Who is the Better Ninja - Batman or Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
like the title says, who is the better ninja between those 2?
here are the Categories:

- Stealth
- Usage of different gandgets
- Usage of H2H Weaponry
- Usage of H2H Skills
- Ability to Take Groups of Thugs Undetected
- Ability to finish the target faster
- Deadliness

DarkSaint85
Batman across all.

He just gets wanked more. Considering he has snuck past the frigging Spectre, Superman, WW, Zauriel et al....
Has explosives on him that can blow the Shaggy Man apart etc...

riv6672
^^^I'll always think DDs the better fighter, but that aside, this is agreeable. Honest regarding in universe feats as well as writing/popularity.

abhilegend
Batman.

beatboks
Batman, disappearing in front of Superman (with al his super senses ) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything mat has ever even thought about re stealth
And seriously ?? gadgets ? Weapons ??

MHH Utility loaded with shit >>>>>>>>>> batons

celeyhyga17
Bruce Wayne. Pretty sure his middle initial is N.

cdtm
Never seen Matt as a ninja, at all.

Him, Iron Fist, and Shang Chi are kind of interchangable in their approach of brute forcing their way through, Bruce Lee style.

While Batman has tons of examples of using the shadows to sneak around in, Solid Snake/Sam Fischer style, and making quick surgical strikes with blowguns and what not..

He's more ninja then anyone labled a ninja, imo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm

http://www.crazytownblog.com/.a/6a012876c6c7fb970c01b7c7a8de7c970b-400wi

Martian_mind
Never seen Matt

Pretty much seals it.

Matt wins.

Supermutant
Bruce is the standard for street levelers in those categories.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by beatboks
Batman, disappearing in front of Superman (with al his super senses ) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything mat has ever Ironically, sneaking past Daredevil would be more of a feat

StiltmanFTW
Yeah.

Superdouche has hundreds of superpowers, but sucks at using them.

Zack M
Bruce in pretty much all areas.

StiltmanFTW
You said it, Golgo...

Originally posted by Dareangel
- Ability to finish the target faster

haermm

cdtm
lol @ Martian Mind. Touche.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Matt's full on action hero every time I've read him. Beat you down with a club or a sledgehammer.

Batman, he's about the only MA who consistantly sticks to the stealthy, sneaky thief motif. Everyone else, from the Ninja Turtles to Elektra, only pays lip service to stealth and usually opts for full on ass kicking.

riv6672
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Ironically, sneaking past Daredevil would be more of a feat
Yeah it would.

Martian_mind
Seriously guys, what's the one rule of sneaking? If you can't see them, they can't see you.

Matt has this in the back.

Zack M
What Batman did to top tiers like Superman and Gotham put him ahead of Matt.

riv6672
Pretty much.

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Ironically, sneaking past Daredevil would be more of a feat Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

abhilegend
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Pretty much seals it.

Matt wins.
Daredevil is just Batman-lite anyway. Just like J'onn is Superman-lite.

thumb up

riv6672
Says the Superman worshipper.

abhilegend
Who invited the troll?

riv6672
You usually just show up. smile

abhilegend
laughing out loud

That's why even ICTers call you worthless. You can't even troll properly when its only thing you ever do.

riv6672
Says the Superman worshipper.

abhilegend
Like I said, you're worthless.

Dareangel
Originally posted by abhilegend
Daredevil is just Batman-lite anyway. Just like J'onn is Superman-lite.

thumb up

daredevil is not the one wearing special armor just to get his ass kicked by shredder

Flyattractor
DD wouldn't be SHIT with out his "Chemical/Mutant" abilities.

Batman TAKES THIS cause He EARNED HIS SKILLS. DD got his handed his to him on a silver platter.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Batman TAKES THIS cause He EARNED HIS SKILLS. DD got his handed his to him on a silver platter.

but those are part of his powers. on the same note lets reduce hulk to just bruce banner because having free gama powers is just privilege

Scarlet315
That raises an interestin question I guess for another post. Just as you say Matt wouldn't be ish without tha toxic spill which could be true, Bruce would just be another rich prick with martial art skills. They both had something/someone taken from them which in turn made them more

Scarlet315
And which suit does DD have. I mean if it's that blood red suit then even as a ninja he can only blend in the shadows for so long and take out enemies whilst remaining unseen

riv6672
DD does his thing with two sticks and a rope.
Batman does his with about a billion dollars worth of equipment.
DD will always be the better man overall, whether Batman can beat him in individual categories.
Was a fun OP question though.

-drops mic-

Dareangel
Originally posted by riv6672
DD does his thing with two sticks and a rope.
Batman does his with about a billion dollars worth of equipment.
DD will always be the better man overall, whether Batman can beat him in individual categories.
Was a fun OP question though.

-drops mic-

Exactly. Matt doesnt have billions of dollars and a butler to fix his toys when they are broken. he does everything on his own without much help and gadgets. batman can afford himself suits and armors that prevent him from being killed, matt is just running in spandax and does same things

riv6672
thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
Like I said, you're worthless.
My bad, totally missed this.
You're the epitome of someone who doesnt practice what they preach.
If i find someone on the internet of all places worthless, i ignore them. Chances are, you'll respond to this, and would keep responding, for pages if i let you.

JayDaDon
Gotta love whenever people bring up other characters' privileges in relation to Batman of all people. Billions of dollars were invested into every single asset he has as a man. Money is his entire life blood. What would he be without THAT?

Faceless808
This post had real potential. Too bad it went to crap so fast. SMH!

Surtur

Why do you hate blind people?

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Scarlet315
That raises an interestin question I guess for another post. Just as you say Matt wouldn't be ish without tha toxic spill which could be true, Bruce would just be another rich prick with martial art skills. They both had something/someone taken from them which in turn made them more
What I meant to say is that if Bruce didn't see his parents get shot in front of him at such an early age and took up martial arts as a hobby it's debatable as to whether he would be as good with no real drive to be the best.

riv6672
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Gotta love whenever people bring up other characters' privileges in relation to Batman of all people. Billions of dollars were invested into every single asset he has as a man. Money is his entire life blood. What would he be without THAT?
It us what it is.
Some characters have advantages over others.
Money, HFs, super senses, serums etc.
The trick is comparing these things objectively.

beatboks
Originally posted by Flyattractor

This shows you dont kjow enough of Matts back story.
He trained just as much as Bruce. Yes the enhancements helped that training.
He also lost his radar sense under miller and had to regain it thru training. He returned to stick to relearn it as stick had thd radar sense without radiation enhancements.

Bruce still takes the ninja thing because hes all about stealth and Matt just isnt.

Flyattractor
He also lost his radar sense under miller and had to regain it thru training. He returned to stick to relearn it as stick had thd radar sense without radiation enhancements.

Bruce still takes the ninja thing because hes all about stealth and Matt just isnt.

I know all that crap. I just don't care.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Batman across all.

He just gets wanked more. Considering he has snuck past the frigging Spectre, Superman, WW, Zauriel et al....
Has explosives on him that can blow the Shaggy Man apart etc...

thumb up

riv6672

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.