MCU 6 vs Fox 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Team MCU:
Captain America
Black Panther
Winter Soldier
Luke Cage
Spiderman
Ant-Man

Team Fox:
Wolverine
Deadpool
Beast (all feats)
Havok
Angel Dust
Colossus (Deadpool version)

Bucky's gear tends to vary a lot, so he gets his gear from the highway scene in TWS. Standard gear for the rest.

- Fight takes place on Sokovia.
- Teams start on the opposite ends of the floating city.
- Fight ends when one team no longer has any people on the battlefield capable of fighting. KO, death, BFR etc. It doesn't matter.
- PIS/CIS is off.

Who wins?

TethAdamTheRock
Fox

Juk3n
No one is KOing Big C

golem370
If Lang goes big he might k,o Colossus but Havok might take out the other team.

TethAdamTheRock
Beast could hang with Luke

psycho gundam
Bp can take out Colossus with his claws, Spider-man's webbing can incapacitate a lot of them and Cap can turn Havok's blasts back on his teammates

golem370
Or knock out Cap trying to deflect it. Colossus grabs him and rips his arms off.

tkitna
Fox wins. Not sure anybody on the other team could take out Colossus or even Angel Dust for that matter.

TheVaultDweller
Well, there is a reason I made the fight on a floating city and also put BFR in play. It's last team standing, by whatever means necessary. Doesn't need to be KO/kill. And they are still teams, and start on opposite ends of a fairly large battlefield, so they are allowed to plan/strategise as they make their way to their opponents i.e. work together.

Also, Bucky has a grenade launcher on the rifle he had for the highway scene, and Angel Dust has been KO'd by an explosion before, so things might not be so easy for her. Plus, while she is stronger than someone like BP, he is way faster and more skilled than she is, and there is no proof that she could tank vibranium claws (or that Colossus could for that matter).

And just to clarify, Ant-Man is as seen in Civil War. So he has his throwing discs and can go Giant-Man, but only for as long as he was shown capable onscreen.

wakkawakkawakka
I think this is a close match for each team though I can't help but think Luke and Havok are kind of out of place compared to the rest of their teammates.

Cap, WS, and BP dominate in skill save for maybe Wade but Beats and Angel Dusts stats along with Wolverine's regen might balance it out. Ant-man has a clear way to take at least two members out by himself with those disc. If BFR is also allowed BP's vibranium suit(an Cap's shield) might not be that big of a deal though that skill difference is still an issue.

Funny enough if this were Garfield or Tobey I'd say that Spidey could clean house with this particular line-up of Fox mutants/mutate. As effective as webbing could be I'm not so sure on how effective Holland Spider-man is supposed to be.

TheVaultDweller
Well, Luke is there to help tussle more with the bruiser types on team 2 (though he should actually be able to take out someone like Wade 1-1). And team 1 has Cap, who can pull off some crazy shield tosses, Bucky, with multiple firearms (and grenades, IIRC), and Scott, with his shrink/grow discs, so they have a variety of ranged options. It's only Deadpool, out of the others on team 2, who packs any ranged gear. So I added Alex to give them someone with a decent level of ranged firepower. His blasts in X-men: Apocalypse easily punched straight through several inch thick Cerebro blast doors, and he showed that he can fire three continuous beams at once.

golem370
Havok also cut a bronze statue in half.

I see Cap vs Beast

Luke vs Angel

WS vs Logan & DP

BP & Ant Man vs Colossus

Spider-Man vs Havok

TheVaultDweller
Forgot to mention Spiderman's webbing when I was listing the range options for team 1. Like I said, I figured adding a guy that can pull off multiple, strong ranged attacks at once counterbalanced the greater ranged numbers/options team 1 has.

FrothByte
I feel like Fox team is more powerful per individual but that team Marvel can work better as a team. So if they decided to pair up 1 on 1, team Fox will probably win. If they fight as a team, MCU will probably win.

The only people who have ranged attacks on Fox team is Havok and DP. And IIRC, Havok 1. takes time to launch his attacks and 2. Doesn't have perfect accuracy with his attacks. Spiderman has his webs and even Antman can be considered a range fighter if he gets big enough.

DP on the other hand is very accurate but is limited to the number of bullets he carries and IIRC his normal firearms are just 2 pistols?

MCU will have WS who carries a grenade launcher together with his magnetic bombs and guns.

There also isn't anyone on team fox that can easily detect Antman if he goes small.

It's a good matchup to be honest. MCU team can win IF they play it smart, and even then it won't be easy. If it results in a pure brawl then X-men team will probably win but only after a hard fight.

apex_pretador
MCU Team wins

psycho gundam
Iron man is better than all of team Fox combined and Cap can hang with him.

Panther is also arguably the most durable character on the battlefield

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
The only people who have ranged attacks on Fox team is Havok and DP. And IIRC, Havok 1. takes time to launch his attacks and 2. Doesn't have perfect accuracy with his attacks.

Well, he seems pretty quick and accurate here, at 2:25. Hits Stryker with just enough force to KO him, but not seriously injure him, while not touching Mystique at all:

VZnoML9psX0

Remember, the guy is actually a war veteran, who seemingly honed his abilities during battle (compare him there to how he was in First Class). And he didn't really need to aim when Xavier told him to "wreak havoc". He just had to cause as much damage as quickly as possible. But then they had him act like a moron for the sake of giving Quicksilver his obligatory speedster/slow-mo scene. And even then, that blast was pretty much dead on, except that Apocalypse teleported his crew out of the way.

I think the rest of your post is pretty spot on though. I tried to make it interesting, so that neither side would have an easy way of winning this.

Khazra Reborn
Between Deadpool, Wolverine and Colossus Team Fox has a lot of staying power, but they don't really have an answer to Ant Man's shrinking discs, or going Giant Man. It took a combo of Iron Man, War Machine and Spidey to put him out of commission. Havok might be able to get the job done, but he's too squishy, one stray bullet from Bucky, and he's done.

IMO Team Marvel wins.

golem370
Imo Havok could hurt Giant Man like I said he cut burn/cut through a bronze statue which burns at 1800-1900 degrees

FrothByte
Originally posted by golem370
Imo Havok could hurt Giant Man like I said he cut burn/cut through a bronze statue which burns at 1800-1900 degrees

Problem is he can easily get killed by almost anyone on the MCU team.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by golem370

True, but like mentioned above, Havok is pretty squishy, any stray bullet, or hit from a super human would stop him pretty handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.