Beta Ray Bill vs Jane Foster (Thor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is taking this without bfr?

"Id"
Whor

Damborgson
Jane might get surprised by Bills ferocity, but Mjolnir will adapt and win the day for her.

zopzop
BRB breaks her.

cdtm
Bill beats almost any Thor.

Martian_mind
^Bill beats any Thor.

Raisen
bill is more of a man than the male thor.

deathslash
Bill takes her hammer away and says that she can have it back when she's a legitimate warrior. Jane dies in a hospital from cancer.

zopzop
Originally posted by deathslash
Bill takes her hammer away and says that she can have it back when she's a legitimate warrior. Jane dies in a hospital from cancer.
laughing Brutal.

h1a8
Jane wins, stronger and can remote control Mjolnir better.

celeyhyga17
Split?

Stoic
Jane has the highest level of destructive feats.

In battle I'd call it a near split.

"Id"
Originally posted by Stoic
Jane has the highest level of destructive feats.

What feat is that?

Stoic
Originally posted by "Id"
What feat is that?

That giant mother storm.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by h1a8
Jane wins, stronger and can remote control Mjolnir better.

That is Just SJW Marvel Identity Politics Bullshit.

BRB caves her head in and don't need to remote control Stormbreaker to beat this Whor down.

h1a8
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is Just SJW Marvel Identity Politics Bullshit.

BRB caves her head in and don't need to remote control Stormbreaker to beat this Whor down. So she just stands there and allows him to hit her with Stormbreaker?

BRB would be on the defensive having to deal with Mjolnir flying around like crazy.

zopzop
So she just stands there and allows him to hit her with Stormbreaker?

BRB would be on the defensive having to deal with Mjolnir flying around like crazy.
He's got his own hammer equal to Mjolnir in every way (Odin saw to it when it was created). He breaks her, like he broke Blood and Thunder Thor (while holding back).

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
He's got his own hammer equal to Mjolnir in every way (Odin saw to it when it was created). He breaks her, like he broke Blood and Thunder Thor (while holding back). You basically ignored the evidence I gave. How would Bill manage to hit her when Mjolnir is concussing him multiple times in a second? He will be koed in less than 5 seconds without so much as managing to effectively attack her.

Flyattractor
So she just stands there and allows him to hit her with Stormbreaker?

So she would fight like a total girl and let the hammer do all the work while she just stand back and bitches about her shitty life?

Sounds like Jane Whor

deathslash
You basically ignored the evidence I gave. How would Bill manage to hit her when Mjolnir is concussing him multiple times in a second? He will be koed in less than 5 seconds without so much as managing to effectively attack her. just like how surfer blitzed him. Oh wait....

joesha28
Jane got own by she hulk. Bill beats her and impregnates her and leave her to die in cancer.

krisblaze
And they wonder why people think comic fans are misogynistic.

joesha28
Originally posted by krisblaze
And they wonder why people think comic fans are misogynistic.

We would not until you bring your SJW feminism nonsense to choke us.

Stoic
Originally posted by joesha28

Nope, you did it all on your own.

krisblaze
Bruh, listen to yourself.

Jane got own by she hulk. Bill beats her and impregnates her and leave her to die in cancer.

h1a8

joesha28
She did not beat Odin. I read that issue. Freya death stopped that fight inconclusive. Thor fought Zeus to a standstill for months who is Odin's peer. So what is your point? Jane foster who has no credibility as a strong female character cos she basically NEEDS to solidify herself by using the Hammer of a Male god and His Name. Supergirl and Wonder woman are much better.

Jane is just an excuse for a push for sjw but is nothing but a low level herald. What ever power feats is due to Mjolnir and falls under mjolnir feats which is basically the power of Thor Odinson.

DarkSaint85
Any feats forHal Jordan is down to his ring.

Jane is the one Thor now. Time to accept it.

h1a8
She did not beat Odin. I read that issue. Freya death stopped that fight inconclusive. Thor fought Zeus to a standstill for months who is Odin's peer. So what is your point? Jane foster who has no credibility as a strong female character cos she basically NEEDS to solidify herself by using the Hammer of a Male god and His Name. Supergirl and Wonder woman are much better.

Jane is just an excuse for a push for sjw but is nothing but a low level herald. What ever power feats is due to Mjolnir and falls under mjolnir feats which is basically the power of Thor Odinson.

Well she was getting the better of Odin. So She Hulk is at least equal to Odin by abc logic.
You forgot about the adamantium. Does that mean She Hulk >>> adamantium too?

