Galen Marek vs. Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Trocity
Sabers is the only debatable round imo. Galen takes force and all-out.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Trocity

Nephthys
Arcann in all.

Tondemonai
Sabers goes to Arcann. Force would probably go to Galen, but I see it being a 6/10 majority for him, if not 5.5/10. I really don't see Galen overwhelming Arcann easily, if at all. Can't remember any good Force defense feats for Galen, though. All-out likely goes to Arcann, since he can survive all of Galen's attacks, throw back his own, and inevitably force a saber duel, which would end in Arcann's win.

carthage
Arcann gets tossed into orbit

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Sabers goes to Arcann. Force would probably go to Galen, but I see it being a 6/10 majority for him, if not 5.5/10. I really don't see Galen overwhelming Arcann easily, if at all. Can't remember any good Force defense feats for Galen, though. All-out likely goes to Arcann, since he can survive all of Galen's attacks, throw back his own, and inevitably force a saber duel, which would end in Arcann's win. I can see Galen straight up ragdolling Arcann, honestly :/

darthbane77
I see them both as around the same level tbh, but I think Galen has the better showings; if only just.

UCanShootMyNova
Galen in all.

Ursumeles

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I can see Galen straight up ragdolling Arcann, honestly :/

So Galen>Valkorion? sick

UCanShootMyNova
His feats are certainly better. smile

Tondemonai

Tondemonai
Nah

darthbane77
So Galen>Valkorion? sick

UCanShootMyNova
Like honestly, no, not in any way. But his performance is ambiguous enough that one could adopt that stance without any trouble. Especially if you use Ant's cancer tier logic of reducing the power of your opponent's lightning ( though of course nobody does cause that's retarded ).

The Ellimist
Galen Marek in his final moments would defeat Valkorion. But I don't think that's "normal" Galen.

Geistalt
Sabers is the only debatable round imo. Galen takes force and all-out. Galen as of right before his duel with Vader wins, as well.

cs_zoltan
So Galen>Valkorion? sick

Wtf are you talking about? Valkorion oneshotted Arcann.

MythLord
Marek sweeps.

Rebel95
Galen in all but Arcann has a chance in sabers only

The Ellimist
Sabers is toss-up; Galen takes the rest.

cs_zoltan
Being close to Vader in sabers > being unable to beat a weakened shitlander.

Geistalt
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Being close to Vader in sabers > being unable to beat a weakened shitlander. Weakened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.