Vaylin vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Battles takes place on the bridge of the Eternal Flagship

Force
Sabers
All-out

Round 1. KotOR Revan

Round 2. Revan Reborn

Round 3. Foundry Revan

Round 4. SoR Revan

edit: this is not a gauntlet, the results of each battle have no effect on the next ones. Starting distance 15m

DarthAnt66
1. Vader

2. Revan

3. Vader

3. Revan

Trocity
She loses to all of them.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
1. Vader

2. Revan

3. Vader

3. Revan

Glad to see I'm not the only dyslexic one here

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Trocity

Reasons?

DarthAnt66
1. Vader

2. Revan

3. Vader

3. Revan

Could have swore this thread said Vader...

Tondemonai
Could have swore this thread said Vader...

I know the feeling

darthbane77
Either way
Revan
Either way
Revan

UCanShootMyNova
Vaylin.
Revan.
Vaylin.
Revan.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Trocity

This. I don't know how people think she could beat KotOR Revan when she lost to Senya in combat. Revan triumphing over Malak under incredibly adverse conditions blows that out of the water.

She should be able to compete with Foundry Revan, but even then, I'm not convinced that she can take a majority.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
This. I don't know how people think she could beat KotOR Revan when she lost to Senya in combat. Revan triumphing over Malak under incredibly adverse conditions blows that out of the water.

She should be able to compete with Foundry Revan, but even then, I'm not convinced that she can take a majority.
Revan could draw strength from the Dark Side. Your point is moot.

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Revan could draw strength from the Dark Side. Your point is moot.

KotOR Revan? Prove it. Not that drawing power from the dark side alone spares him the conditions.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.