Thor fighting Zeus proves my point (you just defeated yourself). ABC logic can create lots of contradictions.

We go by feats. Her Mjolnir feats alone says she can beat Bill. Mjolnir would do all the work.

joesha28
Well she was getting the better of Odin. So She Hulk is at least equal to Odin by abc logic.
You forgot about the adamantium. Does that mean She Hulk >>> adamantium too?

Thor fighting Zeus proves my point (you just defeated yourself). ABC logic can create lots of contradictions.

We go by feats. Her Mjolnir feats alone says she can beat Bill. Mjolnir would do all the work.

Hahahahahahaha. U were the one who keeps yapping abt ABC logic. She-Hulk can't beat Bill by much. Yet she proved herself against Jane. Adamantium? There are lots of characters who proved themselves against unmoving adamantium.

Bill for one has tons of feats that places himself way above Jane.

joesha28
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

The Ring is powered by individual emotion while mjolnir is not
And by marvel making the hammer sentient really does not equate the feat to Janey now.

DarkSaint85
The fact you brought she Hulk in.....that's ABC logic right there.

joesha28
The fact you brought she Hulk in.....that's ABC logic right there.

If that's the layman term for Analysis.

DarkSaint85
The Ring is powered by individual emotion while mjolnir is not
And by marvel making the hammer sentient really does not equate the feat to Janey now.

Mjolnir does things according to how much it likes and has connected with it's user.

It means Mjolnir will do things for Jane it would never have done for Odinson.

Jane wins here. Delta Ray Dave would be engaging in fisticuffs with Jane....as the sentient hammer also engages him. It's a 2on1 battle here.

joesha28
Mjolnir does things according to how much it likes and has connected with it's user.

It means Mjolnir will do things for Jane it would never have done for Odinson.

Jane wins here. Delta Ray Dave would be engaging in fisticuffs with Jane....as the sentient hammer also engages him. It's a 2on1 battle here.

What's makes you think that sentient mjolnir will be able to ko beta.

When Jane uses this tactic. Bill can grab her cape and fly off to space. Than its speed of Stormbreaker vs Mjolnir which is the same. Which means Jane won't get Mjolnir and back to her human self. She's practically dead.

Or

While in space, the enchantment wont work and Bill grabs both hammers and hammers Jane.

DarkSaint85
So your tatics involve Gamma Ray Gary BFRing himself and leaving the battlefield? Ok.

Edit: my point is that it would be BOTH Jane (who has adamantium feats and Odin feats) and Mjolnir (who has...well,all the feats it previously had, plus more as it loves Jane so much).

cdtm

Hal actually stopped those cyborg lantern things with a drained ring.

If Jane ever gets that bad, I'll be there complaining with everyone else. But right now I like the character. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Same. I like her as Thor. We def don't need posts like those at the top of this page.

cdtm
Same. I like her as Thor. We def don't need posts like those at the top of this page.

No, we do not. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sniper.gif
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/tank.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/tomcat.gif
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/giljotiini.gif

About as appropriate as some of those gifs to any conversation.

joesha28
You like the character that's your prob. I don't like the character along with millions of Thor fans and those who run the Thor board. Just as I have to your post. You see mine. So such it in buddy.

joesha28
So your tatics involve Gamma Ray Gary BFRing himself and leaving the battlefield? Ok.

Edit: my point is that it would be BOTH Jane (who has adamantium feats and Odin feats) and Mjolnir (who has...well,all the feats it previously had, plus more as it loves Jane so much).

Battle tactic, one of it. But he won't need to do this. After all she did that sentient mjornir thing and almost died. But was saved by Frog Thor

DarkSaint85
Lol if Epsilon Ray Eddie self BFRs.....he loses the match (BFR off just means he can't open a portal and push Jane through).

So as a tactic on a battle forum, it sucks.

krisblaze
I wonder how Kappa Ray Kevin will win this.

joesha28
Better than being saved by Frogs. Maybe this thread should be Beta Ray Bill vs Plain Jane Foster & Frog Thor.

I'll vote for Jane to win.

krisblaze
If Fahrenheit Ray Fred can't win on his own then the Frog won't help.

DarkSaint85
Yeah I am very curious as to how Lambda Ray Larry wins.

Because she has gone fisticuffs with Odin. Fighting evenly with a Hulk is no low showing......even a She Hulk.

