested.

jinXed by JaNx
needs more ninjas

Patient_Leech
Just saw the trailer for this. Looks awesome.

Kazenji
Noticed that there's a new trailer for this too

JF1rLFCdewU

Patient_Leech
^ Yeah, that's the trailer I saw.

I'm very intrigued by this one. Gonna keep an eye on it.

I think Gore Verbinski is very talented despite having some rather mediocre movies in his filmography.

dadudemon
Looks good. smile

Patient_Leech
I thought this TV spot during the Super Bowl was awesome...

V_hFNAB-UKs

Patient_Leech
Planning on checking this out this weekend...

it's getting mixed reviews, too long, etc etc, but I think it'll be interesting enough to warrant seeing on the big screen, plus I like the idea of supporting a movie like this.

rox
I saw this movie. That was some freaky shit

Patient_Leech
Yeah, the movie is beautifully shot. The story is a little confusing, but still intriguing and might actually be worth seeing again.

dadudemon
I watched this and I enjoyed it.

I recommend people watch this. If you enjoyed Shutter Island, this is a great movie to watch. I would say...if liked The Shining and Shutter Island, watch this. No, it is not really like either of those but I could picture the baby of those two movies being this movie.

And if you've ever had an eel swim up against you, this movie will give you some feels. smile

I gave it an 8 out of 10. Entertaining. Never feels like it tries too hard. And he acts how most normal people would try to act...which makes it easier to deal with the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.