DE Palpatine - TOR gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
THE RULES
* DE Palpatine, in character.
* Fight on random grassy plains.
* 8 meters starting distance.
* Full restoration after each combat.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Ashara Zavros | Yuon Par | Nadia Grell | Darth Vowrawn
2. Orgus Din | Sadic | Ashara Zavros | Yuon Par
3. Kira Carsen | Xalek | Orgus Din | Sadic
4. Bengel Morr | Praven | Kira Carsen | Xalek
5. Act 1 Barsen'thor | Act 1 Wrath | Bengel Morr | Praven
6. Act 1 Hero of Tython | Act 1 Darth Nox | Act 1 Barsen'thor | Act 1 Wrath
7. Darth Zash | Darth Angral | Act 1 Hero of Tython | Act 1 Darth Nox
8. Darth Acharon | Darth Hadra | Darth Zash | Darth Angral
9. Scourge | Oric Traless | Darth Acharon | Darth Hadra
10. Darth Nyriss | Darth Marr | Scourge | Oric Traless
11. Darth Thanaton | Darth Baras | Darth Nyriss | Darth Marr
12. Vaylin | First Son | Darth Thanaton | Darth Baras
13. Darth Malgus | Satele Shan | Vaylin | First Son
14. SoR Barsen'thor | SoR Wrath II | Darth Malgus | Satele Shan
15. SoR Hero of Tython | SoR Darth Nox | SoR Barsen'thor | SoR Wrath II
16. Arcann | Foundry Revan | SoR Hero of Tython | SoR Darth Nox
17. Novel Vitiate | Outlander | Arcann | Foundry Revan

MythLord
Clears.

The Ellimist
I dunno, I think the holocrons have shed limitations on Vitiate's ground realities, he have increased too much hype in encyclopedic mediums for Palpatine to compare.

UCanShootMyNova

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^^^

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova

JKBart
Interesting, imo dead at 12 and stomped at 13

darthbane77

Petrus
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I dunno, I think the holocrons have shed limitations on Vitiate's ground realities, he have increased too much hype in encyclopedic mediums for Palpatine to compare.

That's a good imitation tbh.

Tondemonai

Azronger
Beats everyone in this gauntlet at once.

UCanShootMyNova
Cool story bro.

Azronger
Aw, you gonna start a temper tantrum?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Azronger
Beats everyone in this gauntlet at once.

I know a good therapist, if you want his number.

UCanShootMyNova
Aw, you gonna start a temper tantrum?

As far as I'm aware the only temper tantrum that has occurred in an interaction between us is you when you refused to acknowledge the TFU novel in debate on the engagement between Sidious and Galen. smile

Sinious

Deronn_solo
Azronger's Palpatine/Luke is like some terribly written fan-fic characters, lmao.

The Ellimist
In all seriousness, he probably clears depending on how powerful foundry Revan is.

S_W_LeGenD
Possibility of defeat at 10 and above.

Stops at 13, IMO.

Originally posted by MythLord
Clears.
Ridiculous assumption.

GM Yoda
Stops at 13.

SunRazer
10 isn't stopping him laughing

RotJ Sidious' mere hologram was dominating beings of greater stature than anybody there.

Azronger
As far as I'm aware the only temper tantrum that has occurred in an interaction between us is you when you refused to acknowledge the TFU novel in debate on the engagement between Sidious and Galen. smile

Refusing to acknowledge? Lol. And I'd hardly call it a temper tantrum.

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Azronger's Palpatine/Luke is like some terribly written fan-fic characters, lmao.

I'm willing to 1v1 you on this if you want.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Clears.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Azronger
Willing to 1v1 you as well.

The Ellimist
People overestimate the weight of numbers.

Azronger
People overestimate the weight of numbers.

Exactly.

Tondemonai
People overestimate Sidious.

Fixed

Azronger
Palpatine's lightning has three properties that allows him to win:

-Its speed: Grandmaster Yoda's reflexes and speed far outstrip any in this gauntlet. Yet he only managed to react to it once out of three times in the same fight. No one here is fast enough to defend against it.

-Its quantity: A weaker being than Palpatine, Plagueis, has summoned lightning storms that covered entire landscapes. Even though Palpatine himself has never done this, he is stated to have learned everything his master knew (aside from midi-chlorian manipulation) and is just overall more powerful. He can summon even larger storms that will touch every being in this gauntlet at once.

-Its intensity: Palpatine's lightning is so intense it can bend a lightsaber blade. We do not see other lightsabers do this, so the logical conclusion is that his lightning is more intense than lighstaber plasma, and too powerful to contain. Nobody here has Force defenses more potent than lightsabers, and their lightsabers are useless. Every being in this gauntlet will die upon contact.

Palpatine fires a storm, and the whole gauntlet is ash. The entire process will take barely a second. This is but one of many powers Palpatine could use to stomp this gauntlet, and not even his most lethal one. How do they stand a chance?

The Ellimist
The gap between Sidious and most of the gauntlet is far greater than that between Meetra and the Elite Sith she beat up.

Tondemonai
Palpatine's lightning is so intense it can bend a lightsaber blade.

It's hilarious you still wank shit that never happened. Get glasses, watch the scene, and educate yourself next time thumb up

The Ellimist
DE Sidious could literally oneshot Arcann/Outlander/foundry Revan.

Deronn_solo
I'm willing to 1v1 you on this if you want.

That would be unfair to you, and you know it, lal.

JKBart
That would be unfair to you, and you know it, lal. thats right cause u gonna disappoint him and never reply

Deronn_solo
Actually, the last Star Wars debate I was in, my opponent bailed on me and not the other way around. thumb up

DarthAnt66

Geistalt

Azronger
That would be unfair to you, and you know it, lal.

Because I'd lose? Maybe. But we'll never find out if you won't even try. Last time it was you who didn't respond to me.

Deronn_solo
Aight, G. What's your argument?

You made a quality post, that actually backed up what you said, what was there to reply to? I guess I could have said "fair enough" or "conceded" but, meh.

Azronger
Aight, G. What's your argument?

The one about Sidious' lightning I posted on the previous page is my opener. I may post something more extensive later.

Thanks smile

Azronger
Originally posted by Tondemonai
It's hilarious you still wank shit that never happened. Get glasses, watch the scene, and educate yourself next time thumb up

You should take your own advice. Anyone with eyes to see will notice that the blade wavers a bit when Sidious blasts it with lightning:

https://youtu.be/q0r4jNhG9Z4?t=179

Azronger
Answer me, Deronn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.