They can be given lips service all we like, but Mjolnir has more and better feats than Stormbreaker. Would be interesting to know if that's still the case....did they make a Galaxy sized super storm for Stormbreaker?

joesha28
You are talking about someone who survived from being slammed by Galactus hands.

Bill has cracked Galactus armour. Destroyed a planet by striking stardust, a herald of Galactus.

DarkSaint85
And Mjolnir....has done that and more. We don't really want to get into a comparison between what Mjolnir has done and Stormbreaker, do we?

joesha28
Withstands destruction of a planet he was standing on.

joesha28
And Mjolnir....has done that and more. We don't really want to get into a comparison between what Mjolnir has done and Stormbreaker, do we?

You are talking of Mjolnir used by Thor Odinson. You are equating what Thor has done with Jane? Hahahahahahahaha
. Jane has nothing to prove on her own?

joesha28
So Jane needs the hammer. Right she is nothing without it. Oh by the way Romeo Bill John tanked Surfer's blast without Stormbreaker.

joesha28
You guys can worship your Dying goddess who is too afraid to die and hanging her hopes on her ex-bf hammer, all you want. This fight is concluded. She out of her league.

joesha28
Lol if Epsilon Ray Eddie self BFRs.....he loses the match (BFR off just means he can't open a portal and push Jane through).

So as a tactic on a battle forum, it sucks.

Battle Field Removal is removing opponent from the field away from you.

Oh no looks like it's whoop ass candy for little janey from good Ol Horseface.

DarkSaint85
You are talking of Mjolnir used by Thor Odinson. You are equating what Thor has done with Jane? Hahahahahahahaha
. Jane has nothing to prove on her own?

I'm equating Mjolnir with......Mjolnir lol.

Edit: just as an aside, how old are you?

joesha28
I'm equating Mjolnir with......Mjolnir lol.

Edit: just as an aside, how old are you?

Whatever accomplishments that Mjolnir has done of past, was done in the hands of Thor the god of Thunder.

My age is of no concern about of yours, buddy.

DarkSaint85
No, whatever feats Mjolnir has done,is Mjolnirs.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Same Mjolnir, which has been sentient all this while.

Thor is a title, not a name. Marvel is clear on this smile

Mjolnir did a fair few feats....want to go scan for scan and see who comes out on top?

krisblaze
Interesting thing to note Stormbreaker told Photon Ray Phil about Galactus.

joesha28
No, whatever feats Mjolnir has done,is Mjolnirs.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Same Mjolnir, which has been sentient all this while.

Thor is a title, not a name. Marvel is clear on this smile

Mjolnir did a fair few feats....want to go scan for scan and see who comes out on top?

Dying and Bald Ally Mcbeal needs the hammer of her Ex and she will be dead soon without it and so she hangs with her dear life to it. How heroic. There was Eric Masterson who was Thor too but now a faint memory. Janey too will be such. The overarching storyline is Thor growing into the Powerful again by gaining worthiness.

Scan for scan huh. Hahahaha. Overrating your assumptions. Sure why not.

DarkSaint85
Yay!

Here Mjolnir smashes the Phoenix Force into five pieces:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146793/3123191-3532361058-24327.jpg

If memory serves, it KOed the PFtoo.

Your turn smile

celeyhyga17
It wasn't smashed into 5 pieces.

It was kayoed though.

DarkSaint85
I obv don't know sh1t.....Mjolnir clearly doesn't have better and more feats than Stormbreakersad

joesha28
Yay!

Here Mjolnir smashes the Phoenix Force into five pieces:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146793/3123191-3532361058-24327.jpg

If memory serves, it KOed the PFtoo.

Your turn smile

Hahahahaha is that Thor Odinson?

You actually taking Established and recognised Thor feats to prove your point for Jane. Have some class, Mate.

celeyhyga17
I obv don't know sh1t....
thumb up

DarkSaint85
Hahahahaha is that Thor Odinson?

It's Mjolnir smile read my challenge again smile

Mjolnir is Mjolnir. Thor is a title. Jane has the power of Thor.

My challenge, w1hich you accepted, was a scan for scan between Mjolnir and Stormbreaker. Or BRB, up to you.

Your turn!

joesha28

DarkSaint85
Its sentient and is powerful in its own right.

Your argument is like going into a Catwoman/Robin vs Captain America thread.....and arguing all of Robins feats when he's part of Batman/Robin are invalid.

Even though he loves Catwoman more, and manifests new powers for her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.